Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 925421 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #1740 on: July 27, 2016, 08:08:44 pm »
I don't think the never Hilary numbnut that re-tweeted my re-tweet of this quite understood what it meant...  because pretty sure most patriots were calling for assange head several years ago.

The Canada Party ‏@theCanadaParty  6h6 hours ago
Assange: I have evidence of US atrocities.
America: You're a traitor!
Assange: I can damage Hillary.
America: You're a hero!

and seriously shouldn't the russian hackers be looking for trump's tax returns instead
T.Rex

hutch

« Reply #1741 on: July 27, 2016, 09:45:02 pm »
major Donald smackdowns tonight.. I got a political boner!

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1742 on: July 27, 2016, 10:17:10 pm »
If it lasts more than 4 hours, consult a physician.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #1743 on: July 27, 2016, 10:22:50 pm »
If it lasts more than 4 hours, consult a physician.

It came down when Kaine starting telling me his life story so I'm going to be ok!

I realize he has to give this "introducing myself to the nation" speech but its boring....Panetta/Biden/Bloomberg was a great triple threat..

« Reply #1744 on: July 27, 2016, 10:44:52 pm »
I think it's really brave of Hillary Clinton to name Danny Tanner from Full House her running mate.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #1745 on: July 27, 2016, 10:46:37 pm »
I think it's really brave of Hillary Clinton to name Danny Tanner from Full House her running mate.

yeah... hopefully speech will work in non jaded outside the beltway and NE America... there is such an America still, right.. right???

hutch

« Reply #1746 on: July 27, 2016, 11:38:33 pm »
so there are two teleprompter screens.. one to the left and one to the right of the president.

Isn't it usually THREE.. one to each side and another in the middle so the person giving the speech doesn't have to jerk from side to side a la Stevie Wonder? he never looks at the camera or TV directly which I think is a bummer...

I realize most people won't pick up on it or care but am just curious..

I'm in the tank for Obama.. always have been.. will miss him... hope to meet him some day.. proud to say I knocked on doors for him (and more so for me because the 8 years of W came close to killing me...at the time I lived 6 blocks from the White House and I found it oppressive/depressing)... maybe I think Obama was a bit too cautious at the beginning...too many attempts to try to work with Republicans..wasted too much political capital....not ambitious enough perhaps on job creation.....but having said all of that I think he has been a superlative leader...without doubt the best president of my lifetime... its been slim pickings though.... Carter (I was too young I guess but I remember my dad getting 20% interest YEARLY on his US savings accounts at Pioneer Federal...something wrong with that)...? Reagan (ugh.. I really hated him..although time has helped me see he was effective even if I don't like what he did), Bush, Clinton (I didn't vote for him the first time.. I knew what he was.....), W???? W is one of the five worst presidents in AMerican history..comfortably..

hutch

« Reply #1747 on: July 27, 2016, 11:48:14 pm »
BOOM!

hutch

« Reply #1748 on: July 27, 2016, 11:48:28 pm »
my political boner is back!

« Reply #1749 on: July 28, 2016, 06:59:43 am »
my political boner is back!
I also thought boner talk was strictly in the smackie thread?
slack

vansmack

« Reply #1750 on: July 28, 2016, 12:05:30 pm »
concern-of-the-day with trump (a new one each morning, collect them all!) - his ties with russia and admiration of putin.

On May 31, 2016, the Economist published a hyopthetical article in a book (later published i nthe mag 2 weeks ago) "What if Trump Became President"  It read:

"But his quick offer to meet the Russian president reminded many Americans, uncomfortably, of the murky espionage scandal that played so large a role in the defeat of Hillary Clinton. In October top-secret files had appeared on the internet, allegedly extracted by hackers from Mrs Clinton?s private e-mail server when she was secretary of state, identifying individuals as American intelligence assets in Russia and Ukraine; one, an Israeli-Russian businessman, was soon afterwards found dead at a Geneva hotel. Mrs Clinton continues to deny any knowledge of the leaked documents. Her husband, ex-President Bill Clinton, sparked fresh headlines with an intemperate interview in March in which he charged that ?Kremlin dirty tricks? helped to swing the 2016 election."

Sleep well, kids.
27>34

hutch

« Reply #1751 on: July 28, 2016, 09:35:47 pm »
Feel the wrath of Khan Donald...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z7lN7nQjG0

« Reply #1752 on: July 28, 2016, 10:39:41 pm »
I'm a dyed in the wool Hillary fan. Was embarrassed we didn't elect her in 2008. Still believe that. That said, I've never said she was a good public speaker.

That said, she is absolutely knocking this out of the park. Best she's ever been.
LVMH

« Reply #1753 on: July 28, 2016, 11:16:29 pm »
Bernie Sanders should hold a press conference in the morning to apologize for running against Hillary and step down from the Senate. After hearing this, any person who ran against her is basically human shit. Bernie certainly hates progressive democratic policy, no doubt.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #1754 on: July 29, 2016, 07:25:49 am »
Bernie who?