Author Topic: Meanwhile, in Canada...  (Read 1259 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: Meanwhile, in Canada...
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2018, 05:09:53 pm »
First off, not a mountie.

correct, looks like an OPP officer.  mounties are national, and in many remote locations (AKA most of the country) the only police force, but there are provincial and municipal police forces as well.

Second, why would a Canadian cop be wearing a bulletproof vest with all the wonderful Canadian gun policies you tout?

for protection from stray americans.

Smackie calls BS.  I immediately call for you to extend your visit to SF so that we can see the new Super Troopers together. 

i would LOVE to, but i'd need to extend my visit by 3 or 4 days... movie opens on 4/20. 
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2018, 05:47:59 pm »
looks like an OPP officer. 

Wait, Canadians aren't down with OPP?  So much so that they need officers?  That's not very friendly...

for protection from stray americans.

I see - Canadians think every American is a gun-toting jack-ass, much the way 45 thinks every Mexican is a raping murderer.  That's not better.

i would LOVE to, but i'd need to extend my visit by 3 or 4 days... movie opens on 4/20. 

Oh, I'm well aware and I've already worked it out with the Mrs., who BTW, absolutely LOATHES Super Troopers with a passion like it was a bad date with an ex-boyfriend, because it was. And he was a Trooper. Great story, be sure to ask her!
27>34

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2018, 08:23:04 am »
looks like an OPP officer. 
Wait, Canadians aren't down with OPP? 
yeah, you know me

much the way 45 thinks every Mexican is a raping murderer.
get yer facts straight a drug dealing raping murderer!

and this
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:12:05 am by realDavidDennison »
LAMF

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2018, 05:38:37 pm »

Yes it's coming July 1st...get ready for a throw down
LAMF

Julian, Semi-Retired WUNDERKIND

• Hall of Fame Poster, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2018, 05:46:28 pm »
Canít wait to see what aging former Red Wing they bring back this year! Will it be Vanek? Filppula? Itís a Canada Day tradition. 🇨🇦
LVMH

vansmack

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2018, 06:59:47 pm »
Meanwhile, in Edmonton.....

Two missing ceiling tiles and a slightly bent metal shelf are the only signs left behind after an eventful arrest at a Spruce Grove convenience store two days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gTXqIHxK0g

I'm quite certain the police officers were saying "sorry, sorry" the entire time....
27>34

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2018, 09:43:31 am »
This is funny for a lot of reasons
but the line : Music too Canadian
as a reason for calling a lawyer is just about the funniest thing I've heard all week

although this line is pretty good too:
The lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch
LAMF