Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 925542 times)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #2505 on: November 29, 2016, 06:54:33 pm »
I surely do not consider Walkie to be an enemy.  He is one of the most honest upfront non-ego people on the forums.  Do we agree on every topic that comes along, of course not.  I respect that he has some views that are different than mine. and I believe that he has that same thought.  Does that mean that we need to dislike each other, not at all.

well some people would say there is such a thing as core values.. what if you believed like Mike Pence in conversion therapy for gay people... would you just have an amicable disagreement with walkie on it? I doubt it.... some things are beyond being simple issue disagreements....for example if you thought Trump making fun of the handicapped was cool or meant nothing.. well that would be really offputting for me and I dobut I could buy you a drink.. more than likely if we shared a drink I'd have to deck you cause otherwise I, you know having some special needs children and a sister suffering MS, would have to deck you.... you understand I'm sure..

people can disagree on policy.. like tax rates for the poor or wealthy.. but one can't disagree on core values.. at least that is the way I see it... this is where I think Trump supporters miss the big picture.. Trump becoming president is not like Obama becoming president.. Obama did not disrespect core values... Trump does.. all the time. he just tweeted there were millions of people who voted illegally for Hillary.. questioning our democratic system even when he is the prime beneficiary of it.. that is kind of low frankly.

First I appreciate the well thought out response.  Quite refreshing as opposed to the mindless drivel from the childish members of the forum!  I concur that we all have core values.  You are right you could not buy me a drink.  Been clean and sober over 30 years but I understand the point being made.  However I do not understand your need to express your views with anger and rage.  I've never been into that.

I respectfully disagree with you about Bammy.  He has done all in his power to divide the country and in my opinion it was all based on his lack of core values.

Trump won DESPITE HRCs illegal voters.  Of course he is going to pint it out.

All that aside I hope that science/medicine comes up with a treatment/cure for MS in time to be beneficial to your sister.  I have several members of my family suffering from various terminal conditions as well.  I know how taxing it can be physically, spiritually, and emotionally.
FUKIT

« Reply #2506 on: November 29, 2016, 09:12:50 pm »
I respectfully disagree with you about Bammy.  He has done all in his power to divide the country and in my opinion it was all based on his lack of core values.
that is just bullshit
that comment only sounds cogent in a vacuum of reality

He cares...hard, about all Americans, plan and simple
If anything he's called the idiots and the hypocrites on their shit and for that he's labeled a divider
I think his core values are my core values...so I can't fault him with that

Trump really cares about the common man?
He has spent HIS ENTIRE LIFE in the pursuit of a goal... to separate himself from any resemblance of the common man and make sure that everyone who even hears his name knows it.

slack

hutch

« Reply #2507 on: November 29, 2016, 09:34:27 pm »

Trump really cares about the common man?
He has spent HIS ENTIRE LIFE in the pursuit of a goal... to separate himself from any resemblance of the common man and make sure that everyone who even hears his name knows it.

Hey! That is pretty good man!

hutch

« Reply #2508 on: November 29, 2016, 09:35:54 pm »
Mnuchin.. another outsider.. former Goldman Sachs exec.. dad was Goldman Sachs exec for 40 years...  made money foreclosing on people...  definitely identifies with the common man and will work hard for them...

Space Freely

« Reply #2509 on: November 29, 2016, 11:43:58 pm »

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2510 on: November 30, 2016, 09:47:43 am »
I surely do not consider Walkie to be an enemy.  He is one of the most honest upfront non-ego people on the forums.  Do we agree on every topic that comes along, of course not.  I respect that he has some views that are different than mine. and I believe that he has that same thought.  Does that mean that we need to dislike each other, not at all.

well some people would say there is such a thing as core values.. what if you believed like Mike Pence in conversion therapy for gay people... would you just have an amicable disagreement with walkie on it? I doubt it.... some things are beyond being simple issue disagreements....for example if you thought Trump making fun of the handicapped was cool or meant nothing.. well that would be really offputting for me and I dobut I could buy you a drink.. more than likely if we shared a drink I'd have to deck you cause otherwise I, you know having some special needs children and a sister suffering MS, would have to deck you.... you understand I'm sure..

people can disagree on policy.. like tax rates for the poor or wealthy.. but one can't disagree on core values.. at least that is the way I see it... this is where I think Trump supporters miss the big picture.. Trump becoming president is not like Obama becoming president.. Obama did not disrespect core values... Trump does.. all the time. he just tweeted there were millions of people who voted illegally for Hillary.. questioning our democratic system even when he is the prime beneficiary of it.. that is kind of low frankly.

