Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 925482 times)

Space Freely

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #2010 on: October 10, 2016, 02:46:09 pm »
To see him brush off his sexual assault language as locker room talk was just infuriating.

I have been going to a gym 3-5 times a week for the last 22 years, and I've never heard anyone talk like that in the locker room.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2011 on: October 10, 2016, 02:50:24 pm »
My reading of Missed Connections every week has me convinced that the only thing that takes place in a locker room is a gay dude creepily misconstruing any eye contact as mutual sexual interest.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #2012 on: October 10, 2016, 04:29:58 pm »
the whole debate was so disturbing.. a real low point in American politics.. Cspan was airing other debates and I watched the 88 dukakis-bush #3 (well about half of it until the end)...in THAT debate andrea mitchell asked a question decrying the tone/negative campaigning and asking what could be done.. but compared to the debate last night it was like watching the House of Lords.....and both Dukakis and Bush did talk about policy .. not just bullshit talking points either...Dukakis was actually pretty masterful

what the fuck is wrong with us? that debate does represent our culture right now. is it our educational system went completely down the drain? i guess its many things..but it was shocking

I understand hillary will have to do the 3rd debate but she really should not have to... that was disgusting...

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #2013 on: October 10, 2016, 05:06:27 pm »
😐 🎶

hutch

« Reply #2014 on: October 10, 2016, 05:50:15 pm »
she knows how gross her dad is.. tic tacs or not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pBpXaffKAI

« Reply #2016 on: October 11, 2016, 02:58:47 pm »
by no means should people lay down their guard and we need to make sure to get the vote out if you don't want trump to win (big push right now for registrations...deadline in VA 10/17)

but I have to say....this graphic is making me sleep easier
slack

hutch

« Reply #2017 on: October 11, 2016, 03:08:45 pm »
The election has started.. people are voting today in many states....

Prediction: Hillary is going to win the 10-11 vote....stay tuned for more predictions

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2018 on: October 11, 2016, 04:19:21 pm »
Prediction: Hillary is going to win the 10-11 vote....

what is the "10-11 vote"?  people who hit the polling station between 10 and 11 AM, AKA retirees and stay-at-homes?
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2019 on: October 11, 2016, 04:27:37 pm »

MD and DC:

Chance of Winning
>99.9% Clinton
<0.1% Trump

even the reddest of states aren't that hard for Trump.
<sig>

« Reply #2020 on: October 11, 2016, 04:44:29 pm »

MD and DC:

Chance of Winning
>99.9% Clinton
<0.1% Trump

even the reddest of states aren't that hard for Trump.
I mean, there's a handful of states where Trump is still 99+% to win (Bama, Oklahoma, WV, Idaho). Arguing the difference between 99.9% and 99.6% isn't really productive.

We are getting back to the point where Georgia, Alaska, (and possibly even Texas if this continues to crater) are back in play, however.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #2022 on: October 12, 2016, 07:38:51 am »
I'm watching Utah with interest.. it seems Mormons have some moral backbone... latest poll

H 26
T 26
M 22

I would not be surprised if Trump loses Utah..  and Trump losing Utah I think would be independent of anything going on elsewhere.... pretty much every politician in that state has come out against him...

Space Freely

« Reply #2023 on: October 12, 2016, 08:23:47 am »
I'm watching Utah with interest.. it seems Mormons have some moral backbone... latest poll

H 26
T 26
M 22

I would not be surprised if Trump loses Utah..  and Trump losing Utah I think would be independent of anything going on elsewhere.... pretty much every politician in that state has come out against him...

Kind of ironic that the followers of a religion invented by an illiterate polygamous huckster would have moral backbone....

« Reply #2024 on: October 12, 2016, 08:41:46 am »

H 26
T 26
M 22

Where are you finding this poll?
LVMH