Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 925398 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #2520 on: November 30, 2016, 12:42:20 pm »

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2521 on: November 30, 2016, 12:42:48 pm »
I hope he proves me wrong.
He used the word c**t 3 times in a single sentence in his last post despite the moderators warning him publicly against it multiple times in the past. Pretty sure our Sexist, Racist Xenophobe in Residence isn't proving you wrong anytime soon.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #2522 on: November 30, 2016, 12:58:15 pm »

hutch

« Reply #2523 on: November 30, 2016, 12:59:19 pm »
Lets face it we need some Trump supporters around here... I welcome RatBastard's return even if he is hell bent on messing up my emerging Futbol/Soccer thoughts thread...

I don't know. I frequent at least one other internet forum as well as get Facebook conversations from my Trump-supporting sister-in-law and her Trump-supporting friends. And the one thing I notice is that the Trump supporters just aren't a very bright lot. I'm not saying there aren't smart conservatives-because there are-GGW, for example, is a super-smart guy... I'm just saying I haven't come across a super-smart Trump supporter...and I don't think Ratbastard is going to fit the bill. What I'd like on here is a super-smart Trump supporter who is really going to challenge us left leaners...and that's not Ratbastard. I hope he proves me wrong.

we must take what the lord has given us and his name is RatBastard

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #2524 on: November 30, 2016, 01:20:40 pm »
Lets face it we need some Trump supporters around here... I welcome RatBastard's return even if he is hell bent on messing up my emerging Futbol/Soccer thoughts thread...

I don't know. I frequent at least one other internet forum as well as get Facebook conversations from my Trump-supporting sister-in-law and her Trump-supporting friends. And the one thing I notice is that the Trump supporters just aren't a very bright lot. I'm not saying there aren't smart conservatives-because there are-GGW, for example, is a super-smart guy... I'm just saying I haven't come across a super-smart Trump supporter...and I don't think Ratbastard is going to fit the bill. What I'd like on here is a super-smart Trump supporter who is really going to challenge us left leaners...and that's not Ratbastard. I hope he proves me wrong.

Not to sound like a bible thumper but the lord gave us everyone, even our resident maniacal what's his name again?
FUKIT

hutch

« Reply #2525 on: November 30, 2016, 02:02:14 pm »

Not to sound like a bible thumper but the lord gave us everyone, even our resident maniacal what's his name again?

you can take it that way if you want I suppose.... ;)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2526 on: November 30, 2016, 03:05:30 pm »
I respectfully disagree with you about Bammy.  He has done all in his power to divide the country and in my opinion it was all based on his lack of core values.
that is just bullshit
that comment only sounds cogent in a vacuum of reality

well of course it is.  RB is living in trump's alternate reality, where what is BS here is solid gold there.  proof:

Trump won DESPITE HRCs illegal voters.  Of course he is going to pint it out.

newsflash: there is been ZERO proof that voter fraud occurred.  the only person who has said otherwise is... wait for it... Trump.  if you're living in trump-land, a single tweet is all you need to alter your reality.

i welcome a trump supporter here (coastal liberals talking only to themselves is one of the reasons the election got away on them).  however, like Space, i really wish it was someone with intelligent arguments.  so far, RB has spouted trump doctrine verbatim with what seems like no thought.  but maybe he'll yet prove me wrong.
<sig>

hutch

« Reply #2527 on: November 30, 2016, 03:10:41 pm »
if worse comes to worse maybe we need someone to "act" the role of a Trump supporter.. maybe Donald Trump will have to make a return...

Relaxer

« Reply #2528 on: November 30, 2016, 03:43:00 pm »
You guys with your "maybe he'll prove me wrong!" are just delusional. He's a fucking idiot and a shamelessly compulsive liar. How do you even argue or debate with that? You don't. Just ignore his sorry worthless ass and move on with your day much happier.
oword

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2529 on: November 30, 2016, 03:56:04 pm »
this has to be one of the early signs of the apocalypse, right?

Dan Quayle Visits Trump Tower to Offer 'Personal Congratulations'

unlike the seven trumpets, this one went unnoticed ;D

Dan Quayle goes unnoticed by pool reporters in Trump Tower
<sig>

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2530 on: November 30, 2016, 04:02:44 pm »
You guys with your "maybe he'll prove me wrong!" are just delusional. He's a fucking idiot and a shamelessly compulsive liar. How do you even argue or debate with that? You don't. Just ignore his sorry worthless ass and move on with your day much happier.
Thank you for cosigning on my "go fuck yourself" strategy. Perhaps if we had moderators who actually did a goddamn thing, we could avoid future episodes of Xenophobic Misogyny Corner: Live From The Klan Rally! altogether.
LVMH

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #2531 on: November 30, 2016, 05:19:03 pm »
I respectfully disagree with you about Bammy.  He has done all in his power to divide the country and in my opinion it was all based on his lack of core values.
that is just bullshit
that comment only sounds cogent in a vacuum of reality

well of course it is.  RB is living in trump's alternate reality, where what is BS here is solid gold there.  proof:

Trump won DESPITE HRCs illegal voters.  Of course he is going to pint it out.

newsflash: there is been ZERO proof that voter fraud occurred.  the only person who has said otherwise is... wait for it... Trump.  if you're living in trump-land, a single tweet is all you need to alter your reality.

i welcome a trump supporter here (coastal liberals talking only to themselves is one of the reasons the election got away on them).  however, like Space, i really wish it was someone with intelligent arguments.  so far, RB has spouted trump doctrine verbatim with what seems like no thought.  but maybe he'll yet prove me wrong.

My point exactly.  The whole recount thing is absurd.  Claims of supposed hacking where voting machines are never on line etc.  However the fraud occurred in the primaries where (as internal email has proven), the HRC clan conspired against Sanders in order to force the queen to be the nominee. 
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #2532 on: November 30, 2016, 05:20:33 pm »
Thank you for cosigning on my "go fuck yourself" strategy. Perhaps if we had moderators who actually did a goddamn thing, we could avoid future episodes of Xenophobic Misogyny Corner: Live From The Klan Rally! altogether.

If we had moderators who held the line on the forums you would not have been here more than two days my friend.  Hey at least you did learn how to spell klan correctly!
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #2533 on: November 30, 2016, 05:24:43 pm »
The funniest part of this whole discussion is that the childishness that Julian start was a response to me saying that I was proud of the results of the election.  He being a liberal and all preaches tolerance and acceptance of everyone and especially those who have different views and opinion.  However as is often the case with a large number of the liberal crowd, that belief ends when someone does not agree with them.  Only time will tell how well or poorly Mr Trump does was president.  We somehow survived 8 years of Bammy (barely).
FUKIT

hutch

« Reply #2534 on: November 30, 2016, 06:30:01 pm »
I used to think President Obama was terrible... in fact I didn't even think he was an American! I railed on him for 8 years, built my "political name" on the back of American's hatred for him- people like RatBastard (hey old bitter white man, thanks for your vote!) and hey lets call it what it  is.. he was one of the blacks....Now, I have my own blacks.. like that guy from California at my rally or Ben Carson (I love the way I can get him to defend me no matter what I say or do... he really is my black)....Still looking for a token black guy for my cabinet... it may just have to be Ben although he is a bit loony at times (Boy, did I smear him during the primaries or what! :))

Thing is it worked.. since so many people hated a black being President I had a good core base of support...

Anyways, the funny thing is then I met Obama a couple of weeks ago and turns out he is a good man after all.. and I'm really starting to think he was born here even though he is still a black of course...