Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1602853 times)

killsaly

Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #3165 on: June 22, 2016, 01:34:37 pm »
OK.  I am ignoring you.  ::)

hutch

« Reply #3166 on: June 22, 2016, 01:35:26 pm »
OK.  I am ignoring you.  ::)

ok but we're still meeting up at the 932 at 7:45 right??? I want to buy you a beer man.. lets talk!

i'm kind of tight with time though.. got to pick up sidebitch i think. and melania.. you know..

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3167 on: June 22, 2016, 01:36:14 pm »
I do not care.  I was asking a question about why.  That is all. 

go have a smoke...
Promoting smoking? Very unpresidential, Donald.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #3168 on: June 22, 2016, 01:38:02 pm »
I do not care.  I was asking a question about why.  That is all. 

go have a smoke...
Promoting smoking? Very unpresidential, Donald.

unpresidential? i can be the most presidential boardie ever.. that i can tell you...

« Reply #3169 on: June 23, 2016, 10:54:40 am »
Another mass shooting at a theatre in Germany. 25 reported injured so far.
LVMH

killsaly

« Reply #3170 on: June 23, 2016, 11:00:12 am »

Space Freely

« Reply #3171 on: June 23, 2016, 11:26:58 am »
Another mass shooting at a theatre in Germany. 25 reported injured so far.

I'm guessing non-Muslim. And it sounds like he used tear gas and didn't actually shoot anybody. Good news is that the only person reported dead is the attacker, good riddance.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 11:37:11 am by Space Freely »

killsaly

« Reply #3172 on: June 23, 2016, 11:37:33 am »
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

« Reply #3173 on: June 28, 2016, 10:41:12 am »

We really need to take the vote away from people with a BMI over 25.
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3174 on: June 28, 2016, 11:08:21 am »
are you really moronic enough to think that all overweight folks think like that?
<sig>

« Reply #3175 on: June 28, 2016, 11:28:51 am »
are you really moronic enough to think that all overweight folks think like that?
I think the morbidly obese, by their logic-defying decisions, display a functional lack of intelligence and should not be allowed to vote, own guns, raise children, etc. They are literally no different than a heroin addict.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #3176 on: June 28, 2016, 11:30:08 am »
I think the morbidly obese, by their logic-defying decisions, display a functional lack of intelligence and should not be allowed to vote, own guns, raise children, etc. They are literally no different than a heroin addict.

I'm with you man but what about those that have glandular problems or such?

« Reply #3177 on: June 28, 2016, 11:31:49 am »

Folks with glandular problems can't eat less? I have yet to see the disease that counteracts the second law of thermodynamics. Calories in, calories out.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #3178 on: June 28, 2016, 11:35:11 am »

Folks with glandular problems can't eat less? I have yet to see the disease that counteracts the second law of thermodynamics. Calories in, calories out.

I think its this thing where the way their bodies process calories leads to obesity... and if they ate nothing they would die....

« Reply #3179 on: June 28, 2016, 11:44:57 am »

I think its this thing where the way their bodies process calories leads to obesity... and if they ate nothing they would die....
I didn't suggest they eat nothing. Look, lets say the average person requires about 2000 calories a day to function and maintain a normal weight. If someone has a super-slow metabolism, "a thyroid," "a glandular problem," or "cundishuns" that might make that number lower for them. But that doesn't mean they should go out and still eat 2000 calories a day. They could eat, I dunno, 1200. If you truly have a medical condition that makes your body only require 1200 to function and maintain a healthy weight, then only eat 1200. If you eat more, you will put on weight. If you eat less, you will lose it. This isn't negotiable: it's fundamental physics.

Lets say you have a car that gets 20mpg and you need to fill it up with gas once a week. Then you go out and get a new car that gets 40mpg (i. e. develop a "glandular problem"). Would you still go to the gas station weekly and spill 15 gallons of gasoline on the ground because you've always went to the gas station weekly? Of course not. We'd label that decision insane. The police would be called because you're a threat to public safety. But if you're a fat person and does that, This American Life will dedicate an hour of programming to talk about how those mean people who say you shouldn't waste gasoline are jerks.
LVMH