Author Topic: the weed, thread  (Read 77571 times)

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

the weed, thread
« on: February 09, 2018, 01:25:41 pm »
this, is crazy

https://nypost.com/2018/02/01/inside-this-states-loophole-where-you-can-gift-weed/

can bars start doing this?  i'll buy the glass, and get the beer "gifted to me."

weed is blasé.  weed is boring.  weed is almost legal . . . so get over it and your,self.  i am glad i quit doing it, though, because it is a drug that controls you to some degree, like alcohol, like tobacco . . . and smoke is bad.

the, end . . . of this post, not this thread.

edit, and i know we have a legal drugs . . . wheee thread, but pot is not legal, and pot should not be discussed there.

now, the, end again.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 01:28:09 pm by walkonbyeeeeeeeee »

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

Re: the weed, thread
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 01:31:25 pm »

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2018, 02:50:13 pm »
http://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/virginia/medical-cannabis-oil-bill-approved-by-all-virginia-lawmakers/515025027
this one was a big deal locally and meant to post something here

very important detail in the lead as well: approved by all Virginia lawmakers
slack

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 12:03:51 pm »
slack

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2018, 01:48:06 pm »
John Boehner, a long-time hardcore anti-pot government official, has now suddenly changed his mind and wants it fully legal so everybody can have it. Of course he also just decided to be a part of a company that grows and sells it so he can become a billionaire off of it.

Fuck, him.

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2018, 02:04:47 pm »
what a boner

by the way recreational use and sale of weed in dc is kind of this weird limbo

but get on instagram, find a 171 compliant event...the quality, selection and price are all amazing!
slack

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2018, 10:02:57 am »
pot news goes here.

I am enjoying this whole . . . weed was evil, weed is the devil, you can't smoke or even have that in here our establishment, and did we mention it's evil and satan and horrible and you better starting paying $11 for a beer, to make up for how horrible it is.

until now . . . when you can make a buck off it.

fuck off, America.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/coca-cola-is-eyeing-the-cannabis-market/ar-BBNrPnz?ocid=spartandhp

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2018, 10:26:09 am »
pot news goes here.
Noted...do like the title of that other thread...even though it was about cough medicine when it was started

I am enjoying this whole . . . weed was evil, weed is the devil, you can't smoke or even have that in here our establishment, and did we mention it's evil and satan and horrible and you better starting paying $11 for a beer, to make up for how horrible it is.
So you make in point that makes me think about the price per buzz comparison ...especially with legal weed

I can get a sweet pre-rolled 1 g cone for around $8 and that will keep 5 or so people probably happy for a few hours
Take getting craft beer at a bar (easily $10 a pint after tax/tip)
...that tab would close to $150 and people will probably only be slightly buzzed

Obviously totally different experiences
I love good beer, but the hole that it has been putting in my wallet is enormous
You can't even get shitty beer for less than $6
I paid $10 for a bomber of Natty Boh at soundstage...that's insane
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 10:46:15 am by Saboteur-hatch ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı »
slack

Yada

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2018, 10:30:28 am »
pot news goes here.
Notted...do like the title of that other thread...even though it was about cough medicine when it was started

So you make in point that makes me think about the price per buzz comparison ...especially with legal weed

I can get a sweet pre-rolled 1 g cone for around $8 and that will keep 5 or so people probably happy for a few hours
Take getting craft beer at a bar (easily $10 a pint after tax/tip)
...that tab would close to $150 and people will probably only be slightly buzzed

Obviously totally different experiences
I love good beer, but the hole that it has been putting in my wallet is enormous
You can't even get shitty beer for less than $6
I paid $10 for a bomber of Natty Boh at soundstage...that's insane

This has been my go to concert buzz for 2018. This plus one or two beers = cheap night and good buzz.

Relaxer

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2018, 02:25:13 pm »
Where do you get those ^^^^ ?

My gf and I have become big proponents of weed gummies. Every Sunday for the last month or two, we've each popped a gummy and then wandered around one museum or another staring at art. Yesterday was the Hirshhorn.
oword

Bagley

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2018, 04:11:28 pm »

My gf and I have become big proponents of weed gummies. Every Sunday for the last month or two, we've each popped a gummy and then wandered around one museum or another staring at art. Yesterday was the Hirshhorn.

Hopefully you hit the Burning Man exhibit at the Renwick.  I believe it's just one floor now but very worthwhile.

ggw

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2018, 04:33:04 pm »

Hopefully you hit the Burning Man exhibit at the Renwick.  I believe it's just one floor now but very worthwhile.

You know, I really liked that exhibit, but I felt like the whole idea of a Burning Man museum exhibit (complete with gift shop) was kind of antithetical to the whole Burning Man anti-commoditization ethos.