Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 925480 times)

godsshoeshine

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #1290 on: April 11, 2016, 08:51:58 pm »
"Sanders was joined by wife Jane and REM frontman Michael Stipe who is an avowed vegetarian, but decided to take on a hot dog alongside his political idol - See more at: http://www.detroitnewstime.com/regional/128651-bernie-sanders-polishes-off-a-hot-dog-on-coney-island.html#sthash.InJ8csBo.dpuf"
o/\o

killsaly

« Reply #1291 on: April 11, 2016, 10:09:14 pm »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1292 on: April 12, 2016, 09:59:13 am »
"Sanders was joined by wife Jane and REM frontman Michael Stipe who is an avowed vegetarian, but decided to take on a hot dog alongside his political idol - See more at: http://www.detroitnewstime.com/regional/128651-bernie-sanders-polishes-off-a-hot-dog-on-coney-island.html#sthash.InJ8csBo.dpuf"

ugh, what a waste... if you're going to break your vegetarianism, fine, but for a f*cking hot dog??  at least got for something decent, a quality meat.

and i fear what that tube of processed pink slime did to the digestive track of someone unaccustomed to eating meat.

getting back on topic: donald drumpf.
<sig>

« Reply #1293 on: April 12, 2016, 02:41:00 pm »

couldn't find any punk rock hil shirts?
slack

Relaxer

« Reply #1294 on: April 12, 2016, 03:32:02 pm »
The top 3 shirts are clever but that Joy Division one is dumb. It's just the Unknown Pleasures cover with his face pasted on top of it, with no connection or anything. Lazy.
oword

« Reply #1295 on: April 12, 2016, 04:06:00 pm »
The top 3 shirts are clever but that Joy Division one is dumb. It's just the Unknown Pleasures cover with his face pasted on top of it, with no connection or anything. Lazy.
agreed...I thought they would post side-by-side and only added the 4th one for symmetry
slack

analogfossa

« Reply #1296 on: April 12, 2016, 04:14:55 pm »

ugh, what a waste... if you're going to break your vegetarianism, fine, but for a f*cking hot dog??  at least got for something decent, a quality meat.

and i fear what that tube of processed pink slime did to the digestive track of someone unaccustomed to eating meat.

getting back on topic: donald drumpf.

In that same article: Donald eats pizza with a fork and knife. Lizard Person confirmed.

« Reply #1297 on: April 12, 2016, 08:25:52 pm »
In that same article: Donald eats pizza with a fork and knife. Lizard Person confirmed.
by far my biggest pet pevee on the planet

PEOPLE it's a hand food!
slack

hutch

« Reply #1298 on: April 12, 2016, 11:04:29 pm »
I started out eating pizza with a fork and knife.. I was brought up that way.... now I eat it with my hands and I burp too...

It would be interesting to know- and I can't be bothered to check- how they eat it in Italy.. although even if they did use cutlery we know American "Exceptionalism" would make eating with hands the correct way...

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1299 on: April 14, 2016, 12:04:25 am »
I grew up on California pizza (NOT CPK, than you very much), which typically uses thin crust and blended cheeses (5 or more). When my family moved to Maryland, we had a hell of a time finding pizza that wasn't a sloppy mess. We often had to use forks and knives. Fortunately, we were tipped off to Railroad Inn in Bowie. It's gone now but apparently it's been re-opened in spirit someplace in Ohio (I think).

I eventually got used to East Coast pies, usually Three Brothers.
😐 🎶

walk,on,by

« Reply #1300 on: April 14, 2016, 09:44:13 am »
judging people, by how they eat pizza . . . 'merica.

Relaxer

« Reply #1301 on: April 14, 2016, 09:59:14 am »
A true New Yorker takes his or her slice, folds it longways and eats it accordingly, almost like a taco. I know this.
oword

« Reply #1302 on: April 14, 2016, 10:05:04 am »
judging people, by how they eat pizza . . . 'merica.
like your credit score and your taste in music...says a lot about your character  :o ;D ;)
slack

vansmack

« Reply #1303 on: April 14, 2016, 11:30:24 am »
I eat pizza with a fork and knife because my evolution is one of refinement.
27>34