Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 925404 times)

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #2055 on: October 18, 2016, 04:52:37 pm »

this may go down as one of the most successful marketing campaigns in history

I think the exact opposite.  Most ofTrump's supporters sure as hell can't afford to buy a $1,000,000 condo in one of his fancy buildings.  And a good chunk of the people left, ie the people who find him horrible and disgusting, will not spend $$ on his brands out of principle.

not if he creates the next Faux news...then we'll all be crying

also...Chaz!...another blast from the past :)
slack

« Reply #2056 on: October 18, 2016, 04:59:43 pm »

stolen from ms hutch
slack

hutch

« Reply #2057 on: October 18, 2016, 05:47:59 pm »
^I didn't bother to tell her that its debunked...sorry

hutch

« Reply #2058 on: October 18, 2016, 06:47:29 pm »
wow Nate Silver's 538 now has Arizona shaded very slightly blue.. hard to believe...

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2059 on: October 18, 2016, 06:54:51 pm »
wow Nate Silver's 538 now has Arizona shaded very slightly blue.. hard to believe...
Been that way for a few weeks.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #2060 on: October 18, 2016, 07:03:44 pm »
Been that way for a few weeks.

really? wow.. I guess I never paid it any mind.. I'm more of a Real Clear Politics stalker..

Space Freely

« Reply #2061 on: October 18, 2016, 08:56:49 pm »
Obama?s half-brother will be at Vegas debate cheering for Trump

President Obama?s Kenyan-born, half-brother Malik will be in the audience in Las Vegas Wednesday night when Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton square off in their third and final debate.

Malik ? an American citizen who lives in Washington, DC, when he?s not in Kenya ? says he will be a guest of Trump, the Republican nominee he supports for president.

?I?m excited to be at the debate. Trump can make America great again,? Malik told The Post.
?? ADVERTISEMENT ??

?I look very much forward to meeting and being with Malik,? Trump said. ?He gets it far better than his brother.?

http://pagesix.com/2016/10/18/obamas-half-brother-to-support-trump-at-vegas-debate/

« Reply #2062 on: October 19, 2016, 09:27:31 am »
^I didn't bother to tell her that its debunked...sorry
dang...should have snopes that
http://www.snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
just sounded so much like something he would say
slack

Relaxer

« Reply #2063 on: October 19, 2016, 10:42:41 am »
I'm fascinated by this whole thing of Trump bringing "surprise" guests to the debates. First of all, if Hillary didn't get rattled by the women who accuse her husband of sexual assault, then how is the half-brother of Obama gonna do it?

But I love how it shows his television mentality. When a show isn't doing well, goose it up with a dazzling guest star!
oword

« Reply #2064 on: October 19, 2016, 10:59:09 am »
First of all, if Hillary didn't get rattled by the women who accuse her husband of sexual assault, then how is the half-brother of Obama gonna do it?
When he shows up in Kenyan garb and says Hillary is his mother, this whole thing is going to be blown wide-open.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #2065 on: October 19, 2016, 02:08:38 pm »
Brother and mom of guy who died in Benghazi cause Hillary killed him with her bare hands are "just an appetizer" according to Trump campaign....

« Reply #2066 on: October 19, 2016, 02:11:41 pm »
But I love how it shows his television mentality. When a show isn't doing well, goose it up with a dazzling guest star!
That's actually a great way to put it.
LVMH

vansmack

« Reply #2068 on: October 19, 2016, 03:00:49 pm »
Any distraction that the media eats up to excuse Trump from actually talking about the issues is good for his campaign.
27>34

hutch

« Reply #2069 on: October 19, 2016, 04:07:33 pm »
Today I started loving again.

no. but today I began to seriously think -to know- that for sure Hillary is going to win....the funny thing is I listened to Rush Limbaugh as I usually do during presidential election years, and you could tell he was totally resigned and defeated.... same with Hannity.. Rush actually told his listeners to "get a grip" and Hannity spent a good amount of time berating Republicans and telling people that if Hillary is elected all these horrible things will happen and  "you will own this.."...

I think whatever crazy shit comes out about Hillary- and some of the stuff would ordinarily be pretty damaging and I would not be surprised if Wikileaks is holding on to the real damaging stuff for the end- won't matter because voters have decided Trump is unstable and crazy... and people can't have that in their President whereas "corrupt" or "lying" they can handle...  even a real bad October surprise from abroad won't change the fact Americans have determined Trump is too loco for the Casa Blanca..