Author Topic: OSCAR TALK or Why Mad Max Is The Best Movie of the Year, Sidehatch  (Read 34346 times)

Space Freely

Re: OSCAR TALK or Why Mad Max Is The Best Movie of the Year, Sidehatch
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2016, 10:13:25 am »
one may think they are well off here making 100,000 but it doesn't get you anywhere.....Chaz bought an estate in North Carolina for 1/2 of what he sold his house around here..acres and acres of Carolina's finest.. elmwood treest, badgers for walkie to talk to when he's drinking heavy...the works.. a place to keep the family horses....a hollywood bungaloo for his swedish aupair...
And how many square feet is your home, just for perspective?

I remember the days when the guys on this forum used to compare our cock sizes. Now we're comparing housing square footage. Damn, we're getting old.

hutch

« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2016, 10:14:39 am »
one may think they are well off here making 100,000 but it doesn't get you anywhere.....Chaz bought an estate in North Carolina for 1/2 of what he sold his house around here..acres and acres of Carolina's finest.. elmwood treest, badgers for walkie to talk to when he's drinking heavy...the works.. a place to keep the family horses....a hollywood bungaloo for his swedish aupair...
And how many square feet is your home, just for perspective?

I remember the days when the guys on this forum used to compare our cock sizes. Now we're comparing housing square footage. Damn, we're getting old.

I couldn't care less about my home's square footage.. now my cock size.. I'm a winner there..

Space Freely

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2016, 10:17:15 am »
A bigger house just means more cleaning, and more shit to repair or replace when it breaks.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2016, 10:20:48 am »
I couldn't care less about my home's square footage.. now my cock size.. I'm a winner there..
Pics, or it didn't happen.
LVMH

« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2016, 10:24:20 am »

Dude

I've

Seen

his

Cock

and

it's

Huge

Here's

the

Pic

slack

hutch

« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2016, 10:24:53 am »

oh it happens....huuuuuuuuuge

Relaxer

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2016, 10:38:34 am »
well its not just regional dislike .. the sport is so moronic.. they race around for hours and in the end one car wins by 1/20th of a second.. what is the frickin point??

nascar sort of started- from what i gather- informally.. as people drivin the hills of carolina delivering moonshine or something.. that has some allure... but driving around an oval track 500 times to end up with such a tiny difference..

Ya know, every sports is pretty silly when you break it down. How is driving around a circle any dumber than throwing a ball through a hole (like your mom's) or racing from spot A to spot B? It's all a rich tapestry.
oword

Space Freely

« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2016, 10:48:35 am »
well its not just regional dislike .. the sport is so moronic.. they race around for hours and in the end one car wins by 1/20th of a second.. what is the frickin point??

nascar sort of started- from what i gather- informally.. as people drivin the hills of carolina delivering moonshine or something.. that has some allure... but driving around an oval track 500 times to end up with such a tiny difference..

Ya know, every sports is pretty silly when you break it down. How is driving around a circle any dumber than throwing a ball through a hole (like your mom's) or racing from spot A to spot B? It's all a rich tapestry.

While I tend to agree with you, aren't car and horse racing as much or more about who has the best car/horse then it it about talent of the "athlete"?

Relaxer

« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2016, 10:53:40 am »

While I tend to agree with you, aren't car and horse racing as much or more about who has the best car/horse then it it about talent of the "athlete"?

This is true. There's certainly a broad scale to this. Because being good at golf involves some physical and mental skill but you also need to have a damn good set of clubs in order to compete at the highest level.
oword

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2016, 10:57:48 am »
Running is the one true sport, of course. But you already knew that.

« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2016, 11:02:55 am »
One of my best friends and I have an ongoing argument about whether or not horse "trainers" actually do anything or not. I am pro-Bob Baffert, FTR.
LVMH

bob72

« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2016, 11:19:41 am »
by most standards I would be considered a Yankee. back in '98 I had no idea what NASCAR was until I moved to DC.

what's the point of anything? it's all just filler until we die.
PENIS

K8teebug

« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2016, 12:10:30 pm »
A bigger house just means more cleaning, and more shit to repair or replace when it breaks.

Amen.

I have a townhouse, and there's rooms we don't use. I can't imagine ever having a bigger house.  F that.

But I did really love Mad Max and I hope it wins.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2016, 12:18:30 pm »
3,345 square feet, and I've never seen a Mad Max movie.

« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2016, 12:29:06 pm »
3,345 square feet, and I've never seen a Mad Max movie.
And your BMI is ~20? We should be friends. What's your thoughts on scotch?
LVMH