Author Topic: $200 Anthem Tix NON-TRANSFERABLE  (Read 12658 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: $200 Anthem Tix NON-TRANSFERABLE
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2017, 11:00:39 am »
Also, why does sidehatch have jules' address?
Our torrid love affair has been exposed! Three lives ruined!

Is Hutch one of the three?
No, I can't take credit for that. I was going with Misses Hatch.
LVMH

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2017, 11:01:41 am »
so ticketfly is doing the same thing as Ticketbastard
they asked me if I wanted to resell my LCD tix on LYTE?
SETH IS THE SUN AND THE MOON AND THE STARS AND DOES EVERYTHING OUT OF PURE LOVE FOR HIS CUSTOMERS AND MUSIC.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2017, 09:13:33 am »
Amazon in talks to offer event ticketing in U.S.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-amazon-com-ticketing-idUSKBN1AQ2DB

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2017, 05:06:50 pm »
I do think there should be some loop hole where if you had a death in the family or a medical emergency...you could just get a refund

for heavily over-sold show, like the Foos, seems to me there would be little harm in offering refunds.  it's not like those refunded tickets wouldn't be resold in an instant.  yes, there is additional cost to the promoter/ticketing agent/venue/etc, but those costs are pretty minimal compared to the goodwill it would engender. 
<sig>

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2017, 09:49:46 pm »
Received an email today asking me if i'd like to resell one of my Anthem tickets on Lyte. Anyone else know anything about this partnership between Lyte and Ticketfly?
Curious if anyone has any details on Lyte?
I'm looking to move my LCD 10/17 tix and was considering using that
but when I got it going, it does face...minus all the fees
I paid $25 in fees and if I use Lyte, looks like I eat those :(

But do they automatically take them even if there isn't a buyer (unlike stubhub and others)

Here are the t&c's

Your Use of the Service

1    The Service allows you (a) to submit to us a request for a buyback purchase offer for an unused electronic ticket to a sports, music, theatre or other event (each, a “Ticket”) that you would like to sell, and (b) if we agree to purchase the Ticket and you agree to our proposed Ticket purchase price and, if prompted, upload your Ticket to the Lyte website, to sell the Ticket to us.
 2  To submit a Ticket to the Service: you must request a buyback purchase offer price through the Lyte website. We will instantly notify you whether we are willing to purchase your Ticket and, if so, at what price. The price quoted to you will be net of all fees incurred by us for providing the Service. If you accept our proposed purchase price and if prompted, upload the Ticket through the Lyte website, and provided that you comply with these Terms and that the applicable event is not cancelled or postponed, we will initiate a transfer of the purchase price to your PayPal account within one business day after the date of the applicable event. You acknowledge and understand that there may be a delay, after we initiate the transfer, before PayPal credits your account with the transferred funds.

I went through the process and they quoted me face value, but I don't get paid until after the show?
I didn't finish as I'd like to at least recoup the fees if possible

also...I have tix to other anthem shows and only the LCD one is able to use LYTE

last edit...here is their tag line

Lyte is the fan-to-fan exchange for sold out events

the other events I have tix to are not sold out
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 09:53:19 pm by Dotard-hatch 🚀🚀🚀🚀 »
slack

Bags

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2017, 12:42:16 pm »
My question -- will Lyte accept the non-transferrable super special seated tickets?  I would not be surprised if the answer is no.

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2017, 02:27:58 pm »
My question -- will Lyte accept the non-transferrable super special seated tickets?  I would not be surprised if the answer is no.
Go to lyte and link your ticketfly account and they will tell you which ones are eligible
slack

Bags

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2017, 04:39:55 pm »
Go to lyte and link your ticketfly account and they will tell you which ones are eligible

Thanks.  I probably don't need Lyte, as I'm not purchasing the non-transferable tickets -- it's way too chancy something could keep me from being able to attend.  I suppose it doesn't matter, as they seem to sell out, but I would likely buy them pretty often otherwise.