Author Topic: The Anthem  (Read 258168 times)

Re: The Anthem
« Reply #360 on: September 29, 2017, 10:49:50 am »
But seriously, I've never ubered or lyfted.
you either don't drink or take intoxicants when you watch live music ....or just like to drive fucked up and put the rest of the world in grave danger for your inability to use one of the easiest technologies out there

I really fucking hate people who get fucked up and drive...just so the can save $30

DC cabs SUCK ASS so bad, I can't tell you how nice Uber and all the other services have been
plus when you are a little knockered, you don't have to even worry about paying the driver, you just get out and go on your way

also...I was commuting for a little while into DC and Uberpool and Lyftline are great
I'm a social guy and can't stand the metro or the bus where literately no one talks to anyone
obviously not the kind of service for you elites, but it almost always was an enjoyable experience for me
can't stand all you people with headphones ignoring the rest of society that is right next to you...be social people
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #361 on: September 29, 2017, 10:55:02 am »
You sound so charming, hard it imagine people wouldn't want to talk to you.

When I go to a show, I get there early and have one or maybe two drinks if its a late show.  I don't need to get wasted to enjoy myself.

Yada

« Reply #362 on: September 29, 2017, 11:00:51 am »

When I go to a show, I get there early and have one or maybe two drinks if its a late show.  I don't need to get wasted to enjoy myself.

i heard walky needs a new AA sponsor, you may fit the bill.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #363 on: September 29, 2017, 11:56:32 am »
you either don't drink or take intoxicants when you watch live music ....
He's usually tripping on 100% pure, Colombian Chipotle.
LVMH

bearman🐻

« Reply #364 on: September 29, 2017, 11:59:26 am »

Some Boardies are just super colorful on here...in person they're great, and Sidehatch is one of them. He's worth meeting and hanging with.

Yada

« Reply #365 on: September 29, 2017, 12:04:56 pm »

Some Boardies are just super colorful on here...in person they're great, and Sidehatch is one of them. He's worth meeting and hanging with.

he actually still owes me a few beers.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #366 on: September 29, 2017, 12:40:56 pm »

I also have met the Hatch and he was lovely. Don't let the similarity of his name to Hutch throw you off.
LVMH

bearman🐻

« Reply #367 on: September 29, 2017, 01:19:42 pm »
I also have met the Hatch and he was lovely. Don't let the similarity of his name to Hutch throw you off.

Agreed. I find his clutching of LPs at concerts to be rather endearing...one of these days, I hope he'll do a slide show for us of some of his most treasured autographs.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #368 on: September 29, 2017, 01:29:46 pm »
I'm actually quite grateful for all of you. I was just engaging in some jovial ribbing that seems to be popular among the newer generations.  I look forward to meeting all of you hatches, hutches and hootches at some point...

notme

« Reply #369 on: September 29, 2017, 02:15:13 pm »
who listens to dc101? who listens to iheartradio?

hutch

« Reply #370 on: September 29, 2017, 02:32:27 pm »
I dont know much about uberpool but it costs sidehatch $2 to go 20 miles with it so sounds pretty cheap...

I will add that sidehatch does not seem concerned about how much I have had to drink when I give him a ride home after shows....even from baltimore!! In fact he usually thanks me...

I wish he didnt drunk passenger home though cause it is boring when he passes out in car
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 02:34:02 pm by hutch »

hemisphire

« Reply #371 on: October 02, 2017, 10:39:18 am »
Can you still get your birthday cupcake at The Anthem?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #372 on: October 02, 2017, 10:58:58 am »
I hope so - I missed out on getting it at 930 this year.  Though I hope they give me a fresh one.

Yada

« Reply #373 on: October 02, 2017, 02:06:05 pm »
So............ I haven't seen my friends with benefits card since the whole benefit started, however, it says to bring this card for the VIP gathering next week.

What shall I do?

Space Freely

« Reply #374 on: October 02, 2017, 02:16:35 pm »
But seriously, I've never ubered or lyfted.
you either don't drink or take intoxicants when you watch live music ....or just like to drive fucked up and put the rest of the world in grave danger for your inability to use one of the easiest technologies out there

I really fucking hate people who get fucked up and drive...just so the can save $30

DC cabs SUCK ASS so bad, I can't tell you how nice Uber and all the other services have been
plus when you are a little knockered, you don't have to even worry about paying the driver, you just get out and go on your way

also...I was commuting for a little while into DC and Uberpool and Lyftline are great
I'm a social guy and can't stand the metro or the bus where literately no one talks to anyone
obviously not the kind of service for you elites, but it almost always was an enjoyable experience for me
can't stand all you people with headphones ignoring the rest of society that is right next to you...be social people

I hate when adults think they have to get "fucked up" to enjoy a music show. If you need to get fucked up to assist your enjoyment, maybe the band isn't that good.

I've also never ubered, lyfted, skyped, and in falling in line with Tom Brady, drank a cup of coffee.