Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 925393 times)

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #2145 on: November 03, 2016, 11:57:21 am »
Comey really fucked Hillary hard... that is for sure... but its too late to do much other than fight until election day is over...
I don't know if this really has made an impact at all
I don't think it's changed anyone's mind....even the undecided voters
slack

hutch

« Reply #2146 on: November 03, 2016, 12:09:28 pm »
Comey really fucked Hillary hard... that is for sure... but its too late to do much other than fight until election day is over...
I don't know if this really has made an impact at all
I don't think it's changed anyone's mind....even the undecided voters

IT has absolutely had an impact but its hard to quantify it exactly... but.. lets use common sense here.. voters now fear that the Hillary email issue will continue into a Hillary presidency for years.... not an attractive proposition for anyone....before Comey's stupid letter at least the issue had been relatively put to bed...

Moreover, from the moment of Comey's letter all the news has been about Hillary's emails.... not exactly a positive the last week before the election

If it only shifted the intentions of 3 out of 100 voters it would have a big impact... and then when people start seeing Hillary's drop in the polls, Trump's rise more things happen.. a few other people - on the D side get demoralized while on the R side get energized...

Relaxer

« Reply #2147 on: November 03, 2016, 04:38:14 pm »
I'm with Hatch, this had minimal impact. I can't imagine there is anybody left in this country who has no opinion on the candidates, and if they have no opinion right now, then this isn't going to be what gives them an opinion. It give the pundits something to blather on about, and it gave Trump more fodder to bleat about, but no one's mind was changed by this.
oword

« Reply #2148 on: November 03, 2016, 05:03:44 pm »
I'm with Hatch
I like the sound of that...make a good bumper sticker
slack

« Reply #2149 on: November 04, 2016, 08:22:48 am »
slack

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2150 on: November 04, 2016, 08:44:21 am »
'Tis . . . quite, the problem.   Gurl.

Space Freely

« Reply #2151 on: November 04, 2016, 11:00:40 am »

« Reply #2152 on: November 04, 2016, 12:11:10 pm »
Talk about poor judgment. Glad my kid is not in their hands?

http://wtvr.com/2016/11/02/virginia-principal-dresses-as-trump-secretary-as-clinton-in-prison-garb/

at Robert E. Lee High School.....says a lot
also i have no issue with the trump one, but the Hillary one in a jumpsuit is definitely inappropriate
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #2153 on: November 04, 2016, 12:44:25 pm »

http://wtvr.com/2016/11/02/virginia-principal-dresses-as-trump-secretary-as-clinton-in-prison-garb/

also i have no issue with the trump one, but the Hillary one in a jumpsuit is definitely inappropriate

Robert E. Lee was a Democrat.

evilizac

« Reply #2154 on: November 04, 2016, 01:10:45 pm »

The whole pre to Civil War era use of Dem/Republican tags in comparison to contemporary politicians is one of the biggest bs lines. There are very few common threads between the "party of Lincoln" "party of Theodore Roosevelt" and even progressively the "party of Reagan" with what's happened to the Republican party in the past tight or so years. There's much less similarities between the party of Robert E. Lee and that of Barack Obama, JFK, Bill Clinton or any Democrat of the modern age.
WHAT?

hutch

« Reply #2155 on: November 04, 2016, 01:29:42 pm »

The whole pre to Civil War era use of Dem/Republican tags in comparison to contemporary politicians is one of the biggest bs lines. There are very few common threads between the "party of Lincoln" "party of Theodore Roosevelt" and even progressively the "party of Reagan" with what's happened to the Republican party in the past tight or so years. There's much less similarities between the party of Robert E. Lee and that of Barack Obama, JFK, Bill Clinton or any Democrat of the modern age.

dude you totally fell for the trolling..

hutch

« Reply #2156 on: November 04, 2016, 01:31:07 pm »
latest VA poll has Trump winning...

its looking very bleak.. get out there and do what you can while you can... make calls, canvass.. donate $..... or you're going to spending the next 4 years sucking Trump's little dick wondering why..

BTW any Trump supporters around here?

evilizac

« Reply #2157 on: November 04, 2016, 01:44:36 pm »

Yes, but to be fair people bring up the comparison all the and whenever politically convenient. . .
It's probably the stress of the seemingly complete serious possibility of a totally ill-tempered, ill-equipped and unqualified candidate for our highest office being elected.
Consider my nerves racked. 
WHAT?

hutch

« Reply #2158 on: November 04, 2016, 01:46:18 pm »

Yes, but to be fair people bring up the comparison all the and whenever politically convenient. . .
It's probably the stress of the seemingly complete serious possibility of a totally ill-tempered, ill-equipped and unqualified candidate for our highest office being elected.
Consider my nerves racked. 

hey I'm with you...

Space Freely

« Reply #2159 on: November 04, 2016, 01:50:35 pm »
First Trump, now this shit.

U.S. authorities warn of al Qaeda threat to election

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-alqaeda-idUSKBN12Z1F2

Federal officials have warned authorities in New York City, Texas and Virginia about an unspecific threat of attacks by the al Qaeda militant group around Election Day, putting local law enforcement on alert the weekend before Tuesday's vote, officials said on Friday.