Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 925533 times)

walkie,talkie

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #2490 on: November 27, 2016, 05:51:52 pm »
Comment, of the year

Go fuck yourself.

I feel it, will catch on.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2491 on: November 27, 2016, 06:36:03 pm »
Comment, of the year

Go fuck yourself.

Nothing RatBastard says deserves any level of discourse higher than "Go fuck yourself." He's an inane, racist, homophobic, hateful piece of shit. I am openly disgusted at your being friends with him in all honesty.
LVMH

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2492 on: November 27, 2016, 07:01:41 pm »
Comment, of the year

Go fuck yourself.

Nothing RatBastard says deserves any level of discourse higher than "Go fuck yourself." He's an inane, racist, homophobic, hateful piece of shit. I am openly disgusted at your being friends with him in all honesty.

we spoke on here, without me passing judgement, on another human being.  jesus approves of such actions.  who said, we were friends?  you, not your . . . if we are going to be, open.

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2493 on: November 28, 2016, 07:05:16 pm »
Rosie, points out that Baron exhibits classic signs of autism.  Twitter,  loses it mind.  She thinks, it'll bring a needed awareness to the disorder. Twitter, still loses his mind.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #2494 on: November 28, 2016, 08:28:32 pm »
Comment, of the year

Go fuck yourself.

I have no issue with anyone at all based on race.  I am not afraid of gay people.  I do not hate anyone.  You on the other hand continue to prove you lack of values every time you post.  Thanks for playing.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #2495 on: November 28, 2016, 08:31:25 pm »
I surely do not consider Walkie to be an enemy.  He is one of the most honest upfront non-ego people on the forums.  Do we agree on every topic that comes along, of course not.  I respect that he has some views that are different than mine. and I believe that he has that same thought.  Does that mean that we need to dislike each other, not at all.
FUKIT

hutch

« Reply #2496 on: November 28, 2016, 08:35:47 pm »
I surely do not consider Walkie to be an enemy.  He is one of the most honest upfront non-ego people on the forums.  Do we agree on every topic that comes along, of course not.  I respect that he has some views that are different than mine. and I believe that he has that same thought.  Does that mean that we need to dislike each other, not at all.

well some people would say there is such a thing as core values.. what if you believed like Mike Pence in conversion therapy for gay people... would you just have an amicable disagreement with walkie on it? I doubt it.... some things are beyond being simple issue disagreements....for example if you thought Trump making fun of the handicapped was cool or meant nothing.. well that would be really offputting for me and I dobut I could buy you a drink.. more than likely if we shared a drink I'd have to deck you cause otherwise I, you know having some special needs children and a sister suffering MS, would have to deck you.... you understand I'm sure..

people can disagree on policy.. like tax rates for the poor or wealthy.. but one can't disagree on core values.. at least that is the way I see it... this is where I think Trump supporters miss the big picture.. Trump becoming president is not like Obama becoming president.. Obama did not disrespect core values... Trump does.. all the time. he just tweeted there were millions of people who voted illegally for Hillary.. questioning our democratic system even when he is the prime beneficiary of it.. that is kind of low frankly.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2497 on: November 28, 2016, 08:38:30 pm »
Comment, of the year

Go fuck yourself.

I have no issue with anyone at all based on race.  I am not afraid of gay people.  I do not hate anyone.  You on the other hand continue to prove you lack of values every time you post.  Thanks for playing.
Go fuck yourself.
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #2498 on: November 28, 2016, 09:47:52 pm »

well some people would say there is such a thing as core values.. what if you believed like Mike Pence in conversion therapy for gay people... would you just have an amicable disagreement with walkie on it? I doubt it.... some things are beyond being simple issue disagreements....for example if you thought Trump making fun of the handicapped was cool or meant nothing.. well that would be really offputting for me and I dobut I could buy you a drink.. more than likely if we shared a drink I'd have to deck you cause otherwise I, you know having some special needs children and a sister suffering MS, would have to deck you.... you understand I'm sure..

people can disagree on policy.. like tax rates for the poor or wealthy.. but one can't disagree on core values.. at least that is the way I see it... this is where I think Trump supporters miss the big picture.. Trump becoming president is not like Obama becoming president.. Obama did not disrespect core values... Trump does.. all the time. he just tweeted there were millions of people who voted illegally for Hillary.. questioning our democratic system even when he is the prime beneficiary of it.. that is kind of low frankly.

Cool story bro I agree with your comments on Trump's lack of values.

No offense but I've seen you in person and I can't imagine you decking anybody. Hitting them with your NPR tote bag, maybe. Decking them, I think not.

hutch

« Reply #2499 on: November 28, 2016, 10:00:32 pm »

Cool story bro I agree with your comments on Trump's lack of values.

No offense but I've seen you in person and I can't imagine you decking anybody. Hitting them with your NPR tote bag, maybe. Decking them, I think not.

Dude I don't have an NPR tote bag so you must have mistaken me for somebody else?

But when I get angry watch out... I lose it.. but feel free to test out your theory....and lets see what happens!

hutch

« Reply #2500 on: November 28, 2016, 10:01:56 pm »
oh and yeah you must have mistaken me for somebody else cause I'm the least "bro" guy you will ever meet...

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2501 on: November 28, 2016, 10:25:54 pm »
Comment, of the year

Go fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.

Post, of the month.  Gurl.  Love you, julian.  Kiss, kiss.

I think the most overlooked point of this entire new debate, is where the f*** did rat bastard come from? Like, what is it been like two years or something since you posted?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 10:28:57 pm by walkie,talkie »

Space Freely

« Reply #2502 on: November 28, 2016, 10:38:11 pm »
Comment, of the year

Go fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.

I think the most overlooked point of this entire new debate, is where the f*** did rat bastard come from? Like, what is it been like two years or something since you posted?

Ima gonna guess he's been woopin in up with Bannon.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #2503 on: November 29, 2016, 06:46:05 pm »
Comment, of the year

Go fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.

Says all we need to know about you.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #2504 on: November 29, 2016, 06:47:24 pm »
Comment, of the year

Go fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.

Been lurking and waiting for the opportune moment.  Pointing out how foolish our resident megalomaniac is seemed opportune.
FUKIT