Author Topic: the weed, thread  (Read 77600 times)

Re: the weed, thread
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2018, 09:50:40 pm »
CA always ahead of the curve...weed in airports
slack

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2018, 10:38:18 pm »
Virginia, set to open first medical pot dispensaries; one in Staunton.  The only state in the US, to allow medical marijuana . . . with no THC.

Big Tobacco'd. 

I can't wait for the state, to legalize it completely, under the condition it can only be grown by dogs.

ggw

« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2018, 06:50:09 am »
Big Tobacco is actually not opposed to legalization. Like Big Food & Beverage, they see some obvious synergies. Big Pharma, on the other hand, is bankrolling much of the anti-legalization movement.

challenged

• Instagram

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2018, 04:18:15 pm »
Big Tobacco is actually not opposed to legalization. Like Big Food & Beverage, they see some obvious synergies. Big Pharma, on the other hand, is bankrolling much of the anti-legalization movement.

one would think, that by now, big pharma would realize, that they could control TLC from now until the end of time.  I can see it now . . . going to Walgreens, to buy weed.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2018, 04:37:15 pm »
one would think, that by now, big pharma would realize, that they could control TLC from now until the end of time.
That’s foolhardy thinking. The last time someone tried to control TLC, Left Eye burnt their house down.
LVMH

« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2018, 05:09:10 pm »
one would think, that by now, big pharma would realize, that they could control TLC from now until the end of time.
That’s foolhardy thinking. The last time someone tried to control TLC, Left Eye burnt their house down.
Damn, if that's my POTW
 I don't know what is
slack

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2018, 06:25:05 pm »
LOL'd

I am not fixing it . . . TLC stays.   

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2018, 12:13:03 am »
My gf and I have become big proponents of weed gummies. Every Sunday for the last month or two, we've each popped a gummy and then wandered around one museum or another staring at art. Yesterday was the Hirshhorn.

usually i can sit back in pure smugness and snort at you residents of non-recreational states (or those lacking a functional supply infrastructure)... then this brought me crashing down.
<sig>

« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2018, 08:25:24 am »
I do agree with Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (WSLCB) is about to prohibit cannabis-infused candies that look "especially appealing to children,"

Unfortunately I don't think you can trust the THC heads to be smart about this stuff
When it's in flower/liquid/wax form, it's not appealing for kids to eat or even know how to consume

but when it looks like a tasty gummie bear or choco covered blueberry...what kid wouldn't want to snarf down a handful.  I'm super paranoid about edibles in the house and treat them like a firearm...must be in a locked case

only thing I will state in addition to this, no one has ever died from a THC overdose (as far as I know)
but people die every year from overdoes of Aspirin and cough medicine and other more 'benign' substances
slack

hutch

« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2018, 09:17:26 am »
Fuck when even the potheads don’t defend them ...

ggw

« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2018, 10:29:50 pm »
slack

ggw

« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2018, 06:14:06 pm »