Author Topic: Coldplay hate thread...please share your stories of disgust  (Read 32176 times)

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
Re: Coldplay hate thread...please share your stories of disgust
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2023, 12:44:33 am »
To think I used to respect JLC
When I think matinee, I think all ages punk shows where instead of a coat check, it was a skateboard check

Jamie Lee Curtis Says It’s Time for Matinee Concerts: “I Want to Hear Coldplay at 1:00 P.M.”
"I think if we filled a stadium of people who want to see a matinee of Coldplay, I think we would start a trend"

Then we could just call them Oldplay

I 100% support this (and I'm pretty sure Ahmad would, too). Except the Coldplay part.

Years ago I thought of having a series of "inconveniently" scheduled shows, like Tuesday at 10:30 AM.
😐 🎶

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2023, 07:17:45 am »
Bring on weekend matinee shows, count me in
T.Rex

Space Freely

« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2023, 07:50:09 am »
When I think matinee, I think all ages punk shows where instead of a coat check, it was a skateboard check

Jamie Lee Curtis Says It’s Time for Matinee Concerts: “I Want to Hear Coldplay at 1:00 P.M.”
"I think if we filled a stadium of people who want to see a matinee of Coldplay, I think we would start a trend"

I 100% support this (and I'm pretty sure Ahmad would, too). Except the Coldplay part.

Years ago I thought of having a series of "inconveniently" scheduled shows, like Tuesday at 10:30 AM.

Roz Ahmad? Shows you how out of touch these Hollywood elites are . Most people are working at 1pm.

azaghal1981

« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2023, 12:35:06 pm »
You are correct. I'm very much a fan. I actually booked a Sunday Matinee (2-5) show last June and was told it wouldn't do well because people generally prefer evening shows but it came fairly close to selling out. I also like the idea of a ridiculously early morning show. Attended one in NYC at sunrise on the Williamsburg Bridge about a year and a half ago and a few of us who were there/played went out for breakfast after. I have no clue where something like that could be pulled off in DC, though.

احمد

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2024, 03:56:10 pm »
news you can use: Philippines president Marcos takes helicopter to Coldplay concert

does this guy want a revolution?  because this is how you get a revolution.
<sig>