Author Topic: Maybe we should just impeach Trump  (Read 66319 times)

Re: Maybe we should just impeach Trump
« Reply #240 on: January 27, 2020, 04:51:23 pm »
Frantic Hatch name changes today lol
slo-news day
slack

vansmack

« Reply #241 on: January 27, 2020, 05:43:33 pm »
slo-news day

I do enjoy that it took him profiteering on his experience in this administration for you to change your screen name to Bolton is a Prick.  He's always been like this....
27>34

hutch

« Reply #242 on: January 27, 2020, 05:48:59 pm »
I agree...Bolton is awful..,.,we are lucky as a world that Trump shitcanned him

And depending on Bolton to impeach Trump is as stupid as depending on felons voting to win elections

« Reply #243 on: January 27, 2020, 05:53:11 pm »
slo-news day

I do enjoy that it took him profiteering on his experience in this administration for you to change your screen name to Bolton is a Prick.  He's always been like this....
I never liked him...and after reading all the stuff that he'd already submitted the draft copy in Dec and I'm pretty sure Team Trump was reading it the whole time  (notice trump bombed the general 4 days later)
and I was warned to not hold out hope

I will say this...word on the street is even if Bolton himself doesn't give any useful testimony...he moved the dial on hearing from witnesses much further than the whole Dem defense team

... is as stupid as depending on felons voting to win elections

I'm telling you...Felons in Florida for the FUTURE!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 05:55:06 pm by Bolton is a Prick ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llı »
slack

« Reply #244 on: January 28, 2020, 06:07:02 pm »
So breaking news about the trial.....

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) was chided by staff for bringing a bottle of chocolate milk onto the Senate floor, which is against the chamber's rules. Per the Wall Street Journal, Romney returned to the floor with the chocolate milk poured into a glass.

I always pictured him as a white milk kinda guy
slack

WALKonBack

« Reply #245 on: January 28, 2020, 06:45:23 pm »
Once, you go chocolate . . . .

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #246 on: January 29, 2020, 05:37:00 pm »
I read one book by Alan D.  It was titled: Chutzpah.

From the WaPo.

Dershowitz argues that a president is immune if he views his reelection as in the public interest
Drumpf attorney Alan Dershowitz, responding to a question from Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) about whether it matters if there was a quid pro quo, argued that it didn’t if the president believed he was acting in the nation’s interest.

And, Dershowitz said, Drumpf believes that him staying president is in the public’s interest.

Every public official, Dershowitz said, “believes that his election is in the public interest. If a president does something which he believes will help him get elected in the public interest, that cannot be the kind of quid pro quo that results in impeachment.”

Dershowitz said it shouldn’t be impeachable for a president to think, “I’m a great president; I think I’m the greatest president there ever was; if I’m not elected, the national interest will suffer greatly,” and act accordingly.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #247 on: January 29, 2020, 05:45:10 pm »
This is an insane take. It’s literally a half step away from “it’s in the public’s best interest that I order the military to arrest opponent politicians.”
LVMH

« Reply #248 on: January 29, 2020, 05:45:21 pm »
^ whoa...that is just delusional, but if he got OJ and Epistien off...he's the man to sell the insanity

(Challenged's post not julians)
slack

nkotb

« Reply #249 on: January 29, 2020, 05:54:57 pm »
Weird...I thought Epstein got him off

^ whoa...that is just delusional, but if he got OJ and Epistien off...he's the man to sell the insanity

(Challenged's post not julians)

« Reply #250 on: January 29, 2020, 05:59:50 pm »
 "I kept my underwear on during the massage. I don't like massages particularly."
slack

vansmack

« Reply #252 on: January 29, 2020, 06:14:17 pm »
The man gets paid.  That's all he's ever cared about.
27>34

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #253 on: January 29, 2020, 06:38:49 pm »
Weird...I thought Epstein got him off

i thought it was underage girls...

<hides>
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #254 on: January 29, 2020, 06:52:33 pm »
This is an insane take. It’s literally a half step away from “it’s in the public’s best interest that I order the military to arrest opponent politicians.”

better yet: "Biden is an obstacle to my second term, and i believe that a second term is in the public interest, therefore by murdering biden i am serving the public interest."  DONE.

he's already stated he believes he can shoot someone on 5th Ave... it's not like we haven't been warned.
<sig>