Author Topic: A rolling compendium of everything Julian eats: a guide to healthy living  (Read 106824 times)

Eating almonds/peanuts at my desk by the handful keeps those cravings at bay
slack

i am gay and i like cats

I keep almonds and kale chips and dry roasted edamame and bananas and blackberries in my personal fridge at my desk.  I am looking to put on as much muscle mass as possible with my work out regime, and am desperate to figure out how to eat properly, ie, as much protein as possible throughout the day and try to eat healthy and never eat at a restaurant ever again.

I came to the realization, last month, that I do not know how to eat properly.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
what kind of protein shake do you use?  do you supplement before going to bed?

i am gay and i like cats

muscletech phase 8 powder, starting with just twice a day, once in the morning and once about 4 or 5 pm.  I read not to take it at night for it is pointless.  52 gram of protein a day, but I am going to start 3 times a day now, I guess taking the final one at night.

I found my next powder I will try on sale for 20 bucks, so I bought it . . . muscletech platinum iso whey.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 05:06:54 pm by walkonby »

Yada

muscletech phase 8 powder, starting with just twice a day, once in the morning and once about 4 or 5 pm.  I read not to take it at night for it is pointless.  52 gram of protein a day, but I am going to start 3 times a day now, I guess taking the final one at night.

i am gay and i like cats

my goal in all of this . . . is to beat up people.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Sorry all, I was out of town an unable to update this in real time.

Friday night:
  • hummus with gluten-free crackers
  • morningstar "buffalo wings"

Saturday:
  • three slices vegetarian, gluten-free pizza
  • asian salad
  • almonds
  • everything bagel with cream cheese

Sunday:
  • two eggs with salsa
  • spaghetti with pesto sauce
  • greek yogurt
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
why only sometimes gluten-free?  are you part-time celiac?  or do you think eating gluten free is somehow healthier?

why only sometimes gluten-free?  are you part-time celiac?  or do you think eating gluten free is somehow healthier?
I was with someone who has celiac. If we're splitting something, like the pizza, I don't mind eating gluten-free if that assists someone else.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
your mysterious celiac friend seems to have spent the night...do tell!

Yada

Nothing says delicacy like gluten-free pizza!

i am gay and i like cats

Relaxer

I found my next powder I will try on sale for 20 bucks, so I bought it . . . muscletech platinum iso whey.

For my goodnight shake, I do 24g of casein protein mixed into skim milk. It's much sludgier and takes much longer to digest. Plus it's delicious! Always do a shake of 48g of protein and a small teaspoon of creatine after weights, followed by a banana and two glucosamine pills.

I used to have weird mystery injuries ALL THE TIME from lifting weights and ever since I got on the above regimen a few years ago, I've been almost totally injury-free. Of course I also got smarter about doing splits and intervals, but I think they all work together to keep me from getting hurt as I get older. And older. And old.
oword

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
is there a lactose free version of that? Muscle milk seems to be the market leader...

• two veggie burgers with avocado
  • fruit salad
LVMH