Author Topic: Mile High Club  (Read 3539 times)

hutch

Mile High Club
« on: January 11, 2017, 11:04:04 pm »

http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/flight-attendants-confess-their-guilty-secrets

ok what Boardies are in this club? I'm thinking Seth of course, Relaxer with one of his nympho dates (probably with the cuckolded husband watching), and Smackie cause he seems to live the high life...long shot is that boardie travelling around the world to go see Kraftwerk and Nick Cave shows...

mile high club>10K club

walkie,talkie

Re: Mile High Club
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 11:37:55 pm »
Do blowjobs in the bathroom count . . . or Only Fucking?  If so then I'm In.

hutch

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 12:25:30 am »
Do blowjobs in the bathroom count . . . or Only Fucking?  If so then I'm In.

well it counts for something but .....

Space Freely

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 10:08:20 am »
I've done enough weird sex shit in my lifetime to totally compensate for the fact that I've never done it on a plane. Unless you count mutual handjobs in the seats.

Relaxer

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 10:33:55 am »
I'm guessing that for Space, his "weird sex shit" era was that one time his wife got on top.
oword

Space Freely

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 12:39:07 pm »
I'm guessing that for Space, his "weird sex shit" era was that one time his wife got on top.

I'm guessing that for Space, he doesn't have an ego so huge that he feels compelled to do a nearly real time broadcast of his sex life on an internet message board. Nor any hole detailed reviews of past glory.

hutch

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 12:41:47 pm »
EH SAY WHAT?? You're the one permanently telling us you had sex and how great it was...

anyways , no , handjobs do not count.

Relaxer

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2017, 12:49:13 pm »

I'm guessing that for Space, he doesn't have an ego so huge that he feels compelled to do a nearly real time broadcast of his sex life on an internet message board. Nor any hole detailed reviews of past glory.

Says the guy who bragged, on this very page!, about his crazy sex life.

It's ok, sweetie.
oword

shemptiness

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2017, 12:57:23 pm »

There's both a glory and a hole in that last sentence.

Space Freely

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2017, 01:21:07 pm »

Says the guy who bragged, on this very page!, about his crazy sex life.

It's ok, sweetie.

I think there's value in leaving the details to the imagination. I don't see any point in sharing the details on the 9:30 Forum.

Space Freely

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2017, 01:24:33 pm »

There's both a glory and a hole in that last sentence.

Yay, you spotted the joke! It's nice to see that Trump is revealing himself to be a Goldwater Republican.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2017, 02:51:11 pm »
Up until Ralaxer's sex thread, Rhett divulged more about his sex life than any other member...not even close.

walkie,talkie

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2017, 02:54:56 pm »
if I posted my sexual escapades on here, with both men and women since I was a kid . . . you would go ahead and shut the place down.

fuck; I used a comma.

ggw

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2017, 03:25:09 pm »
I think there's value in leaving the details to the imagination. I don't see any point in sharing the details on the 9:30 Forum.

I talk about masturbation with the partner all the time. Sometimes we even do it together.

If I had a spare five minutes, I'm sure I could dig up five more examples.

bearman🐻

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2017, 03:25:52 pm »
Does a private plane with the pilot count?