Author Topic: Shooting Kills Man Near Club In Shaw  (Read 8890 times)

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
Re: Shooting Kills Man Near Club In Shaw
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2005, 04:49:00 pm »
"One time my friend" saw this security guy grab this chick's boobies! How inappropriate! Oh wait, later "I heard" it was his girlfriend or something.  :p

MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions
3MTA3

Sir HC

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2005, 05:16:00 pm »
Originally posted by MindCage:
  "One time my friend" saw this security guy grab this chick's boobies! How inappropriate! Oh wait, later "I heard" it was his girlfriend or something.   :p  

MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions
IT WASN"T A CHICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

godsshoeshine

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2005, 05:51:00 pm »
Originally posted by thatguy:
 if we need more help or someone's special skills, we go into our reserves, but never outside of our people.
chicks dig guys with skills
o/\o

beetsnotbeats

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2005, 07:44:00 pm »
I have a friend who at 18 looked 35.
I know you're 32
 But you look 55

- Go-Betweens "Right Here"

we have a pool of staph
Shit, no wonder the building's sick!  :p

Sir HC

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2005, 10:45:00 pm »
Originally posted by beetsnotbeats:

I know you're 32
 But you look 55

we have a pool of staph
Shit, no wonder the building's sick!   :p  [/b]
Quoting the Go-Betweens.  You rule.  Did you ever catch them at the  club?

filthypit

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2005, 10:39:00 am »
here's the deal:
 i've been going to 9.30 since the early 80's and haven't been carded since '92 -

that is...
 UNTIL!

the night i was about to piss my pants after waiting in line for 45mins to see placebo.

only then did the punk-ass-bitch @ the door decide to fuck w/ me over an id.

i know you guys like to think of yourselves as being the center of hipster universe, but i have to respectfully disagree w/ you re: your "staph" of bouncers (goons).  for the most part, things gel pretty good there, but the fact that you're all so defensive speaks clearly about reality.

filthypit

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2005, 10:41:00 am »
oh yea-
 re: going to pee stamped as a minor

uhm-m-m-m.
 don't confuse me with reasonable solutions or facts.  :roll:

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2005, 11:30:00 am »
Originally posted by filthypit:
  i know you guys like to think of yourselves as being the center of hipster universe
no, no, no ... that's the black cat staph!  jeez!
(o|o)

filthypit

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2005, 11:37:00 am »
ok, well...
 that was uncalled for.

i apologize for my forked tongue.

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2005, 01:27:00 pm »
  here's the deal:
 i've been going to 9.30 since the early 80's and haven't been carded since '92 -

that is...
 UNTIL!

the night i was about to piss my pants after waiting in line for 45mins to see placebo.

i know you guys like to think of yourselves as being the center of hipster universe, but i have to respectfully disagree w/ you re: your "staph" of bouncers (goons).  for the most part, things gel pretty good there, but the fact that you're all so defensive speaks clearly about reality.
Judging from your reply, I'm really having trouble believing you are as old as you say you are...Then again, at times you do sound like an old hag.  Perhaps you should be fucking flattered they were requesting your ID and thinking you were so young.

No one fucked with you over an ID..they're doing their job. Forgive them for caring about their job and the establishment they work for!  I don't think anyone is getting defensive as much as clearly pointing out what an ass you are and not thinking logically and with common sense.

MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions
3MTA3

filthypit

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2005, 03:48:00 pm »
mindcage's hotbutton:

...you do sound like an old hag.

No one fucked with you over an ID..they're doing their job. Forgive them for caring about their job and the establishment they work for! I don't think anyone is getting defensive as much as clearly pointing out what an ass you are and not thinking logically and with common sense.

OK mr. fuck-wit, fair enough. ^^^but if that ain't defensive, i don't know what is.  
 yes, and after some coffee and deep thinking, i apologized for my forked tongue.

i guess you don't like having your hipness questioned/insulted? that in itself is pretty funny.

for the record:
 my friends call me hagatha
 and the zitface kids across the street called me an ass last week...

so FucktardCage, your nasty little temper tantrum has not blurred your thinking. you are spot on in your choice of name calling.  
 based on your eloquent retort, i'm quite sure you're every bit as hip as you envision yourself.

have a great holiday weekend!

filthypit

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2005, 03:54:00 pm »
  oh yea-
 re: going to pee stamped as a minor

uhm-m-m-m.
 don't confuse me with reasonable solutions or facts.   :roll:  

vansmack

« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2005, 03:55:00 pm »
 for the record:
 my friends call me hagatha
 and the zitface kids across the street called me an ass last week...
I'm struggling to imagine why - you seem so mild mannered and even temepered based on your posts here on the board.
27>34

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2005, 04:23:00 pm »
  here's the deal:
i call bullshit.  you are lying.  if you've been to the club, you've been carded.

that is...
 UNTIL!

so, you had 45 minutes in line to read all of the signs that say "please have valid id ready if you are over 21"  and plenty of time to go back to your car to get it.

why must you resort to insults?  it's really not a very good way to present yourself in a public forum. how about a discussion between adults with no silly name calling?

let me say this once again, to make sure we're clear.  no one is "fucking you over."  the door staph are responsible for protecting the club's liqour liscense.  if you cannont present valid id proving your age, you cannot drink in the club.  it's the law.  very simple.  we could get shut down if we didn't follow it.  

i want nothing to do with the hipster universe.  

you may respectfully disagree all you want, but until you can provide some concrete evidence to back your statements up, you have no business attacking the staph in a public forum.  i'm only defensive when attacked.  i have been perfectly calm, clear, and rational in response to your rude, unfounded attacks.  if you have any concerns based in reality, please feel free to contact me here or at the club.  until then, please refrain from posting these baseless attacks.

beetsnotbeats

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2005, 06:11:00 pm »
Originally posted by Sir HC:

Originally posted by beetsnotbeats:

I know you're 32
 But you look 55

[/b]
Quoting the Go-Betweens.  You rule.  Did you ever catch them at the  club? [/b]
Nah. One of many bands I wish I had seen.