Author Topic: LIVE at the Atlantis  (Read 75328 times)

Re: LIVE at the Atlantis
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2023, 01:39:25 pm »
So I picked singles for all show but tweedy.  Not sure if that will help in the lottery GA system
slack

Hutch

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2023, 01:41:22 pm »
So I picked singles for all show but tweedy.  Not sure if that will help in the lottery GA system

Noted

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2023, 01:43:32 pm »

Noted
noted in the way 'hatch sure sucks at getting tickets, so what ever way he does it, I'll be sure to do the opposite"
slack

Hutch

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2023, 01:46:55 pm »

Noted
noted in the way 'hatch sure sucks at getting tickets, so what ever way he does it, I'll be sure to do the opposite"

No …more like “he won’t be my plus one should I win the lottery!”

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2023, 01:53:13 pm »

Noted

No …more like “he won’t be my plus one should I win the lottery!”
ouch
I was thinking more of increasing my odds, but I hear ya
wondering if I should just change all mine to duces as the odds will pretty much be the same and I'm sure I won't have a problem getting rid of a single
slack

Hutch

« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2023, 01:59:01 pm »
Don’t sweat it. I really don’t know how it works but I don’t think it increases one’s odds.

I am still plotting strategery.

Yada

« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2023, 02:09:05 pm »
Don’t sweat it. I really don’t know how it works but I don’t think it increases one’s odds.

I am still plotting strategery.

I'll take hatchs since he didn't consider the greater community...

This would be a good time for Seth to reward the forum with the VIP treatment if I don't say so myself.

Any word on a wading pool on the roof?

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2023, 07:00:07 pm »
So what's the business strategy here? As already stated, many of these acts can fill MPP. Why are they playing Atlantis? Is it simply Seth pulling favors? Or "I'll give you a bigger cut of ticket sales of your show at the Anthem if you play the Atlantis the next night?"

Man, would love to read some real journalism about DC's small music venue wars. Wonder what Dante thinks.

Space Freely

« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2023, 07:08:08 pm »
So what's the business strategy here? As already stated, many of these acts can fill MPP. Why are they playing Atlantis? Is it simply Seth pulling favors? Or "I'll give you a bigger cut of ticket sales of your show at the Anthem if you play the Atlantis the next night?"

Man, would love to read some real journalism about DC's small music venue wars. Wonder what Dante thinks.

It's putting your club on the map with a bang. They won't keep this up.

Also, how many of these acts can fill MPP? Not the vast majority.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2023, 07:11:43 pm »
It's a celebration. Just enjoy it.

Yada

« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2023, 07:42:23 pm »
It's a celebration. Just enjoy it.

Exactly....hence the friends of the club...

You think Dave or tweedy or Gavin Rossdale or whoever cares about the low 5 figure paycheck they're taking home from this? Maybe $eth cares?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2023, 08:40:42 pm »
Seth owns "It's my party". I think he gets it.

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2023, 07:50:17 am »
You think...Gavin Rossdale or whoever cares about the low 5 figure paycheck they're taking home from this? Maybe $eth cares?

Gavin Rossdale probably cares. Who gives a shit about Bush?

Space Freely

« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2023, 08:02:14 am »
You think...Gavin Rossdale or whoever cares about the low 5 figure paycheck they're taking home from this? Maybe $eth cares?

Probably the same guy on Facebook who was arguing with me, trying to say that nobody has every heard of LCD Soundsystem or Leon Bridges.

Yada

« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2023, 09:49:45 am »

Gavin is worth more than that entire list of 42 other musicians combined is my guess, other than Foo Fighters... so yeah, he doesn't give a shit about the pennies he's making for doing $eth a favor.