Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 925430 times)

walk,on,by

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #1755 on: July 29, 2016, 07:54:58 am »
Has, anyone else noticed that Relaxer, who started this thread, never posts in this thread.

« Reply #1756 on: July 29, 2016, 09:09:34 am »
Has, anyone else noticed that Relaxer, who started this thread, never posts in this thread.
I have and it's like a piece of my critical brain is missing
so who is the Yoko who ruined our man!!!
slack

« Reply #1757 on: July 29, 2016, 09:12:05 am »
Bernie Sanders should hold a press conference in the morning to apologize for running against Hillary and step down from the Senate. After hearing this, any person who ran against her is basically human shit. Bernie certainly hates progressive democratic policy, no doubt.
the absurdity of this is astounding, but it's well known that he was not a Democrat for almost his entire life
so I think he should remove the D from his name at the very least and go back to being a cranky independent

what is strange is hearing thes Bern'ers saying they are going on with out him
pretty small but vocal crowd
slack

Relaxer

« Reply #1758 on: July 29, 2016, 10:13:03 am »
I have and it's like a piece of my critical brain is missing
so who is the Yoko who ruined our man!!!

I was just thinking about this the other day. I know, I know, it's lame, I'm not online as much anymore, ot at least not here. Work got busy, I'm all girlfed out (which is why my sex thread died), plus I've been cheating on the 930 forum with another board.

I did love how every night of the DNC, there was a powerhouse speaker and sometimes more than one. Michelle, Bernie, Bill, Joe, Obama and then Hillary last night. I watched all four nights with my gf and we were just in awe the whole time.
oword

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1759 on: July 29, 2016, 10:20:50 am »
plus I've been cheating on the 930 forum with another board.
Hipinion?
LVMH

« Reply #1760 on: July 29, 2016, 10:27:25 am »

plus I've been cheating on the 930 forum with another board.
no reason you can't be polyamorous and love more than one, we won't judge you
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #1761 on: July 29, 2016, 10:59:11 am »
I hate to go all Michael Moore on you guys, and it's great that the Dems has some nice speeches this week, but you guys do realize that Trump is ahead in most polls, right? And if there's a major terrorist incident in October? Forgetaboutit.

vansmack

« Reply #1762 on: July 29, 2016, 11:12:32 am »
but you guys do realize that Trump is ahead in most polls, right?

This isn't even close to true:

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
27>34

« Reply #1763 on: July 29, 2016, 11:13:57 am »
The current polls also are showing trumps convention bump. They're not recent enough to do the same for the Dems yet. How about we wait a week before acting like the sky is falling?
LVMH

« Reply #1764 on: July 29, 2016, 11:16:38 am »
I'd say it's closer than one who uses logic and critical thinking would expect it to be
...definitely close if Dems think Trump doesn't have a chance (kinda what the GOP is banking on)

and Johnson with 7.6 of the popular vote...whoa
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #1765 on: July 29, 2016, 11:26:05 am »
I'd say it's closer than one who uses logic and critical thinking would expect it to be
...definitely close if Dems think Trump doesn't have a chance (kinda what the GOP is banking on)

and Johnson with 7.6 of the popular vote...whoa

I'm still proud of my Nader vote in 2000, and would definitely consider Johnson this year if Trump (or Cruz or Carson) wasn't the nominee. Sorry, Gary, have to go with Hillary.

hutch

« Reply #1766 on: July 29, 2016, 01:18:08 pm »
I still Wednesday night was the amazing one... what a line up!

Mr. Khan holding his copy of the constitution and calling out Trump... that was my favorite moment of the entire thing..

Bernie Sanders and his supporters should crawl in a hole and die.. booing Panetta.... they have proved me 100% correct... the left wing of the party is a joke.. I dare them to vote for Trump. Funny how some who supported Bernie are now beginning to walk back their enthusiastic support of him..... not so funny anymore boys and girls?

evilizac

« Reply #1767 on: July 29, 2016, 01:21:48 pm »
What can you expect from the folks who registered just so they could vote for the revolution and then realize what an election actually is. All or nothing?!?
How'd that work as a kid? You still holding your breath for that full sized Voltron with light up eyes and lazer sword?
WHAT?

« Reply #1768 on: July 29, 2016, 01:27:16 pm »
I have never used the term "entitled Millenials" until I met people who refuse to vote for Hillary and simultaneously wipe their hands of any responsibility of the consequences thereto because they are "going to give America what they deserve."

Petulant (asshole) children.
LVMH

evilizac

« Reply #1769 on: July 29, 2016, 01:35:59 pm »
The "busters" have such a myopic and personal view of the election and political process that it's maddening.
The same people spewing equality rhetoric won't look past their own "either way it won't affect me" mindset that they can't see their neighbors, or even friends, that a Trump presidency could affect.
Or maybe they all live very white, upper middle class American lives.
WHAT?