Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1602098 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #5265 on: February 13, 2020, 06:40:20 pm »
Dishwashing, Gayness, Marriage and Sex.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/13/opinion/sunday/marriage-housework-gender-happiness.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage 

So is the short version of this simply that most straight men suck?

actually, straight men don't suck... ;D

You see, "suck," is actually short/slang for suck penis, or "fellatio," Space. So saying something or someone sucks ... oh nevermind.

The point is do your share and don't consider any housework to be "beneath" you.
I don’t think this has anything to do with housework being beneath him but rather that he shouldn’t do housework while on company time.
LVMH

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #5266 on: February 13, 2020, 07:05:44 pm »
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/13/opinion/sunday/marriage-housework-gender-happiness.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage 

You see, "suck," is actually short/slang for suck penis, or "fellatio," Space. So saying something or someone sucks ... oh nevermind.

The point is do your share and don't consider any housework to be "beneath" you.
I don’t think this has anything to do with housework being beneath him but rather that he shouldn’t do housework while on company time.

Okay. On his questions:

1. You can definitely get the sink clear of dishes whilst teleworking, but no deep cleaning, windows, toilets or vacuuming.  Also, dinner can be ready when the non-teleworker gets home.
2. Straight men don't suck, but some think housework is beneath them, not Space, not you, not me, but some, and it pisses their women off.

Space Freely

« Reply #5267 on: February 13, 2020, 07:38:20 pm »

Okay. On his questions:

1. You can definitely get the sink clear of dishes whilst teleworking, but no deep cleaning, windows, toilets or vacuuming.  Also, dinner can be ready when the non-teleworker gets home.
2. Straight men don't suck, but some think housework is beneath them, not Space, not you, not me, but some, and it pisses their women off.

Since signing off for the day, I have helped my daughter with her math homework for a good hour, walked the dog for 45 mins, went grocery shopping (Valentine roses for her, teddy bear for my daughter), prepared dinner, and maybe now i'll go take my first shower of the day. Most days, I have to plunge the toilet because my daughter takes a shit so big it won't go down, because she insists on eating only garbage food that her mother buys for her.

But I'll still get bitched at for not doing laundry or "straightening up" while teleworking in spite of the monumental orgasm i gave her this morning. :(

Yada

« Reply #5268 on: February 13, 2020, 08:24:42 pm »

Okay. On his questions:

Since signing off for the day, I have helped my daughter with her math homework for a good hour, walked the dog for 45 mins, went grocery shopping (Valentine roses for her, teddy bear for my daughter), prepared dinner, and maybe now i'll go take my first shower of the day. Most days, I have to plunge the toilet because my daughter takes a shit so big it won't go down, because she insists on eating only garbage food that her mother buys for her.

But I'll still get bitched at for not doing laundry or "straightening up" while teleworking in spite of the monumental orgasm i gave her this morning. :(

« Reply #5269 on: February 13, 2020, 08:34:34 pm »
Peak Space. So much to deconstruct here. He played all the hits.

This is his Newport Folk Fest 65.
LVMH

« Reply #5270 on: February 13, 2020, 08:39:25 pm »
Peak Space. So much to deconstruct here. He played all the hits.

This is his Newport Folk Fest 65.
Omg I’m laughing so hard it hurts

Judas!
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #5271 on: February 13, 2020, 08:58:29 pm »
I got lucky. Instead of ripping into me about something before even putting her bags down, she ripped into my daughter about something.

Pro-tip: If you get finished eating dinner before everyone else, immediately excuse yourself and wash the dishes and sweep the floor throughout the house. Worked like a charm, I think!

WALKonBack

« Reply #5272 on: February 13, 2020, 10:09:30 pm »
Not, to take away from Space's komodo moment of awesomeness . . . but I will have you know, that straight men, do indeed, "suck." Very well, sometimes.

WALKonBack

« Reply #5273 on: February 13, 2020, 10:11:40 pm »
And speaking of Space, and when aren't we . . . why is it that I immediately thought of him, when I read the "man punching the back of airplane seat story"?

hutch

« Reply #5274 on: February 14, 2020, 12:23:53 am »
I thought you were going to say you thought of him when you thought of straight men sucking dick....

Then again Space is not straight straight

« Reply #5275 on: February 14, 2020, 12:13:24 pm »

I really always thought the kid was a dick in this book and didn't understand why people like it so much. 
The tree is the hero and dies just so the kid gets to do whatever he wants an neglects the tree
Love the artwork tho...
slack

« Reply #5276 on: February 14, 2020, 12:50:51 pm »

I really always thought the kid was a dick in this book and didn't understand why people like it so much. 
The tree is the hero and dies just so the kid gets to do whatever he wants an neglects the tree
Love the artwork tho...
Agreed. I think Sweetcell has also fired off some missives against this ode to codependency and abuse.
LVMH

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #5277 on: February 18, 2020, 11:25:59 am »
Pretty sure this would not qualify for Julian's America.... https://www.looptworks.com/collections/in-flight-collection

WALKonBack

« Reply #5278 on: February 21, 2020, 08:18:39 am »
I see, it must be election season . . . Russian bots all up, in this motherfucker.

Did, 930 forget to renew the virus protection?

« Reply #5279 on: February 21, 2020, 11:27:42 am »
well at least it is some activity  :o
slack