Author Topic: The Mueller report thread  (Read 31815 times)

The Mueller report thread
« on: March 22, 2019, 12:11:47 pm »
Sounds like news is going to drop pretty soon
And all the speculation can stop and we can actually discuss what it contains and if there are any real world consequences

DT "everybody knows it. It's all a big hoax" before seeing it
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 12:17:05 pm by Sïdehätch ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

Space Freely

Re: The Mueller report thread
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 12:22:16 pm »
Hasn't it been about to drop for a long time now? What makes it so imminent?

I still haven't cut my hair. My wife thinks it's totally unattractive. Wild hippie hair is fine for women, but men should be cleaner looking.

Relaxer

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 12:30:08 pm »
"Mueller Reported To Be Wrapping Up Investigation" has been the most repeated headline of the past 18 months, rivaled only by "Aides Say Trump As Angry, Isolated As He's Ever Been"
oword

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 12:36:51 pm »

I still haven't cut my hair. My wife thinks it's totally unattractive. Wild hippie hair is fine for women, but men should be cleaner looking.
I think she was talking about your pubic hair
Damn is my mind in the gutter today
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 12:47:20 pm »
wasn't rick gates' sentencing delayed again this week "because of ongoing cooperation in several investigations"? (note the plural).  sounds like bobby isn't done yet.
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2019, 01:07:04 pm »
A former U.S. Ambassador to Russia told me yesterday that today was the day because Mueller was already booked on 5 major TV news outlets for this afternoon. 

It's probably the most concrete evidence I've heard, and still only think it's 60% true.
27>34

hutch

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2019, 01:09:04 pm »
Mueller on TV?!?

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2019, 01:17:00 pm »
bets people....I think a date and a time
closest gets to take julian and yada for a beer (yikes guys...can't believe you both went there... WTF it's a music message board for god sakes)
slack

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2019, 01:17:32 pm »
My bet
4PM 3/22 
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2019, 01:19:05 pm »
Mueller on TV?!?

Even bigger news came on Friday: Mueller didn't seem to be in the office at all. Stay tuned to the stakeout feed to see if that means everything — or nothing at all. —Kathryn Krawczyk

https://theweek.com/speedreads/830641/mueller-skipping-lunch-dressing-down--reporters-staking-office-are-pumped

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2019, 01:36:53 pm »
A former U.S. Ambassador to Russia told me yesterday that today was the day because Mueller was already booked on 5 major TV news outlets for this afternoon. 

i don't buy that.  the next step for mueller is for him to file a confidential report to the AG.  after that, we all wait for the AG to decide what gets shared with the public.  while we wait for that decision, mueller will essentially be under gag order.  i don't see what the point is of interviewing him - he would have to say "i'm not at liberty to discuss" for 95% of the questions (and 100% of the interesting ones).
<sig>

hutch

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2019, 01:44:16 pm »
Doesn’t seem like Mueller’s MO to go on TV!

We know no matter what he finds....

Relaxer

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2019, 01:45:29 pm »
Mueller isn't going on television today, next week, or ever*

*i.e. until his book comes out in spring of 2023
oword

hutch

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2019, 01:48:21 pm »
I am not sure he will write a book...the guy is old school

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2019, 02:33:14 pm »
Hasn't it been about to drop for a long time now? What makes it so imminent?

do you find it odd, that total strangers, know everything about you; every nuance; every particular . . . just from the years of you posting on here?  I find it frightening what they think of me, but you seem to relish in it.  People are so oddly different from one another, all while being the same.