Author Topic: The Biden / Harris thread  (Read 11283 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: The Biden / Harris thread
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2021, 02:03:22 pm »
So how do we get our VIP tix to the Anthem for the inauguration concert?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2021, 07:59:55 am »
Here’s hoping at least the next two years sees significant legislation and actions that improve the lives of the other 99%, even those who seemingly spend their entire lives sitting around in diners.
T.Rex

Space Freely

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2021, 08:54:21 am »
Do you guys think that Ratbastard, if he were alive today, would be having erectile dysfunction today?

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2021, 09:30:37 am »
Do you guys think that Ratbastard, if he were alive today, would be having erectile dysfunction today?
Why would today be any different for ol Limp Dick?
LVMH

evilizac

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2021, 09:46:52 am »
What are the chances of a bump in new babies named Robinette over the next 1-4 years?
It's a better name than Khaleesi and hopefully the finale will be more satisfying to revisit than GoT.
WHAT?

Yada

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2021, 10:33:26 am »
Have to say I have a little mist in my eyes and a lump in my throat watching all of the Biden stuff... Yes, in the end he's just a politician but what a fucking last four years it's been.

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2021, 10:50:07 am »
I feel a sense of cautious optimism today. This is a step in the right direction but there are a lot of hurdles to overcome.

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2021, 10:52:40 am »
There is definitely a ton of digging out to do in year one but there’s an adult back in the room who is actually interested in doing the job of being the President — and that’s going to make a huge difference. Problems will continue to exist tomorrow but it’s perfect fine to be optimistic and see this as an inflection point.
LVMH

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2021, 10:53:59 am »
Also FWIW, Harris will swear in Ossoff, Warnock, and Padilla around 4:30 this afternoon so full Senate delegation is happening today too.
LVMH

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2021, 10:54:50 am »
in 4 years...7.8 Trillion in debt
do you think the GOP will remember that when they become deficit hawks starting...now
slack

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2021, 10:55:58 am »
Ossoff, Warnock, and Padilla
...walk into a bar...sounds like the start of a good joke (but probably racist)
slack

hutch

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2021, 10:59:12 am »
I feel so much better today.

Getting Trump out of the White House was the key.. and not at all a sure thing

I am skeptical what would have happened if the events of January 6 hadn’t taken place

The much maligned McConnell helped preserve the republic... what would have happened if Mitch had sided with the traitors and refused to reconvene the senate to certify results?

Yada

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2021, 11:01:21 am »

I am skeptical what would have happened if the events of January 6 hadn’t taken place

The much maligned McConnell helped preserve the republic... what would have happened if Mitch had sided with the traitors and refused to reconvene the senate to certify results?

I'm am skeptical what would've happened had Covid not occurred. I'm afraid to say that I think Trump would've hands down won had covid not ravaged this country... Additionally, the African American turn out in key states obviously helped as well. I guess it was the perfect storm of shit.

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2021, 11:03:26 am »

I'm am skeptical what would've happened had Covid not occurred. I'm afraid to say that I think Trump would've hands down won had covid not ravaged this country... Additionally, the African American turn out in key states obviously helped as well. I guess it was the perfect storm of shit.
I fully believe Trump wins if COVID did not exist.
LVMH

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2021, 11:04:16 am »
I'm am skeptical what would've happened had Covid not occurred.
this
 it is truly sad that this is the case, but one year ago...it was looking the odds were that he'd win 2020
slack