Author Topic: A rolling compendium of everything Julian eats: a guide to healthy living  (Read 106800 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Post a picture.  Make this real.

Space Freely

I'm just wondering how so much hard liquor can be considered "healthy living"?

I'm kinda with grateful, I'm not seeing portion size
Doesn't have to have you in the photo...just the food/drink you are consuming

slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
I'm just wondering how so much hard liquor can be considered "healthy living"?
Well, it's my indulgence, sure. To answer your question, I try to keep the calories in the mixers to an absolute minimum. I buy diet tonic water, mix soda water with my vodka instead of fruit juice whenever possible. I have invented something I call a "skinny long island" which is basically a regular long island but with diet coke instead of regular and soda water with three lemon wedges and a packet of equal or sweet and low instead of sour mix.

Its little things, you know?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 03:42:50 pm by Julian, Verified SHITLORD »
LVMH

• a piece of ice cream cake
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?

this sounds like a case of emotional eating.  ice cream cake does not actually ease anxiety

this sounds like a case of emotional eating.  ice cream cake does not actually ease anxiety
No, actually we had a lovely party for one of the nurses here.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
wait...they let the patients have cake?!?

wait...they let the patients have cake?!?
Well, not the ones with diabetes.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
you know what i love?  duck kaprow.

Duck Kaprow sounds like the president of a frathouse at Clemson or South Carolina. "Oh, hello, I'm Duck Kaprow. You want to go sexually assault this drunk sorority girl with me and my bros and yell COCKS repeatedly?"
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
Duck Kaprow sounds like the president of a frathouse at Clemson. "Oh, hello, I'm Duck Kaprow. You want to go sexually assault this drunk sorority girl with me and my bros and yell COCKS repeatedly?"

yeah, no.  its a thai dish.  spicy chilis, sweet basil, crispy duck.  they make it in a tofu version if you deny yourself meat.

Duck Kaprow sounds like the president of a frathouse at Clemson. "Oh, hello, I'm Duck Kaprow. You want to go sexually assault this drunk sorority girl with me and my bros and yell COCKS repeatedly?"

yeah, no.  its a thai dish.  spicy chilis, sweet basil, crispy duck.  they make it in a tofu version if you deny yourself meat.
I would eat the tofu version of that.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
it probably contains more fat and calories than you eat in a week.

it probably contains more fat and calories than you eat in a week.
Not at all. Did you see me posting on Saturday about that giant rice and beans nacho platter I had? I really think you're misconstruing my dinner sizes.
LVMH