Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 925470 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #1770 on: July 29, 2016, 01:44:58 pm »
I have never used the term "entitled Millenials" until I met people who refuse to vote for Hillary and simultaneously wipe their hands of any responsibility of the consequences thereto because they are "going to give America what they deserve."

Petulant (asshole) children.
Or threaten to leave the country if Trump [Jesus Christ, I still can't believe it] is elected instead of staying here and trying to fight the good fight. Fucking losers.
‼‼?‼‼

« Reply #1771 on: July 29, 2016, 01:47:33 pm »

Or maybe they all live very white, upper middle class American lives.

BINGO

in other news....trump turns a $34k debt in to a $300k

I wonder if his appeal with be "it was a judge with a Mexican sounding name, how could he be impartial"

You know who trump is going get jobs for ....Lawyers....lots of them
slack

« Reply #1772 on: July 29, 2016, 02:01:24 pm »
Juan's last comment is classic
Fox News Host: The Bush Administration Got Bin Laden, Not Obama

JUAN WILLIAMS (CO-HOST): I don't think most people, I don't think most Americans, even Trump supporters think Donald Trump really knows a lot about how to combat terrorism.

ERIC BOLLING (CO-HOST): I'll tell you about who doesn't know a whole lot about terrorism, is President Obama. And he's proven that over the last eight years. Remember when he said "I want to lead from behind," he said --

WILLIAMS: He never said "I want to lead from behind."

BOLLING: -- "Let's pull out of Afghanistan and Iraq."

KIMBERLY GUILFOLYE (CO-HOST): The "jay vee team."

BOLLING: -- "Jay vee team." He's failed on every level as far as counter-terror all the way through.

WILLIAMS: Oh, I see.

BOLLING: And if you point to Bin Laden, that wasn't Obama's administration that got Bin Laden.

WILLIAMS: It wasn't?

BOLLING: That was the Bush administration that set up the kill shot, and Obama took the kill shot.

WILLIAMS: Up to then, I was listening to you. But goodness gracious, you went overboard.
slack

hutch

« Reply #1773 on: July 29, 2016, 02:22:27 pm »
I don't get what Juan is doing at Fox News.. I mean I think he just wants to the big paycheck for being the token black guy.. just like Geraldo gets one for being the token latino...... earlier this week Geraldo was staring at O'reilly in disbelief when he went off about people wanting him dead (regarding how great a time White House building slaves had)...

I kind of feel sorry for them but then again they made their bed...in Geraldo's case its kind of sad.. the guy started off being a fairly hip cool dude.....

Of course neither of these guys are Alan Colmes.. how does that guy sleep at night?

evilizac

« Reply #1774 on: July 29, 2016, 02:28:58 pm »
On a bed of hundred dollar bills. . . Hundred. Dollar. Bills.
WHAT?

hutch

« Reply #1775 on: July 29, 2016, 02:39:02 pm »
good point...

I guess I'm weird.. I don't care very much about money... then again I don't have very much so I guess I got to believe that...

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1776 on: July 29, 2016, 02:43:38 pm »
Geraldo had to do it for the money. He found that safe and opened it and there was nothing.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #1777 on: July 29, 2016, 02:48:06 pm »
Geraldo had to do it for the money. He found that safe and opened it and there was nothing.

I watched that special live!

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1778 on: July 29, 2016, 02:53:56 pm »
Bernie Sanders should hold a press conference in the morning to apologize for running against Hillary and step down from the Senate. After hearing this, any person who ran against her is basically human shit. Bernie certainly hates progressive democratic policy, no doubt.

oh don't be a sore winner.  having some competition made her a better candidate and has better prepared her for the next 102 days.  i dare you to tell me that bernie hasn't forced her to move a little left of her previous positions.  no way should would have been talking about free college for the middle class w/o bernie.

agreed that that was the best i've ever seen hillary.  can't wait to see next week's polls.  i think that trump did better than hillary at their respective conventions, but likely because expectations were a lot lower for him.

what i found interesting was how emotionless bernie was last night.  every time they cut to him he was blank.  i imagine that he was thinking to himself "that coulda been me, that coulda been me..."
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1779 on: July 29, 2016, 02:58:56 pm »
after hillary's speech, that arena looked like a giant Ikea ball pit.  effing hell... it's as if someone said "the GOP had a lot of balloons?  I'LL SHOW YOU WHO HAS A LOT OF BALLOONS!!!"

Hil's two best zingers from last night:

- (after pointing out that trump ties are made in china not colarado, trump suits are made in mexico not michigan, etc.)  "make america great again?  how about making THINGS in america again?"

- "a man you can bait with a tweet should not have nuclear weapons!"

;D
<sig>

« Reply #1780 on: July 29, 2016, 04:12:18 pm »

- "a man you can bait with a tweet should not have nuclear weapons!"
that was my favorite line

slack

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #1781 on: July 29, 2016, 04:31:05 pm »
‼‼?‼‼

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1782 on: July 30, 2016, 05:33:47 pm »
😐 🎶

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1783 on: July 30, 2016, 10:50:20 pm »
😐 🎶

« Reply #1784 on: July 31, 2016, 11:57:17 am »
"How would you answer that father?" Stephanopoulos asked. "What sacrifice have you made?"

"I think I've made a lot of sacrifices," Trump said. "I've worked very, very hard. I've created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs ?"

"Those are sacrifices?" Stephanopoulos asked.

"Sure. I think they're sacrifices.

!!!???
kind of like when he said that his sexual trysts as a youth 'was his own personal Vietnam' to Stern
and called John McCain a 'loser'

that anyone is pro-military or a Vet can say with a clear conscious they support this guy...just boggles my mind
It is just unreal the things that he can say and no matter how many times we repeat the EXACT words that he said...nobody cares

He has no political track record, but he definitely has a public track record and just don't understand why people can't see he's such a sham when it comes to being a 'populist president'
Trump...Putting the POP back in populism
he's Gordon gecko and doesn't really care about anyone else (except maybe his family)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 04:12:56 pm by Sidehatch 🐶 |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| 🍺 👻 »
slack