Author Topic: CBD Gummies  (Read 1526 times)

JustCBDartiz

CBD Gummies
« on: September 21, 2020, 10:59:16 am »
Does anyone here on forum.930.com wants to turn into a Hemp and CBD reviewer with us and review hemp infused products like CBD Isolate Get in touch if you would like to get involved
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 11:28:21 am by kosmo vinyl »

hutch

Re: CBD Gummies
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 11:05:22 am »
Paging everyone

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2020, 11:26:18 am »
Wow this bot is very aware...

but not sure i would recommend getting one's gummies form a Polish CBD salesman
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 11:29:20 am by kosmo vinyl »
T.Rex

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2020, 11:27:28 am »
Does anyone here actually want CBD gummies? Isn’t THC where it’s at?
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2020, 11:28:32 am »
I tried some CBD Saturday night as post-bike accident medication (since the doctor prescribed nothing but ibuprofen) and woke up with insomnia and a rash on my arm. So it didn't really help.

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2020, 12:03:09 pm »
Does anyone here actually want CBD gummies? Isn’t THC where it’s at?
can confirm

Although, when I do a lot of long-distance biking, the CBDs are nice, but at the same time I am not sure I notice the difference
I do know someone who suffered from a lot of arthritis pain and the cream made a big difference
and my mom (very anti-pot) is now consuming them by the handful for leg pain related to her CFS and is telling everyone she knows how great it is for pain relief
slack

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2020, 12:53:38 pm »
CBD salves help me with lower back pain, sleep, and headaches.  Full spectrum CBD is best.  There is a lot of crap on the market.  I use Jimbo and Juls products.  Local small business. jimboandjuls.com

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2020, 01:11:00 pm »
CBD salves help me with lower back pain, sleep, and headaches.  Full spectrum CBD is best.  There is a lot of crap on the market.  I use Jimbo and Juls products.  Local small business. jimboandjuls.com
Oh, great, someone set me up for my bit . . .

*clears throat*

Well, if you want the best in locally-owned, quality THC and CBD products, look no further than Takoma Wellness Center, located in the heart of Takoma (unsurprisingly) at 6925 Blair Rd. That's Takoma Wellness Center, the District's family operated cannabis-wellness emporium. Tell them Julian sent you.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2020, 01:27:25 pm »
I. used to get acupuncture right by there...

Banjo Man was a “highlight” on many a Sunday

Space Freely

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2020, 01:43:47 pm »
I used to live in Takoma Park many years ago. It may be a nuclear free zone, but it's apparently not a mugger free zone.  I was walking home in the rain and two guys jumped me from behind.

Apparently they lacked communication skills, because one of them kept kicking me and demanding my wallet even after his partner already had the wallet and was running away with it.

No broken bones that night but probably cold have used some CBD.

It was a couple days before Xmas, wasn't my favorite Xmas ever.

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2020, 01:51:19 pm »
Full spectrum CBD is best.  There is a lot of crap on the market.  I use Jimbo and Juls products. 
that is my mom's opinion as well, can't remember the manufacture, but she only buys from them
"they have a Dr. on the board"

There have been a few articles of late how poor the quality of a lot of the CBD on the market also, something like 20% of the ones they tested also had some THC (I don't think a lot, but could make you fail a drug test)
slack