Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 925523 times)

hutch

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #2535 on: November 30, 2016, 06:41:39 pm »
Hey anybody notice how many billionaires are in my Cabinet?

We are all really rich!!! And we're going to do our best to keep it that way.. oh yah "Make America Great Again!" or what have you... I got to admit its been pretty great for us already.. actually.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 06:44:07 pm by Donald Trump 45th President »

Space Freely

« Reply #2536 on: November 30, 2016, 07:13:22 pm »
The funniest part of this whole discussion is that the childishness that Julian start was a response to me saying that I was proud of the results of the election.  He being a liberal and all preaches tolerance and acceptance of everyone and especially those who have different views and opinion.  However as is often the case with a large number of the liberal crowd, that belief ends when someone does not agree with them.  Only time will tell how well or poorly Mr Trump does was president.  We somehow survived 8 years of Bammy (barely).

So if by definition a liberal is *supposed* to have tolerance and acceptance of differing opinion, does that mean that by definition a conservative is supposed to have intolerance and non-acceptance of differing opinion? That hardly seems fair.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #2537 on: November 30, 2016, 07:35:15 pm »
as a point of reference, while being  a contrarian on the forum can be fine.. there is also the club motto "all ages at all times".... so watch the language gang...
T.Rex

hutch

« Reply #2538 on: November 30, 2016, 07:42:19 pm »
as a point of reference, while being  a contrarian on the forum can be fine.. there is also the club motto "all ages at all times".... so watch the language gang...

Hey mac, I'm the President now....

vansmack

« Reply #2539 on: November 30, 2016, 08:02:44 pm »

The childish behaviour is more of a turn off than the adult language.
27>34

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2540 on: November 30, 2016, 08:03:17 pm »

Hey mac, I'm the President now....
Thats Mac-elect.
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #2541 on: November 30, 2016, 08:17:57 pm »

The childish behaviour is more of a turn off than the adult language.

Nothing wrong with a little salty language imo.

Reminds me of the time my then three year old spewed out the phrase "This cheese is so f'ing good" right in the middle of a rambling story by her blowhard Trump voting father-in-law at the Xmas table. Classic. Anyway, I digress.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2542 on: November 30, 2016, 11:20:22 pm »

We are all really rich!!! And we're going to do our best to keep it that way.. oh yah "Make America Great Again!" or what have you... I got to admit its been pretty great for us already.. actually.

President-elect?s picks would form the richest administration in modern American history
<sig>

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2543 on: December 01, 2016, 09:34:09 am »

President-elect?s picks would form the richest administration in modern American history
Adjusted for inflation?
LVMH

Space Freely

« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 10:42:15 am by Space Freely »

Relaxer

« Reply #2545 on: December 01, 2016, 10:57:02 am »
This is why Trump is the perfect candidate for all of those idiots out there. As I said in the first post of this thread: Trump and his supporters are people who are wrong about everything, have no idea what's going on, are mad for no real reason, and aren't interested in learning anything. They take pride in being completely ignorant.

That someone so stupid and foolish is the leader of our country is embarrassing. But then you look around and realize that this country is made up of people like Ratbastard who have zero sense of history or culture or honesty or dignity, and it's just depressing as hell.
oword

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2546 on: December 01, 2016, 11:02:34 am »
thank god, there are hunky gym rat men who like to walk around with their shirts off, and have always been curious what's its like to get a bj from a guy, out there . . . to make up for everyone else.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #2547 on: December 01, 2016, 01:52:49 pm »
I made the mistake of looking at the pizzagate hash tag on twitter and conspiracy theory regarding Comet Ping pong pizza continues to cycle out of control.. It's amazing what people without critical thinking skills can weave together from illegally obtained info..

And add the hissy fit a certain "news" site is having over a cereal company pulling advertisment from their website.  Apparently 45 million people just got dissed by an ultra left purveyor of sugary cearel... The right really likes their labels
T.Rex

vansmack

« Reply #2548 on: December 01, 2016, 04:56:38 pm »
Another Clinton-Trump divide: High-output America vs low-output America

The less-than-500 counties that Hillary Clinton carried nationwide encompassed a massive 64 percent of America?s economic activity as measured by total output in 2015.  By contrast, the more-than-2,600 counties that Donald Trump won generated just 36 percent of the country?s output?just a little more than one-third of the nation?s economic activity.

In the end, our data makes plain that while cultural resentments played a huge role in this month?s election, so too did a massive economic divide between relatively prosperous high-output counties and struggling lower-out rural ones.  Hashing out a serviceable politics and policy mix to serve that bifurcated reality is going to be a huge challenge.
27>34

hutch

« Reply #2549 on: December 01, 2016, 05:08:01 pm »
"Two Americas" never been more clearly divided since the Civil War