Author Topic: The Schadenfreude thread  (Read 39533 times)

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
Re: The Schadenfreude thread
« Reply #90 on: October 01, 2021, 04:00:49 pm »
😐 🎶

Starsky

« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2021, 04:17:28 pm »
Never heard of this dude

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2021, 04:25:33 pm »
Never heard of this dude
Nor I, and I come away more confused by who he is from the link.
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2021, 02:53:06 pm »
"But, according to the newly-released rankings from Forbes magazine, Trump is no longer one of the 400 richest people in America. It's the first time in more than two decades that Trump has not made the Forbes 400.
(...)
Falling off the Forbes list will land hard on Trump, who cares deeply about these sorts of ratings and rankings as public-facing proof of his many successes."

mo'
<sig>

« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2021, 04:11:42 pm »
Makes me want to mail a copy to mar-a-lago
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2021, 12:26:24 pm »
cross posting to Insurrection thread

believe we have reached peak Schadenfreude with this one

An unvaccinated Capitol rioter is arguing she shouldn’t have to go to prison because it’s “extremely likely” she will get sick or die from Covid

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/capitol-rioter-unvaccinated-covid-leniency-1239053/

Bissey’s argument that she could die from Covid-19 in prison is only the latest in a string of appeals to the court. Her lawyer also argued that Bissey has been “chastised on the street,” and that she had to relocate her salon because of a “drop in clientele” and economic hardships brought on by the pandemic.

As McFarlane pointed out earlier this week, Bissey even sent the judge a handwritten letter laying out that she’s about to be a grandmother, that she’s a “God-fearing, country-loving, law-abiding patriot,” and that she has attended several of Trump’s rallies without incident. “I am deeply saddened by the events that transpired on that day, and deeply remorseful that I will forever be associated,” she added of January 6th.

Bissey’s attitude seems to have changed only as she’s realized there are, in fact, consequences to participating in a mob that forcibly storms a federal building. Court documents include screenshots of several social media posts in which Bissey gleefully recounted her experience at the Capitol prior to her arrest in February.

“It was a day I’ll remember forever,” she wrote on Facebook on January 7th. “I’m so proud I was a part of it! No shame.”
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2021, 01:03:11 pm »
good news dump day, as the hits keep coming

Will Sommer
@willsommer

Michael Flynn has embraced his profitable role as a QAnon star. But now QAnon has turned on him, accusing him of being a Satanist agent after he led a church congregation in what they say is a Satanic prayer borrowed from a nuclear doomsday cult.

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1446476227670331401?s=20
T.Rex

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2021, 11:32:35 am »
Cross posting to the schadenwutang thread

The U.S. government has sold Martin Shkreli's one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang Clan album 'Once Upon a Time in Shaolin' to cover his debt.

And now we know who bought it.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2021, 12:51:55 pm »
thought for sure the new post in this thread was how the test site for the new 45** social media empire was already compromised including someone registering what would been dear leaders handle  ;D 

source: various twotes i'm not arsed to find at the moment..
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2021, 01:23:09 pm »
thought for sure the new post in this thread was how the test site for the new 45** social media empire was already compromised including someone registering what would been dear leaders handle  ;D 

source: various twotes i'm not arsed to find at the moment..

thanks for bringing this to our attention, i had somehow (blissfully) missed this.

Truth Social: Trump announces launch of social media site, media company

Pranksters have already defaced Trump’s new social network
Truth Social has some unusual rules for a Trump-run site: It reserves the right to ban users and safeguard itself from lawsuits with Section 230 protections. It also prohibits ‘excessive use of capital letters.’

looks like it's just 45's latest money-grab, 99% chance he cashes out immediately after going public (let the rubes hold this turd)
Trump’s Truth Social Media Platform Plans to Go Public via SPAC
Former president says Trump Media & Technology Group will create Truth Social to combat large social-media platforms
<sig>

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2021, 01:34:35 pm »
Look, the Saratoga Performing Arts Center is a great ampitheater but I just do not understand what it has to do with an IPO. Perhaps Truth Social would be better served to look for an influx of cash from some sort of publicly traded company that exists for the purpose of raising money ahead of time for a future investment opportunity instead of the traditional Private Equity/Venture Capital route or this ill-conceived "music venue investment" idea.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 01:46:08 pm by Julian, Adroit TASTEMAKER »
LVMH

« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2021, 02:01:25 pm »
It also prohibits ‘excessive use of capital letters.’
I love this, I'm constantly telling my techs to disable the client's cap's lock

Look, the Saratoga Performing Arts Center
nice...but SPAC's is a new financial instrument for extremally wealthy people/orgs to hide money from gov't regulations, so on brand for JA's cheif PR rep to muddy the waters
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 02:04:22 pm by Sidehatch ® ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2021, 06:06:43 pm »
Via Twitter:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Texas Lt. Gov Dan Patrick was just forced to hand over the reward money to progressive PA poll watcher Eric Frank for busting a Republican committing fraud. Patrick offered cash rewards for fraud, and this is the only one he got. https://t.co/TROAor1mDZ

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2021, 09:34:35 pm »
Fetterman’s Twitter is going to be something to behold, he was dogging Patrick for months to pay up
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2021, 03:38:17 pm »
looks like it's just 45's latest money-grab, 99% chance he cashes out immediately after going public (let the rubes hold this turd)
Former president says Trump Media & Technology Group will create Truth Social to combat large social-media platforms

i really expected better from Wall Street:

Trump SPAC skyrockets as much as 1,657% since deal was announced
<sig>