Author Topic: The Anthem  (Read 258369 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: The Anthem
« Reply #435 on: October 05, 2017, 03:57:48 pm »
...and there's the ticket! This is happening, people!

Space Freely

« Reply #436 on: October 05, 2017, 04:06:44 pm »
I seem to recall the invite mentioning something about a free pacifico to all attendees over 21.  The implication is that there will be some younger than that.  Not sure they anticipated a 7-year old, but if you do wind up with an extra pacifico...LMK.

What is a Pacifico?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #437 on: October 05, 2017, 04:08:09 pm »
We can only hope they were kidding.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #438 on: October 05, 2017, 04:22:00 pm »
I, uh, heard some interesting things about the soft opening shows and general Anthem progress from a trusted individual who asked me not to disclose. Things that are, uh, extremely newsworthy.
LVMH

JohnnyBaconbitz

« Reply #439 on: October 05, 2017, 04:27:08 pm »
I, uh, heard some interesting things about the soft opening shows and general Anthem progress from a trusted individual who asked me not to disclose. Things that are, uh, extremely newsworthy.

I heard some stuff from some guy that's big!

Awesome post.

« Reply #440 on: October 05, 2017, 04:28:11 pm »
LVMH

wml7

« Reply #441 on: October 05, 2017, 04:34:36 pm »
I seem to recall the invite mentioning something about a free pacifico to all attendees over 21.  The implication is that there will be some younger than that.  Not sure they anticipated a 7-year old, but if you do wind up with an extra pacifico...LMK.

What is a Pacifico?

Beer  ;D    yeah, I didn't get an invite.  Seth hates me.  Great, just great

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #442 on: October 05, 2017, 04:48:08 pm »

what is it? ::)

« Reply #443 on: October 05, 2017, 04:52:08 pm »

I am not at liberty to say but people who have the opportunity at soft opening tickets should not pass on them. One night SIGNIFICANTLY more than the other.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #444 on: October 05, 2017, 04:52:56 pm »

I am not at liberty to say but people who have the opportunity at soft opening tickets should not pass on them. One night SIGNIFICANTLY more than the other.

Pre Foo Fighters Foo Fighters show?

« Reply #445 on: October 05, 2017, 04:54:07 pm »

No. Bigger.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #446 on: October 05, 2017, 04:59:06 pm »

No. Bigger.

Shenanigans.

pitrott

« Reply #447 on: October 05, 2017, 05:10:47 pm »
Not many bigger than the Foo's in times like these.

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #448 on: October 05, 2017, 05:12:25 pm »

I hate this.
Can you tell me if it's Ween?

« Reply #449 on: October 05, 2017, 05:13:39 pm »
Not many bigger than the Foo's in times like these.
From a pure album sales/radio play metric smaller. People on this forum will Care way more about this however.

I say this as someone going to Foo Fighters.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 05:19:05 pm by Julian, a Lust for GLORY »
LVMH