Author Topic: The Anthem  (Read 258188 times)

DotTheEyes

Re: The Anthem
« Reply #345 on: September 27, 2017, 08:53:18 pm »
Has anyone received an Anthem ticket in the mail yet?  I received my Lorde ticket over a month ago, but ones for Phoenix, Queens of the Stone Age, the Shins, Courtney Barnett, the Killers, etc. haven't arrived or even shipped yet.

I guess I need to get with the times and switch to the print-at-home option, lol.

herman otto

« Reply #346 on: September 27, 2017, 08:56:04 pm »
No ticket for lcd, yet.

anthem'd.

I, still need to know where to park; where to run, from.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 08:57:43 pm by herman, otto »

hutch

« Reply #347 on: September 27, 2017, 09:31:14 pm »
I am going to work Anthem as an "usher" .....I hope I can still post here cause I love this board.... it seems like a good ideam. If i should cancel my posting lemme know...at st etienne and tbey are playin my fave song silvie gotta run

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #348 on: September 28, 2017, 08:22:18 am »
Has anyone received an Anthem ticket in the mail yet?  I received my Lorde ticket over a month ago, but ones for Phoenix, Queens of the Stone Age, the Shins, Courtney Barnett, the Killers, etc. haven't arrived or even shipped yet.

I guess I need to get with the times and switch to the print-at-home option, lol.
LCD SS ticket is here. Foo Fighters are not.
LVMH

shemptiness

« Reply #349 on: September 28, 2017, 02:25:50 pm »
Free Anthem shows, 10/8 and 10/10 for (some) F&F Members. Check your emails.

Any new details on this?

« Reply #350 on: September 28, 2017, 04:40:46 pm »
I didn't get my LCD?  (although I did get the CD)
at least I hope I didn't
I thought it was odd that I could do the Lyte thing if I already received hard tix...so my assumption is those tix were not lost in my poor management of important documents
slack

shemptiness

« Reply #351 on: September 28, 2017, 04:43:15 pm »
So tired of hearing about the anthem.  Why can't those guys just stick to sports?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #354 on: September 29, 2017, 06:35:42 am »
Is metro going to be a realistic option for getting home after an anthem show? Missing the train once will be one too many times.

Yada

« Reply #355 on: September 29, 2017, 09:10:24 am »
Is metro going to be a realistic option for getting home after an anthem show? Missing the train once will be one too many times.

#uberpool

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #356 on: September 29, 2017, 09:42:21 am »

#uberpool
Uber is for the poor. If you can’t afford a car service, you shouldn’t be going to concerts.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #357 on: September 29, 2017, 09:55:11 am »
Why would I want somebody else's pool? I already have my own pool!

But seriously, I've never ubered or lyfted. I did skype once, but found it to be entirely underwhelming.

Do we need an Anthem Designated Driver / Carpool Thread?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #358 on: September 29, 2017, 09:56:22 am »

#uberpool
Uber is for the poor. If you can’t afford a car service, you shouldn’t be going to concerts.

Imagine! Leaving the AMG at home and sitting in the back of a stranger's mazda?!?

Yada

« Reply #359 on: September 29, 2017, 10:11:08 am »
Why would I want somebody else's pool? I already have my own pool!

But seriously, I've never ubered or lyfted. I did skype once, but found it to be entirely underwhelming.

Do we need an Anthem Designated Driver / Carpool Thread?

wut?? Uber'd once if your life?

I would never Uberpool myself (i've done it once), but you can most likely get home for under $10 using that service.