Author Topic: The thread in which we nominate taglines for the forum based on comments  (Read 33643 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: The thread in which we nominate taglines for the forum based on comments
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2023, 03:15:52 pm »
Looking forward to $10 tickets week of.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2023, 10:55:17 am »
Jeez do you people sit there and quote every little thing I post as soon as I post them?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2023, 11:09:45 am »
You can have your opnion, but I don't have a problem telling you that it is incorrect

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺

Space Freely

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2023, 11:14:11 am »
asidehatch wherr thrvhell are you?

I usually have problems typing on and seeing my phone, particularly when I'm standing at a dark show (and/pr are wearing my contact lenses instead of glasses), but I'll admit that my Hold Steady pregame went beyond my usual one beer pregame.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2023, 11:22:19 am »

I usually have problems typing on and seeing my phone, particularly when I'm standing at a dark show (and/pr are wearing my contact lenses instead of glasses), but I'll admit that my Hold Steady pregame went beyond my usual one beer pregame.

covfefe

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2023, 11:24:36 am »

Sadly I've been sick the last week and went to both hold steady shows with zero alcohol consumption
They are definitely the kind of band where a lot of drinking is done at their shows while you drunkenly shout the lyrics (at least craig's killer hook)
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
LVMH

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
<sig>

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2023, 01:27:06 pm »
I'm a person who says a lot of things and assumes people will understand the barely negotiable subtext that I usually assume is easily seen. 

Too much?