Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 925526 times)

walkie,talkie

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #2941 on: February 27, 2017, 08:36:20 pm »
The Watermark, has been reached. George W Bush is now complaining about him.

shemptiness

« Reply #2942 on: February 27, 2017, 09:34:10 pm »
So the stock market is doing well right now and I guess Trump gets credit for that.  Or so my conserv friends say.  I'm still looking for a comparable term for libtard.   

hutch

« Reply #2943 on: February 27, 2017, 09:45:34 pm »
So the stock market is doing well right now and I guess Trump gets credit for that.  Or so my conserv friends say.  I'm still looking for a comparable term for libtard.   

yes its weird... stocks at least doubled under Obama and he got no credit.. its weird how the conservative brain works... i guess they are called such because their brains conserve brain cell use or something..

the whole thing is so weird... its not as if stock market growth is the same as economic growth distributed towards the lower class and lower middle class. the "forgotten" people we keep hearing about are not likely to benefit from an increased price for let us say apple stock..but whatever works.. one of the jobs of the president is to project confidence and get everyone believing .. we shall see.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 09:48:02 pm by hutch »

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2944 on: February 28, 2017, 04:20:15 pm »
So, Kellyanne likes to be on her knees.

Yada

« Reply #2945 on: February 28, 2017, 04:22:06 pm »

Idiot.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2946 on: February 28, 2017, 04:30:06 pm »

Idiot.
gop-compoop.
LVMH

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2947 on: February 28, 2017, 04:39:17 pm »
How about republicunt?

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2948 on: February 28, 2017, 04:44:13 pm »
How about republicunt?
^^ There's a RatBastard joke somewhere in there.
LVMH

« Reply #2949 on: March 01, 2017, 09:20:11 am »
have to say that was his most normal speech yet....but predicted some normalcy when he gave himself a C for messaging

Sound like he's going to change obmacare...bacicly coverage will be better, costs will go down and the whole problem was that you couldn't buy nationwide plans :)

He was looking right at the Dems on that one
he did get a standing O from everyone when he said that he was going to figure out drug prices out and why they are so high

Also dropping all sorts of Dem things:
Paid maternity leave
trillion in infrastructure spending (this honestly would be a great thing and would create lots of jobs for unskilled people put out by the lack of manufacturing jobs)....but you are going to pay for this with fairy dust?

I'm really tired of this "crime has spiked the most in 1 year than the last 50 years"
Have you looked at that graph, yes mathematically that is true, but crime has been going down like a roller coaster for the last 20 years..so a little uptick is almost negligible. I mean it went back up to what it was in 2014...not 1955  I just always went down so it make that stat sound really outrageous

This is such a stupid rule: "for every regulation we create, we need to remove two"
that is so easy to game it's absurd.  one really has nothing to do with the other.  I don't have a problem reviewing regulations and removing ones that really aren't working.  but this approach isn't one adults would use

also what the heck was he talking about with Trudeau?

Really don't like the urge to just increase Military spending
Why can't we smarter with the money we spend there too
we are fighting different wars today that don't need billion dollar fighters and nuclear subs
so get the contractors off the teat and I bet you could easily find 10% there to increase funds for the millitary
and Republicans are ALWAYS talk when it comes to taking care of Vets, but when it comes to paying for it they suck
I did quite enjoy my first web search : trump joint session
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 09:23:48 am by earth shifted beneath our feet.🛠|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|🚀 »
slack

hutch

« Reply #2950 on: March 01, 2017, 09:28:01 am »
i didnt' watch.. dont' care what he said... he's said a million things.. what he has DONE so far speaks far more than what he says he is going to do..

Space Freely

« Reply #2951 on: March 01, 2017, 09:34:07 am »
His ability to read a coherent if vapid speech increased my estimate of his mental age from six to eight.

The fact that he likes his steak well done with ketchup means he's never going higher than eight.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2952 on: March 01, 2017, 12:03:32 pm »
houston, we have a problem.  he's almost figured out how to be a president.  or at least fake it.

sentience can't be too far off.
<sig>

Bagley

« Reply #2953 on: March 01, 2017, 12:24:58 pm »
Thought for sure, Sidehatch would be now known as "Drain the Swamp"

ggw

« Reply #2954 on: March 01, 2017, 12:32:42 pm »