Author Topic: The Armageddon Election 2024 Or Apocalypse 2024  (Read 91530 times)

Re: The Armageddon Election 2024 Or Apocalypse 2024
« Reply #630 on: August 06, 2024, 12:46:55 pm »
https://x.com/theholdsteady/status/1820826589606584385
Tim Walz: only VP to have seen the Hold Steady?

sealed the deal for me ;)

this is funny if you know the THS
She said there's gonna come a time when I'm gonna have to go
With whoever's gonna get me the highest electoral count
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #631 on: August 06, 2024, 07:12:03 pm »
TFG is now reduced to writing Fanfic, but honestly he should debate Biden again.  Let Biden be himself and just constantly call him a sonofabitch and just totally get under his skin.

Oh and as always fact checking and critical thinking is lacking in the TFG camp…  besides the obvious fact that TFG’s a felon, trying to knock Walz for embracing policies to allow released felons to be able to vote is pretty pathetic given  (checks notes) 

“That's the same exact rule as already exists in half the states, including... Ohio, the home state of Trump's running-mate!”

Oh and apparently providing tampons to schools is winding up the weirdo’s
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #632 on: August 06, 2024, 07:27:23 pm »
Merciless lifted from the dumpster site

Tim Walz went there on JD Vance: "I gotta tell you, I can't wait to debate the guy if he's willing to get off the couch and show up

Also, Biden should be awarding the medal of freedom to the dude who started that couch rumor
T.Rex

Mobius

« Reply #633 on: August 06, 2024, 08:04:59 pm »
Today is a day to truly appreciate just how tremendous of a bullshit generation machine X has become.  Go ahead and click those links to #TamponTim and #KamalaChaos and luxuriate in the warm jets of bullshit cascading over you. Immerse in the brain melting nonsense.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2024, 09:40:58 pm by Mobius »

hutch

« Reply #634 on: August 06, 2024, 08:47:16 pm »
Merciless lifted from the dumpster site

Tim Walz went there on JD Vance: "I gotta tell you, I can't wait to debate the guy if he's willing to get off the couch and show up

Also, Biden should be awarding the medal of freedom to the dude who started that couch rumor

I just saw this….hilarious

« Reply #635 on: August 06, 2024, 08:56:32 pm »
Quote from: kosmo vinyl

This would be fun to pick someone that would just drive the right nuts for the award
That rush thing was crazy
And did exactly what he wanted
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #636 on: August 08, 2024, 08:27:26 am »
Ugh is the MSM going to help facilitate this lame attempt at swift boating Walz.. write better headlines people

Also,  the Harris team better get their messaging regarding Palestine in place, because there will likely be more protesters at events and quite frankly Kamala could have provided a better response than she did last night.  Especially in Michigan
T.Rex

Mobius

« Reply #637 on: August 08, 2024, 12:24:05 pm »
Aggressively fight for control of the narrative.  Create news that gives MSM and NYT a new headline.  They will post the BS clickbait all day everyday . . .so you have to address it with something else they can use. ‘Walz Calls out Draft Dodging Private Bonespurs After Stolen Valor Comments’. 

I don’t hate Harris’ response.  An election is a binary choice.  This is a campaign, not a Biden administration event. Don’t they know her opponent is even more aligned against their interests?  Is that what they want?

« Reply #638 on: August 08, 2024, 12:49:55 pm »
An election is a binary choice. 
I think Dr West, Jr and Jill would take issue with that truthful comment
slack

hutch

« Reply #639 on: August 08, 2024, 01:02:04 pm »
Someone at a mall yesterday was asking for signatures to get Stein on VA ballot. Obviously said no. Unfortunately my kids were with me and I don’t think I did a good job explaining why I don’t want the Green Party on ballot (when I always say we need third parties and that the big parties aren’t concerned enough with the environment). We need other parties but the US electoral system makes it impossible.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2024, 01:06:01 pm by hutch »

« Reply #640 on: August 08, 2024, 01:37:22 pm »
We need other parties but the US electoral system makes it impossible.
100% agree, I'm a huge proponent of more parties, but between the EC and the voters being so evenly split, it's only a spoiler most of the times, rather than making a difference

saw this today and couldn't agree more...this is for NKOTB

@chrislongview
a brief history lesson for the youths:

we did not get Barack Obama to ditch Don't Ask Don't Tell and publicly support marriage equality by protesting him BEFORE he was elected. you need a leader in office before you can lobby them to get what you want.
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #641 on: August 08, 2024, 01:55:08 pm »
Well I disagree with that history lesson..

At the rate things go viral these days, her scolding those protesters was not the best response.  I’m assuming it’s all over tik-tok and in a razor thin state like Michigan maybe not best to alienate the youth, etc.
T.Rex

hutch

« Reply #642 on: August 08, 2024, 02:19:17 pm »
I don’t know about that……

A lot of people- myself included- believe these protesters are out of line numbskulls. You might lose a few of their votes on the left fringe which you probably weren’t going to get anyway but you might gain more votes in the middle. And let’s face it Trump has made a killing appearing tough. It’s his whole act and it works. Kamala can’t confront that by singing kumbaya and holding hands with protesters.

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #643 on: August 08, 2024, 02:38:46 pm »
The Green Party would be a lot more tolerable — and successful — if instead of throwing all their energy into these tilting at windmills efforts to disrupt Presidential elections, they focused on Congress and tried to build up a beachhead of 15-20 seats over the next two decades. That they refuse to do this — the way small parties do in Western Europe — makes the entire “Party” feel like there’s not adults in the room for me, a person who’d throw a green candidate a seat in state or congressional elections, to trust.
LVMH

« Reply #644 on: August 08, 2024, 04:27:20 pm »
The Green Party would be a lot more tolerable — and successful — if instead of throwing all their energy into these tilting at windmills efforts to disrupt Presidential elections, they focused on Congress and tried to build up a beachhead of 15-20 seats over the next two decades. That they refuse to do this — the way small parties do in Western Europe — makes the entire “Party” feel like there’s not adults in the room for me, a person who’d throw a green candidate a seat in state or congressional elections, to trust.
I 100% agree with this.  Greens need to start local, then move to the reps, then get a senate seat...that's the only path
but starting with the POTUS is just stupid

You might lose a few of their votes on the left fringe which you probably weren’t going to get anyway but you might gain more votes in the middle.
yep

focus on the winable votes, don't waste $ or time on people who were never going to vote for you unless you meet ALL of their demands
that's just not the way elections work and the fringe are stupid for thinking it does

Well I disagree with that history lesson..
the history lesson was for the youts, not the person running for POTUS
« Last Edit: August 08, 2024, 04:30:30 pm by Hatchamaticıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack