Author Topic: wheeee.... legal drugs!  (Read 91547 times)

Space Freely

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: wheeee.... legal drugs!
« Reply #273 on: January 14, 2023, 02:44:29 pm »
Does he also wear the t-shirt of the band to their concert? 🙄

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
<sig>

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #275 on: January 15, 2023, 09:42:30 am »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2023/01/14/marijuana-smell-lawsuit/

Wow, what a surprise! The plaintiff in the first DC lawsuit over marijuana smoking in adjoining units is a wealthy white woman who lives in Cleveland Park.

Starsky

« Reply #276 on: January 15, 2023, 01:02:58 pm »
It’s just not a nice smell for non smokers. Not sure what the answer is….this is becoming more and more of an issue

Wouldn’t an air purifier help?

Space Freely

« Reply #277 on: January 15, 2023, 01:13:55 pm »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2023/01/14/marijuana-smell-lawsuit/

Wow, what a surprise! The plaintiff in the first DC lawsuit over marijuana smoking in adjoining units is a wealthy white woman who lives in Cleveland Park.

You say that with such disdain. Are you one of those White people who hate White women, or one of those non-white people who hate White women?

There's always going to be an idiot who tries to make it about race.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 01:16:36 pm by Space Freely »

Space Freely

« Reply #278 on: January 15, 2023, 01:20:44 pm »
It’s just not a nice smell for non smokers. Not sure what the answer is….this is becoming more and more of an issue

Wouldn’t an air purifier help?

My wife's garbage weed smoke smell drifts into the house from outside, and we just spent thousands on an air system (for other reasons.) Not sure it will help .

I look forward to the day when all smoking is banned. Weed users can ingest their drugs like every other drug user.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #279 on: January 15, 2023, 02:05:39 pm »
Weed users can ingest their drugs like every other drug user.

i've tried snorting weed.  DO NOT RECOMMEND.

this is what is known as meta-trolling.
<sig>

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #280 on: January 15, 2023, 04:40:15 pm »
You say that with such disdain. Are you one of those White people who hate White women, or one of those non-white people who hate White women?

Impressive overreaction. Yes I said it with disdain because this woman represents your typical rich, white and pampered DC resident who is completely out of touch with the rest of the city. Those whose lives are so care free they get worked up about trivial stuff like the smell of marijuana.

They're not worried about robberies, carjackings, public urination, whether the trash gets picked up, rampant visible poverty. Nope. Their lives are so good they're pissed off about the smell of marijuana.

Sometimes my neighbor's cigarette smoke wafes over during the warmer months when I can sleep with my window open. It happens once a month. I should probably sue him over this and throw a temper tantrum for the press about how offended I am. Then I would get in the Post and would be made a martyr by all the uptight squares. I'd be a hero.

Space Freely

« Reply #281 on: January 15, 2023, 05:23:21 pm »

Impressive overreaction. Yes I said it with disdain because this woman represents your typical rich, white and pampered DC resident who is completely out of touch with the rest of the city. Those whose lives are so care free they get worked up about trivial stuff like the smell of marijuana.

They're not worried about robberies, carjackings, public urination, whether the trash gets picked up, rampant visible poverty. Nope. Their lives are so good they're pissed off about the smell of marijuana.

Sometimes my neighbor's cigarette smoke wafes over during the warmer months when I can sleep with my window open. It happens once a month. I should probably sue him over this and throw a temper tantrum for the press about how offended I am. Then I would get in the Post and would be made a martyr by all the uptight squares. I'd be a hero.

Who made you the aribter of how much someone should be pissed off about the smell of marijuna? How about I come and take a shit on your living room floor every few hours and let it sit there for awhile before I clean it up? That's what it smells like to me.

And just because someone doesn't partake and is disgusted by the smell doesn't make them an uptight person, it makes them a smart person. Which you clearly are not. Somone who partakes even though they know if bothers their neighbors is a selfish dick. A 78 year old woman shouldn't have to put up with that crap.

From the Post comments section:

Many posts appear to think that the problem with pot smoke is just the malodor. A chemical comparison of tobacco cigarettes emissions with marijuana cigarettes, both of which are burned at red heat, produce most of the same toxic and carcinogenic combustion products, i.e. fine particles, VOCs, and PAHs, in roughly the same amounts. The main difference is nicotine vs. THC. This 96-yr old duplex home has a 3-story cinderblock wall separating the two homes that are owned by different occupants. The house would have to be gutted to seal it properly at great expense, $ which Ms. Josefa who is retired, does not have. Selling a contaminated house would likely result in a huge monetary loss. These are the issues in this case. She is royally screwed.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 05:31:12 pm by Space Freely »

Starsky

« Reply #282 on: January 15, 2023, 06:07:08 pm »

I don’t understand making assumptions about a person simply based on their race without knowing anything about them.

It seems racist to me. It seems like profiling.

Starsky

« Reply #283 on: January 15, 2023, 06:11:26 pm »
I mean you cite her age as if it’s a strike against her.

I was always taught one should have respect for the elderly. If it bothers an elderly lady I think those smoking should stop. It’s actually rude.

notme

« Reply #284 on: January 15, 2023, 06:39:54 pm »
good weed has a great smell, smoked or unsmoked. almost like perfume. the easiest best way to consume weed without smoke is to make tea. just boil water, put a bud in, and let it sit for a couple of hours. it's like an edible though, drink too much and you might wind up in the hospital.