Author Topic: Maybe we should just impeach Trump  (Read 66078 times)

Re: Maybe we should just impeach Trump
« Reply #525 on: August 18, 2022, 12:20:16 pm »
I think she has value, she did do some damage with her actions to her rep
TBH, i only read her tweets, not full NYT articles
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #526 on: September 13, 2022, 01:24:25 am »
a little light reading/watching... can we still impeach him & Barr retroactively, right?

https://twitter.com/DrydenNovelette/status/1569501692240216064 (watch the vid!)
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/justice-department-pressured-us-attorney-bring-cases-trump/story?id=89745338
https://twitter.com/SnipzPA/status/1569496626892533762
https://twitter.com/SusanKBradford/status/1569500850304819207

apparently the senate judiciary committee has opened an investigation into the allegations made in Berman's book.  same ol' same ol'.
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #527 on: September 13, 2022, 01:34:24 am »
then there's this lil' tidbit:

DOJ subpoenas more than 30 people in Trump's orbit in Jan. 6 probe
Top officials from Trump's fundraising and former campaign operation are among dozens of associates who received grand jury subpoenas in recent days
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #528 on: September 13, 2022, 01:43:21 am »
then there's the weird story of trump showing up at Dulles on a private plane, unannounced and unexpectedly.  he was wearing golf clothes, including cleats, as if he rushed to the plane so quickly he didn't have time to even change.  early speculation was that he had a medical emergency and was headed to walter reed.  then today he's photographed at his Sterling golf course with McCarthy, Nunes, Eric, Hannity and a few other heavies - except they're all just standing around, not a golf club in sight, in the rain.  avoiding eavesdroppers?
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #529 on: September 13, 2022, 06:56:15 am »
then there's the weird story of trump showing up at Dulles on a private plane, unannounced and unexpectedly.  he was wearing golf clothes, including cleats, as if he rushed to the plane so quickly he didn't have time to even change.  early speculation was that he had a medical emergency and was headed to walter reed.  then today he's photographed at his Sterling golf course with McCarthy, Nunes, Eric, Hannity and a few other heavies - except they're all just standing around, not a golf club in sight, in the rain.  avoiding eavesdroppers?

Is there any mainstream news confirmation that those other guys were actually there, or is that just Twitter speculation?

« Reply #530 on: September 13, 2022, 09:09:25 am »

Is there any mainstream news confirmation that those other guys were actually there, or is that just Twitter speculation?
it's been a lot of twitter speculation, but there are a bunch of photos and videos of them on a golf course...without golf clubs
clearly to avoid bugs and stuff
I'm sure they are livid those photos got out
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #531 on: September 13, 2022, 03:33:00 pm »
<sig>

« Reply #532 on: September 20, 2022, 09:17:56 pm »
Letitia James says she's making a "major announcement" tomorrow morning at 10:30. What will it be?
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #533 on: September 23, 2022, 04:28:56 pm »
[Kid Rock] was shocked when Trump asked him, "'What do you think we should do about North Korea' and I'm like 'What? I don't think I'm qualified to answer this.'"

(...)

Kid Rock recalled looking at maps with Trump when he asked if it was appropriate for him to be looking at something like that, implying that it was a classified document.

"I'm like, 'Am I supposed to be in on [this] sh*t?'" Kid Rock said as he and Carlson laughed.

source: Kid Rock feared Trump was showing him classified maps about North Korea
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #534 on: October 13, 2022, 02:28:12 pm »
file under "grifters gonna grift": days before he got sued by Letitia James in NY, he created a new company in Delaware.  on the day Trump was sued in NY, he registered the new company in NY as "Trump Organization II".  James is seeking an injunction against the transfer of any assets from v1 to v2.

Trump Forms New Company, Drawing Scrutiny From N.Y. Attorney General
<sig>

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #535 on: October 13, 2022, 02:32:18 pm »
file under "grifters gonna grift": days before he got sued by Letitia James in NY, he created a new company in Delaware.  on the day Trump was sued in NY, he registered the new company in NY as "Trump Organization II".  James is seeking an injunction against the transfer of any assets from v1 to v2.

Trump Forms New Company, Drawing Scrutiny From N.Y. Attorney General

Has anybody asked Sammy Hagar what he thinks about this?
😐 🎶

« Reply #536 on: October 13, 2022, 03:19:28 pm »
Jan 6 Committee (edit: Plans to) subpoena Donald Trump.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 03:21:06 pm by King of hatch ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #537 on: October 13, 2022, 03:27:46 pm »

just issued a subpoena to trump!!!  wow...
<sig>

« Reply #538 on: October 13, 2022, 03:38:52 pm »

just issued a subpoena to trump!!!  wow...
of course I had to get on a call and missed it
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #539 on: October 13, 2022, 03:52:28 pm »
if the GOP takes over the House at the midterms (538 saying GOP has a 70% change of doing so), the committee and its subpoena will disappear.  trump will invariably take this to court and delay, delay, delay so it goes beyond january.

unfortunately i don't think this will move the needle, so chance of trump actually testifying are pretty low.
<sig>