Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1602808 times)

challenged

• Instagram
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #3525 on: October 17, 2016, 05:56:34 pm »
They don't tend to use the old colonoscope until 50 unless symptoms or family history.

walkie,talkie

« Reply #3526 on: October 17, 2016, 06:29:10 pm »
I have a, deep, family history of it. It has killed three people in my family. That's why it scares the, shit, out of me

hutch

« Reply #3527 on: October 17, 2016, 07:08:46 pm »
oh.. got it..

well although i doubt its anything there have been big advances in fighting cancer... and i heard yesterday like 1 in 3 people get cancer.. but its no longer a death sentence..

(although it was for my friend but he diagnosed really really late and it was bile duct which is pretty fatal... lesson: do what you're doing and get it checked out!)

vansmack

« Reply #3528 on: October 17, 2016, 07:12:58 pm »
I've had multiple colonoscopies.  The procedure itself is benign, it's the prep that's a bitch.

My first two were with the liquid, which was just brutal after the first couple glasses, but now I just take pills and it's much easier so long as your legs don't fall asleep on the toilet.
27>34

« Reply #3529 on: October 17, 2016, 08:06:53 pm »
Ok...so who's had the most colonoscopies
this should almost be a thread with all the old people here (including me...but no colonoscopy yet for me....still a virgin)
slack

hutch

« Reply #3532 on: October 18, 2016, 10:27:31 am »
I hope Jane's gets in but I know they won't...also Bad Brains would be cool....I would also vote for Depeche Mode... and Chic should get in...

hutch

« Reply #3533 on: October 18, 2016, 10:31:14 am »
oh and J geils Band.. i love them

shemptiness

« Reply #3534 on: October 18, 2016, 10:33:58 am »
I've had multiple colonoscopies.  The procedure itself is benign, it's the prep that's a bitch.

My first two were with the liquid, which was just brutal after the first couple glasses, but now I just take pills and it's much easier so long as your legs don't fall asleep on the toilet.

Same here.  Although after a while I had a hard time swallowing the giant pills.  I preferred the liquid.  And I'm due for one now.

hutch

« Reply #3535 on: October 18, 2016, 10:40:24 am »

Same here.  Although after a while I had a hard time swallowing the giant pills.  I preferred the liquid.  And I'm due for one now.

Forum meetup?

shemptiness

« Reply #3536 on: October 18, 2016, 10:45:27 am »

Forum meetup?

I'll provide the Junior Mints.

Yada

« Reply #3537 on: October 18, 2016, 10:48:02 am »

There is a bit of personal gratification when you're spraying water out of your ass for multiple hours straight, not gonna lie. #hoseshits

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3538 on: October 18, 2016, 10:52:57 am »
It's a great way to lose a few pounds before a big event.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #3539 on: October 18, 2016, 10:53:28 am »
this really should all be in the Official COLONOSCOPY thread

::)

/