Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 920185 times)

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #3840 on: September 24, 2019, 01:17:08 pm »
wow...Trump brings up global initiative to decriminalize homosexuality at U.N.
just talk I know...but he's buddy buddy with a lot of despots and has leverage to make an impact
slack

« Reply #3841 on: September 25, 2019, 11:59:22 am »
this is rich...the person who doesn't read....is recommending books
I assume they talk about them on fox and friends and that counts as reading to him?

@realDonaldTrump
Great new book by the brilliant Andrew McCarthy, BALL OF COLLUSION, THE PLOT TO RIG AN ELECTION AND DESTROY A PRESIDENCY. Get it, and some other great new books which I will soon be recommending. They tell you about the Crooked Pols and the Witch Hunt that has now been exposed!
slack

« Reply #3842 on: September 26, 2019, 01:14:16 pm »
someone recorded a Private Trump breakfast (fundraiser) this morning

“I want to know who’s the person, who’s the person who gave the whistle-blower the information? Because that’s close to a spy,” he continued. “You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

talk about mob boss

oh and he ended with this gem
 “I don’t know if I’m the most innocent person in the world.”

we know...and you are not
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 01:17:05 pm by rogue fashion ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

hutch

« Reply #3843 on: September 26, 2019, 01:23:37 pm »
Pretty stunning turn of events

« Reply #3844 on: September 26, 2019, 01:32:42 pm »
Pretty stunning turn of events
seems damning to us, but will it make non-retiring GOP and independents change their mind on trump...
slack

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #3845 on: September 26, 2019, 02:23:55 pm »
Guys, I don't understand why you are not giving him a chance.

« Reply #3846 on: September 27, 2019, 09:33:56 am »
he's pissed off at the coverage of his ranting tweets
To show you how dishonest the LameStream Media is, I used the word Liddle’, not Liddle, in discribing Corrupt Congressman Liddle’ Adam Schiff. Low ratings @CNN
 purposely took the hyphen out and said I spelled the word little wrong. A small but never ending situation with CNN!

Ok...I suck at grammar...but isn't that an apostrophe and not a hyphen
then misspells describing while ranting about someone pointing out that he misspelled something...
lastly...isn't it Lil ...ya know like Lil Nas X
I don't think liddle was every a thing
well there is this Liddle syndrome is an inherited form of high blood pressure

these are some strange times, when do we start using Gatorade on the crops?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 09:50:56 am by Liddle’ hatch ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

« Reply #3847 on: September 27, 2019, 10:00:07 am »
goodness...now Russia is worried that trump is going to release their private calls
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Friday that he "would like to hope" that President Trump won't publish accounts of his calls with Russian President Vladimir Putin

FTW
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 10:57:35 am by Liddle’ hatch ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3848 on: September 27, 2019, 11:00:23 am »
goodness...now Russia is worried that trump is going to release their private calls
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Friday that he "would like to hope" that President Trump won't publish accounts of his calls with Russian President Vladimir Putin

i'm hoping they are released, or at least reviewed by some form of oversight: the whistleblower said that this wasn't the first time the top-secret NSC system was used to hide transcripts of calls with foreign leaders.  there must be a treasure trove of corruption in there... hopefully Schiff finds his way in there.
<sig>

« Reply #3849 on: September 27, 2019, 11:04:15 am »

i'm hoping they are released, or at least reviewed by some form of oversight: the whistleblower said that this wasn't the first time the top-secret NSC system was used to hide transcripts of calls with foreign leaders.  there must be a treasure trove of corruption in there... hopefully Schiff finds his way in there.

The irony of trump being taken down by a secret server is just the icing on this cake
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3850 on: September 27, 2019, 11:09:37 am »
^ lol, totally hadn't thought of that.
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #3851 on: September 27, 2019, 11:45:06 am »
It's not a secret server.  Nearly everyone in the administration and intelligence knows it exists.  It's how they're using it that's being questioned - they're accused of hiding non-sensitive material in there so watchdogs and those without top clearance can't review it.
27>34

« Reply #3852 on: September 27, 2019, 11:49:09 am »
^ok...I know that...but the public perception that he's hiding things on a server ....which was his biggest indictment of hil is somewhat hilarious
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3853 on: September 27, 2019, 12:31:55 pm »
It's not a secret server.

correct, it's top secret (SCI).
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #3854 on: September 27, 2019, 01:41:10 pm »
correct, it's top secret (SCI).

Exactly.  It's existence is known, it's access is limited.
27>34