Author Topic: Maybe Trump Should Pardon This Person Thread  (Read 5916 times)

Maybe Trump Should Pardon This Person Thread
« on: December 22, 2020, 10:01:11 pm »
George Papadopoulos (ok that's cheating)
Stone and sheriff joe

but want to hear some of your best guesses

I mean, there are not that many Trumpeetes in jail to pardon.  I mean just give it time, a lot of crime will be prosecuted.  Thank goodness the get out of jail free card isn't in the constitution.

I'm sure he's got a lot of mafia and Russian favors that he could collect big on...and it really wouldn't surprise me if he did
slack

hutch

Re: Maybe Trump Should Pardon This Person Thread
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 10:07:02 pm »
Failed state

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 04:03:28 am »
are crimes against integers a state or federal crime?  because i know someone here who needs a pardon for the inanity of a certain thread...
<sig>

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2020, 07:57:03 am »
slack

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2020, 08:02:04 am »
Even more on brand

The pardons included former GOP Reps. Duncan Hunter of California and Chris Collins of New York. Hunter pleaded guilty to stealing campaign funds and Collins admitted he helped his son and others dodge $800,000 in stock market losses.

and of course, convicted war criminals are always good fodder for his base
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 09:20:46 am by Side-insurrectionist ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2020, 10:19:26 am »
well...not quite a pardon, but even better and very on brand

Trump administration considering immunity for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman

slack

hutch

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2020, 10:24:22 am »
So gross

Space Freely

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2020, 10:30:03 am »
How about a pardon for Seth Hurwitz?

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2020, 10:35:16 am »
How about a pardon for Seth Hurwitz?
Seth's level of disgusting sex creep sadly does not rise to the level of federal crime where Trump can issue a pardon. Now, if Seth starts sourcing his masseuses from overseas or goes full NXIVM, maybe . . .
LVMH

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2020, 10:36:44 am »
I think you need to support Trump to get a Pardon
slack

hutch

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2020, 10:38:17 am »
Did you guys see the end result in the Bob Kraft masseuse issue? Not only were charges dropped but they charged some people working in the establishment!

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2020, 11:01:53 am »
^bizzare.  Although the human trafficking charge wasn't really a thing, but they tried to push that in the narrative.
It's still not illegal to be a 'John' in those transactions...now if you are not offering, that is a different situation

Ok I really don't understand some of these...because they are already out of prison?

ALFRED LEE CRUM:
The 89-year-old pleaded guilty in 1952 — when he was 19 — to helping his wife’s uncle illegally distill moonshine. He served three years of probation and paid a $250 fine.

this one too, totally support the intent, but he was already free?
5 years for 3 transactions totalling $350 in weed and no previous criminal record!

WELDON ANGELOS:

Angelos was 24 years old when he was sentenced in 2004 to 55 years in prison for bringing guns to marijuana deals, a sentence a federal judge was forced to impose because of mandatory minimum sentencing laws. He had no criminal record before he was convicted of selling $350 worth of marijuana to a police informant three times and prosecutors argued he was a gang member who carried a gun during two of those deals, though he was not accused of using or showing a weapon. The music producer was freed from prison in 2016. Utah Sen. Mike Lee petitioned former President Barack Obama to grant clemency to Angelos, as did the former federal judge who sentenced Angelos. Obama did not commute Angelos’ sentence but the man was instead released from prison after receiving a sentence reduction in court.
slack

vansmack

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2020, 08:42:01 pm »
Roger Stone and Paul Manafort we all assumed, so in case you were ever wondering why they stopped cooperating over Russia, you can stop wondering.

Jared's father Charles also pardoned as well as Duncan Hunter's wife.
27>34

hutch

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2020, 08:42:40 pm »
Failed state

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2020, 09:24:06 am »
Roger Stone and Paul Manafort we all assumed, so in case you were ever wondering why they stopped cooperating over Russia, you can stop wondering.

Jared's father Charles also pardoned as well as Duncan Hunter's wife.
So isn’t there a risk that those pardoned can now testify against you because there is less risk for them going to jail (not that those two would turn, but they are all scumbags, so not unbelievable)
slack