Author Topic: Favorite Movie Quotes  (Read 7981 times)

godsshoeshine

Re: Favorite Movie Quotes
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 01:34:00 pm »
Brothers don't shake hands, brothers gotta hug!
o/\o

sonickteam2

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 01:34:00 pm »
"Naughty, naughty, naughty! You filthy old soomka! "

walkonby

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 01:46:00 pm »
friday -  "Every time I come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen. In the goddamn refrigerator. Eatin' up all the food. All the chitlins... All the pig's feet... All the collard greens... All the hog maws. I wanna eat them chitlins... I like pigs feet."

blue velvet - "Don't be a good neighbor anymore to her. I'll have to send you a love letter! Straight from my heart, fucker! You know what a love letter is? It's a bullet from a fucking gun, fucker! You receive a love letter from me, and you're fucked forever! You understand, fuck? I'll send you straight to hell, fucker!..."

Mobius

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2008, 01:47:00 pm »
More Hansel:

So I'm rappelling down Mount Vesuvius when suddenly I slip, and I start to fall. Just falling, ahh ahh, I'll never forget the terror. When suddenly I realize "Holy shit, Hansel, haven't you been smoking Peyote for six straight days, and couldn't some of this maybe be in your head?"

walkonby

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2008, 01:53:00 pm »
texas chainsaw massacre 2 - {on the secret of his chili after winning first place} "No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat. I've got a real good eye for prime meat. Runs in the family."

Relaxer

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2008, 02:00:00 pm »
"I never wanted to use macramé to kill!"

- Polyester
oword

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2008, 02:34:00 pm »
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves.

Choose your future. Choose life...

But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life.

I chose somethin' else.

And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
<sig>

Relaxer

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2008, 03:00:00 pm »
What's your name?

Fuck you. That's my name. You know why, mister? 'Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove an eighty thousand dollar BMW. *That's* my name.
oword

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 04:07:00 pm »
my favorite quotes courtesy of Heathers (oh this is ridiculous - i could go on and on):

Heather C: Corn-nuts!

Heather C: Grow up Heather, bulimia's so 87.

Heather D: Veronica, why are you pulling my dick?

It will be very. or How very. (sadly i still use this line all the time and most people dont get the reference).

Veronica: Lick it up, baby. Lick. It. Up.

Heather C: Well, fuck me gently with a chainsaw. Do I look like Mother Theresa?

and of course Es-ki-mo
HeyLa

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2008, 04:08:00 pm »
"sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and i want you to remember this, that love...true love never dies. you remember that, boy. you remember that. doesn't matter if it's true or not. you see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in."

and from the same movie:

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and tanks. I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN and loved only one woman with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

i would post something from say anything, but i can't pick one.  too many great lines.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 04:53:00 pm »
"do you like apples?"

"uh, yeah..."

"WELL I GOT HER NUMBER - HOW YOU YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?!?"
owned  :)
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2008, 04:59:00 pm »
Originally posted by thatguy:
  i would post something from say anything, but i can't pick one.  too many great lines.
True dat.  After you and smackette snuggle up and watch Nemo, I'll curl up with you and watch Say Anything on mute.  I call Diane Court.
27>34

godsshoeshine

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2008, 05:11:00 pm »
joe lies when he cries
o/\o

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2008, 05:13:00 pm »
Talladega Nights

Ricky Bobby: Holding hands with a man makes me terribly uncomfortable.
 Jean Girard: It's a sign of affection in many countries.
 Ricky Bobby: Well, not here.
 Jean Girard: It is not sexual in any way. My erection has nothing to do with you.

Reese Bobby: There's nothing more frightening then driving with a live goddamn cougar next to you.

More Gary Cole classics from Dodgeball

Cotton McKnight: It's time to separate the wheat from the chaff, the men from the boys, the awkwardly feminine from the possibly Canadian.

Cotton McKnight: Do you believe in unlikelihoods? Average Joe's shocking the dodgeball world and upsetting Globo Gym in the championship match!
 Pepper Brooks: Unbelievable!
 Cotton McKnight: Ladies and gentlemen, I have been to the Great Wall of China, I have seen the Pyramids of Egypt, I've even witnessed a grown man satisfy a camel. But never in all my years as a sportscaster have I witnessed something as improbable, as impossible, as what we've witnessed here today!

And Rip Torn had some classics in Dodgeball as well...

Patches O'Houlihan: If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.
 Justin: What?
 [Patches throws a wrench and hits Justin in the face]

Patches O'Houlihan: [giving the pre-match pep talk] And will someone catch a goddamn ball? It's like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob out there!
T.Rex

vansmack

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2008, 05:16:00 pm »
Originally posted by god's shoeshine:
  joe lies when he cries
That'll never be me,
 that'll never be me.
 That'll never be, never be me.
 NO... NO, NEVER, NEVER, EVER. AND DON'T YOU EVER THINK IT.
27>34