Author Topic: Rudy!!..... Rudy!!.... Rudy!!....  (Read 3444 times)

ggw

Re: Rudy!!..... Rudy!!.... Rudy!!....
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2004, 04:09:00 pm »
yuck...

If Penelope Cruz is the jealous type, she might want to keep an eye on Kevin Smith. The director and screenwriter of ??Clerks? and ??Jersey Girl? positively gushes over Tom Cruise in a profile he penned for the February issue of Arena, writing, ??Cruise is perhaps the most beautiful man I??ve ever gazed upon.? Smith, who photographed his wife in provocative poses for Playboy mag, also wrote: ??And as the mighty biceps of Cruise enfold me I realize a) I??m not going to be able to write anything but a glowing piece about the guy and b) I??m in love.?

mankie

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2004, 04:09:00 pm »
Dubya could have Arnold for veep, it doesn't matter, as long as he's bombing other countries he's a shoo-in for re-election.

mankie

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2004, 04:11:00 pm »
Originally posted by Mr. Unctuous:
  yuck...

If Penelope Cruz is the jealous type, she might want to keep an eye on Kevin Smith. The director and screenwriter of ??Clerks? and ??Jersey Girl? positively gushes over Tom Cruise in a profile he penned for the February issue of Arena, writing, ??Cruise is perhaps the most beautiful man I??ve ever gazed upon.? Smith, who photographed his wife in provocative poses for Playboy mag, also wrote: ??And as the mighty biceps of Cruise enfold me I realize a) I??m not going to be able to write anything but a glowing piece about the guy and b) I??m in love.?
Have you noticed EVERY time you see Tom Cruise he's laughing...what's up with that? He's must be the laughing gnome Bowie sang about years ago, being the 4'7" tall or whatever he is.

vansmack

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2004, 05:50:00 pm »
Originally posted by ggw?:
  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4065772
I wish I could buy stock in things like that because I predicted that 2 years ago.  

Now, the question is does he have the Cuomo past that is going to keep him from accepting?  You can't be that involved in NY politics and not have some skeletons in the closet.
27>34

Random Citizen

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2004, 05:54:00 pm »
Well, he does have that living with his gf while still technically married to his wife thing that caused a brouhaha in the NY press. So much for the sanctity of marriage.  ;)

vansmack

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2004, 05:59:00 pm »
Originally posted by Random Citizen:
  Well, he does have that living with his gf while still technically married to his wife thing that caused a brouhaha in the NY press. So much for the sanctity of marriage.   ;)  
That could be the least of his worries as a NY politician.  I'm thinking more in the lines of ties with the "familia"....
27>34

mankie

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2004, 06:00:00 pm »
I thought he would pick Ted Nugent as his v.p. because he compliments Dubya better than anyone. Two peas in a pod they are.

Random Citizen

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2004, 06:02:00 pm »
Well, that would be something since he brought down a couple of crime families when he was a D.A.

Originally posted by vansmack:
 That could be the least of his worries as a NY politician.  I'm thinking more in the lines of ties with the "familia".... [/QB]

vansmack

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2004, 06:12:00 pm »
  Well, that would be something since he brought down a couple of crime families when he was a D.A.

I know but there's got to be something because I thought he was the obvious choice back in 2000.  Unless he really loved the City too much to leave in 2000, a year before being termed out, and then had an unlucky bout with the Prostate Cancer dignosis before the Senate election.  Otherwise, it's been 4 years now since he's been in a political office and I'm just surprised by that.  

I don't think the ordeal with his wife and the new lady will play out to be that big of a deal in the National election.  It certainly won't be a bigger deal than what we're going to learn about Cheney, his company, and the Iraq contracts.

I just get the feeling there's something more.  It's all too similar to Mario Cuomo and the Deomacrats in the 80's and 90's.
27>34

godsshoeshine

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2004, 11:53:00 am »
rudy doesn't exactly say "family values" to me.
o/\o

Bags

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2004, 11:45:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:

I
 I don't think the ordeal with his wife and the new lady will play out to be that big of a deal in the National election.  It certainly won't be a bigger deal than what we're going to learn about Cheney, his company, and the Iraq contracts.[/b]
That family situation better fuckin' be his downfall on a Bush ticket.  I'm fine with Rudy, he'd be a far better VP than Cheney in my opinion, and I don't care if he lives in sin with a hot bi couple while his wife is in another house with whomever.  But after Bush's tirade that a moral nation must "defend the sanctity of marraige," he cannot have a separated "moral leader" on his ticket.

Wait, I take that back.  Put Rudy on the ticket.

flawd101

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2004, 11:08:00 am »
arnold cant be vp......llegaly
 rudy sucks, new yorkers know it but 911 makes the country think he was super man.  he did whatever anone else whould have done.

heres a fun little tune...
 Agnostic Front - "Police State"

New York Police State
 New York Police State
 New York Police State
 Living in a police state
 You know we hate you
 You know we hate you Ahhh
 Gulliani Gulliani Gulliani fuck you
 Gulliani Gulliani Gulliani fuck you.........Die!
 New York Police State
 New York Police State
 New York Police State
 Living in a police state
 You know we hate you
 Gulliani Gulliani Gulliani Fuck you
 Gulliani Gulliani Gulliani Fuck you.........Die!

Random Citizen

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2004, 12:52:00 pm »
If you're thinking he can't be VP because he wasn't born in the U.S. (but became a U.S. citizen), you're incorrect. He just would be skipped over in the line of succession if the President was unable to continue his duties.

Originally posted by flawd101:
  arnold cant be vp......llegaly

thirsty moore

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2004, 01:43:00 pm »
Thirsty Moore: So, Roger, what's the song Police State about?

Roger Miret: Man, it's like, you know.  Cops, man.  Pigs.  They're all trying to keep us down man.

Thirsty Moore: Oh yeh?

Roger Miret: Yeh, it's fucked that I can't piss in public or throw trash on the ground.  Europe's like so free and shit.  You can do that there.  

Thirsty Moore: Oh.

Originally posted by flawd101:
 heres a fun little tune...
 Agnostic Front - "Police State"

New York Police State
 New York Police State
 New York Police State
 Living in a police state
 You know we hate you
 Gulliani Gulliani Gulliani fuck you
 Gulliani Gulliani Gulliani fuck you.........Die!
 New York Police State
 New York Police State
 New York Police State
 Living in a police state
 You know we hate you
 Gulliani Gulliani Gulliani Fuck you
 Gulliani Gulliani Gulliani Fuck you.........Die!