Author Topic: A rolling compendium of everything Julian eats: a guide to healthy living  (Read 106861 times)

Jez, been over 10 days since Julian has eaten
His BMI must be in the single digits at this point

PS...love walkies Klan Kat eating a banana
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Jez, been over 10 days since Julian has eaten
His BMI must be in the single digits at this point
I said on page 1 that I was going to do this for a few weeks, not until the end of time. I feel it ran its course.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
This is a disappointment to the entire community.

This is a disappointment to the entire community.
You seemed to be the only person who actively cared and that was just a manifestation of years-old butthurt over me saying gorging one's self on 1200+ calories of Chipotle daily for lunch is an insane meal for 99+% of people's diet-and-exercise regimen.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
gorging one's self on 1200+ calories of Chipotle daily for lunch is an insane meal for 99+% of people's diet-and-exercise regimen.

I have no recollection of this.  That said, my chipotle burrito at lunch today was delicioso.  What'd you have?

Relaxer

I had a chicken salad. It was tasteful, dignified, consensual.
oword

What'd you have?
Greek yogurt and baby carrots
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
What'd you have?
Greek yogurt and baby carrots

This! This is what I'm talking about.  Community building stuff, right there.

walk,on,by

I broke down and went to arbys for lunch.  I had a massive giant roast beef sandwich.  I could barely fit my mouth around all that, meat.  with some parmesan garlic chips and a root,beer.  did you know, they now sell this:

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
I broke down and went to arbys for lunch.  I had a massive giant roast beef sandwich.  I could barely fit my mouth around all that, meat.  with some parmesan garlic chips and a root,beer.  did you know, they now sell this:

None of this is food.

walk,on,by

roast beef, is not food?

roast beef, is not food?
grateful seems to subscribe to some belief that anything that is processed or has chemicals that aren't naturally found in the earth somehow stops being food. He's not talking about the strict dictionary definition of "is edible and provides caloric intake" like the majority of us think when we hear the word food. He subscribes to some hyperbolic world view where someone who drinks a Diet Coke once is automatically unhealthy whereas someone who eats a four digit caloric lunch from chipotle daily is healthy simply because those ingredients are not processed.

Or, something to that extent that he will attempt to clarify in a way that makes it sound less bat shit insane.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 09:58:33 am by Julian, Verified SHITLORD »
LVMH

there is a line

The way they make the bread, the sauces and the processed meat are questionable products that are created almost solely to drive the bottom line and if people like them then that's a bonus
but health is by far the last consideration

it's not just about calories, but nutrients and how your body processes them
Highly refined food is really not the panacea that corporations would have you believe...in fact quite the opposite
your body just doesn't process it like food (remember anal leakage~!)
your brain and body are being tricked with the aid of science
Factory farmed meat can be a pretty nasty cocktail of drugs/antibiotics and very low nutritional content
let alone what it does to the environment and treatment of animals

So I do believe that he is somewhat right when he says 'it's not food'
and I believe it's far healthier to eat more calories than toxic 'food'
also you need fat...just shouldn't be from toxic animals as the crap gets stored in the fat

oh yeah and smoke a joint and chill out
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
Here is the ingredient list of the egg I ate this morning:

Egg, salt.

Here is the ingredient list of the "egg" that Dunkin' Donuts serves in its egg sandwiches:

Egg Whites, Water, Egg Yolks, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Sauteed Flavor (Soybean Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Natural Flavor), Salt, Artificial Butter Flavor (Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor), Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Coarse Ground Black Pepper.