Author Topic: the weed, thread  (Read 79882 times)

hutch

Re: the weed, thread
« Reply #255 on: March 31, 2021, 09:53:37 am »

« Reply #256 on: March 31, 2021, 11:16:51 am »
yeah been hearing about this...very excited
Northam proposed legalizing simple possession of up to one ounce of marijuana by July 1, 2021, instead of waiting until July 1, 2024

I like the focus on expungement of past crimes automatically (I think some states had this really complicated process that you had to apply for)

no grow, but full legalization would make Peter Tosh proud

But this is not a done deal...and I think today is the deadline
Is it as simple as the swipe of the Gov's pen?
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #257 on: March 31, 2021, 11:41:51 am »

Uh, they're calling for up to four plants per person but they must be "out of sight" (i.e. inside, restricting the ability of poor people to grow).

The deadline is NOT today. The House of Delegates and Senate can act on these Governor-proposed amendments on 4/7 (the next day they are in session). The proposed amendments are basically what the State Senate passed already and this will again. The HoD has indicated they have the votes to do this as well.

My neighbor is a certain State Senator from Alexandria who smokes out with my wife whenever he's at his Richmond residence and he's been the leading champion of this in the Senate. You all can figure out who that is from the context clues.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #258 on: March 31, 2021, 11:46:03 am »
Good stuff today J..

Everyone else up your game

Yada

« Reply #259 on: March 31, 2021, 12:58:30 pm »

Uh, they're calling for up to four plants per person but they must be "out of sight" (i.e. inside, restricting the ability of poor people to grow).

The deadline is NOT today. The House of Delegates and Senate can act on these Governor-proposed amendments on 4/7 (the next day they are in session). The proposed amendments are basically what the State Senate passed already and this will again. The HoD has indicated they have the votes to do this as well.

My neighbor is a certain State Senator from Alexandria who smokes out with my wife whenever he's at his Richmond residence and he's been the leading champion of this in the Senate. You all can figure out who that is from the context clues.

Sounds like they should look into TAKOMA WELLNESS, DCs family-owned and operated medical dispensary!

« Reply #260 on: March 31, 2021, 01:01:40 pm »

Sounds like they should look into TAKOMA WELLNESS, DCs family-owned and operated medical dispensary!
Great callback.
LVMH

« Reply #261 on: March 31, 2021, 02:18:10 pm »

Look at the big brain on brad!

Good deets, had heard talk of grow in 2024, didn't know it was also slotted for the Gov's Amendments!
I might have to join his Alexandria campaign team...you know the research part
Let me know if your wife comes up for some campaign sessions

I have yet to get the ref to TAKOMA WELLNESS
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 02:22:01 pm by Corporate-Communist-Hatch ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

« Reply #262 on: March 31, 2021, 06:53:26 pm »
I have yet to get the ref to TAKOMA WELLNESS
As part of Julian’s America’s corporate synergy initiative, I posted some sponsored content from Takoma Wellness, DCs family-owned and operated medical dispensary in relevant discussions awhile back.
LVMH

« Reply #263 on: March 31, 2021, 09:50:53 pm »
corporate synergy initiative
ahh, I see you are a corporate communist too!
slack

« Reply #265 on: April 05, 2021, 12:34:47 pm »
Marijuana is fully legal here though!! I knew it passed, but didn't realize it recreational was now sold everywhere. It's no Takoma Wellness, but can't complain.
In Maryland?
I think it's still medical with no recreational use/possession?

Despite a surge in cannabis legalization efforts across the country, Maryland has failed to pass adult-use cannabis reforms through the legislative process this year. The two bills in Maryland’s House that would have legalized adult-use cannabis failed to pass by their legislative deadlines
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 12:36:54 pm by Side-Plogging ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

Yada

« Reply #266 on: April 05, 2021, 12:42:10 pm »
Marijuana is fully legal here though!! I knew it passed, but didn't realize it recreational was now sold everywhere. It's no Takoma Wellness, but can't complain.
In Maryland?
I think it's still medical with no recreational use/possession?

Despite a surge in cannabis legalization efforts across the country, Maryland has failed to pass adult-use cannabis reforms through the legislative process this year. The two bills in Maryland’s House that would have legalized adult-use cannabis failed to pass by their legislative deadlines

You must've missed the part that I'm in arizona.

« Reply #267 on: April 05, 2021, 12:55:41 pm »
The House of Delegates and Senate can act on these Governor-proposed amendments on 4/7
So haven't heard a peep about this yet, when do expect news to break
bong is loaded, but will it be legal on 7/1
slack

« Reply #268 on: April 05, 2021, 06:28:48 pm »
The House of Delegates and Senate can act on these Governor-proposed amendments on 4/7
Well, we are still two days from April 7th which is when they reconvene and the first day they could vote on these amendments so ...
LVMH

« Reply #269 on: April 05, 2021, 08:38:51 pm »
Well, we are still two days from April 7th which is when they reconvene and the first day they could vote on these amendments so ...
Sometimes there is chatter... is the gop planning to show zero support
slack