Author Topic: The Official Nightclub 9:30 Anti-Racist Thread  (Read 2876 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: The Official Nightclub 9:30 Anti-Racist Thread
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2020, 04:35:38 pm »
This one has eggs.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2020, 04:42:11 pm »
Listening to Sault - Untitled (Black Is).  Worth a listen, and named NPR's album of the year. Wildfires is notable.

Space Freely

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2020, 09:11:29 am »
Listening to Sault - Untitled (Black Is).  Worth a listen, and named NPR's album of the year. Wildfires is notable.

Two thumbs up for both of their albums and the Phoebe Bridgers album. Is it too late for me to add them to my year end best of list?

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2020, 09:18:45 am »
It's funny until grateful posted the spelling of Sault, I was always a little confused as I'd heard the band mentioned a number of times on podcasts/radio as a must listen and would invariably go look for: Salt the band
and always came up with this result
Salt was a Swedish grunge alternative rock band, who had one hit single from the album Auscultate, "Bluster", in the United States in 1996.

and was like...this can't be right and just gave up
slack

hutch

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2020, 09:20:20 am »
That is funny.....

on some planet

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2020, 12:30:22 pm »
^wow..that was insane.  The cops were just unloading rounds into windows with blinds down from the outside too.  They almost killed a bunch of neighbors
That's some fucked up shit
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 12:32:43 pm by speaking for America ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