First I appreciate the well thought out response.  Quite refreshing as opposed to the mindless drivel from the childish members of the forum!  I concur that we all have core values.  You are right you could not buy me a drink.  Been clean and sober over 30 years but I understand the point being made.  However I do not understand your need to express your views with anger and rage.  I've never been into that.

Trump won DESPITE HRCs illegal voters.  Of course he is going to pint it out.

All that aside I hope that science/medicine comes up with a treatment/cure for MS in time to be beneficial to your sister.  I have several members of my family suffering from various terminal conditions as well.  I know how taxing it can be physically, spiritually, and emotionally.
Go fuck yourself.
LVMH

Relaxer

« Reply #2511 on: November 30, 2016, 11:39:21 am »
Guys, trying to argue rationally with renowned retard ratbastard is silly. There will be no logic, intelligence, rationality, honesty, or reason, and he will adopt his tee-hee, clueless "Oh I am so above all you children" attitude, chiding us for insulting him while hurling his own all over the place like feces.

I mean, ultimately he is standing up for a man who is a compulsive liar, multi-level crook, raging hypocrite, whiny crybaby, complete misogynist, and the most dim-witted ignorant person to have ever even run for office.

"Get the government off our backs. AND WHERE'S MY CHECK"

oword

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #2512 on: November 30, 2016, 11:43:19 am »
Trevor Noah's first segment last night did a great job at explaining how Trump communicates, and how we should respond.

« Reply #2513 on: November 30, 2016, 11:48:45 am »
Guys, trying to argue rationally with renowned retard ratbastard is silly. There will be no logic, intelligence, rationality, honesty, or reason, and he will adopt his tee-hee, clueless "Oh I am so above all you children" attitude, chiding us for insulting him while hurling his own all over the place like feces.

I mean, ultimately he is standing up for a man who is a compulsive liar, multi-level crook, raging hypocrite, whiny crybaby, complete misogynist, and the most dim-witted ignorant person to have ever even run for office.

Exactly. He is also a person who has called women c**ts and disparaged African-Americans and foreigners repeatedly over the years. No one needs to make an argument why hes utter shit, click on his previous 2800+ posts and see for yourself. Responding to RatBastard in any form other than telling him to go fuck himself or ask how his clan rally is going is an utter waste of time. And to be honest, that probably is as well.
LVMH

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #2514 on: November 30, 2016, 11:51:58 am »

Quite the contrary.  I am one of only two here who have been using logic and reason.

FUKIT

« Reply #2515 on: November 30, 2016, 11:55:10 am »

Quite the contrary.  I am one of only two here who have been using logic and reason.

How's the clan rally going?
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #2516 on: November 30, 2016, 12:00:53 pm »
Lets face it we need some Trump supporters around here... I welcome RatBastard's return even if he is hell bent on messing up my emerging Futbol/Soccer thoughts thread...

Space Freely

« Reply #2517 on: November 30, 2016, 12:38:35 pm »
Lets face it we need some Trump supporters around here... I welcome RatBastard's return even if he is hell bent on messing up my emerging Futbol/Soccer thoughts thread...

I don't know. I frequent at least one other internet forum as well as get Facebook conversations from my Trump-supporting sister-in-law and her Trump-supporting friends. And the one thing I notice is that the Trump supporters just aren't a very bright lot. I'm not saying there aren't smart conservatives-because there are-GGW, for example, is a super-smart guy... I'm just saying I haven't come across a super-smart Trump supporter...and I don't think Ratbastard is going to fit the bill. What I'd like on here is a super-smart Trump supporter who is really going to challenge us left leaners...and that's not Ratbastard. I hope he proves me wrong.

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2518 on: November 30, 2016, 12:40:42 pm »
I have opinions . . . but I don't, share them.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #2519 on: November 30, 2016, 12:42:07 pm »
^^ That's smart ^^