Author Topic: ITT, we create band names that - honestly - we're surprised don't exist already.  (Read 170661 times)

Smiles died, to get away from him
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Merrick and The Green Bubble Band

Had to tweak my original band name slightly  :D

T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
The Overnight Bridge Experts

and yes there are already baseless conservative conspiracies on this...  Man do those Deep State Project Managers earn their pay or what..
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
and yes there are already baseless conservative conspiracies on this...  Man do those Deep State Project Managers earn their pay or what..

my fav so far is that the ship captain passed out and fell on to the controls - because he was recently vaccinated

also, nutjobs on the right want to personally blame Pete Buttigieg because this was obviously a failure of the Dept of Transpo.
<sig>

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?

my fav so far is that the ship captain passed out and fell on to the controls - because he was recently vaccinated

also, nutjobs on the right want to personally blame Pete Buttigieg because this was obviously a failure of the Dept of Transpo.

Run DSPM
😐 🎶

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
The Eclipse Conspiracy Theories
T.Rex

Hutch

Pussy Blues Explosion

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
Looking through the calendar for The Atlantis, I see lots of dodgy names. I don't think ((( O ))) has anything to do with the metal guys. And I am pronouncing Slothrust as "sloth rust".
😐 🎶

Blow, me, Joey

Gay Fungus

Gay Fungus
they don’t do sex, they just sporulate
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
The Territorial Ban
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Liberty In Laundry

Don’t bother looking this one up, as it’s brought to from the GOP brain trust leading the clown show known as the House of Representatives
T.Rex

Blow, me, Joey

Total A Clips

Rat Ture

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Maybe Later
T.Rex

Space Freely

Lana del Ozempic