Author Topic: Dennis Kucinich vs. Ron Paul  (Read 40333 times)

ggw

Re: Dennis Kucinich vs. Ron Paul
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2008, 04:11:00 pm »
My girlfriend and I were a Nielsen family a few years ago.  Kind of a pain in the ass with all the boxes hooked up to everything.  You do get paid (albeit not much).  Rarely did the things we watched rank highly.

Venerable Bede

« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2008, 04:46:00 pm »
Originally posted by Brian Wallace:
  P.S.  Speaking of things you don't believe in... Does anyone here know a Nielsen family.  Viewership for every television program is computed by a survey and I've never known ANY Nielsen family whose tv habits are tallied.  I think the "ratings" you get for TV programs are highly biased.
several years ago i was regularly contacted to give my opinions on music, primarily alternative.  the would call, play snippets of a song, ask if i was familiar with it and if i liked it.  right before i moved out to california, they called again, but before they played any music, they asked how old i was, i told them i was 30, and said, oh, you are no longer qualified to participate in the survey.  i believe the calls were from a record company, and the survey takers were always funny when i said i hated a song or a band, and they'd say, yeah, i hate it too.
OU812

vansmack

« Reply #107 on: January 14, 2008, 03:24:00 pm »
This  is a simple, non committal, eleven question quiz for you to take regarding the presidential candidates - all of them

The  subject of the quiz is the Presidential Candidates. This quiz Takes about 1-2 minutes.     

From  your answers the candidates will be scored and placed in an order that best reflects your thoughts on the issues.

Click on the website below: 
 http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460
27>34

ggw

« Reply #108 on: January 14, 2008, 03:32:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:
  This  is a simple, non committal, eleven question quiz for you to take regarding the presidential candidates - all of them

The  subject of the quiz is the Presidential Candidates. This quiz Takes about 1-2 minutes.     

From  your answers the candidates will be scored and placed in an order that best reflects your thoughts on the issues.

Rudy!  Rudy!  Rudy!

Venerable Bede

« Reply #109 on: January 14, 2008, 04:33:00 pm »

mccain first, giuliani second. . .no real surprise for me.
OU812

eros

« Reply #110 on: January 14, 2008, 04:45:00 pm »

Dodd, Kucinich, Obama, Biden.

I sure know how to pick winners.  I'll be offering my AFC and NFC championship winners later this week.
ʎɐʍou

Barcelona

« Reply #111 on: January 14, 2008, 05:03:00 pm »

Chris Dodd, Dennis Kucinich, Joe Biden, Clinton, Obama.

Arthwys

« Reply #112 on: January 14, 2008, 05:04:00 pm »
I somehow ended up with Duncan Hunter first.
Emrys

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #113 on: January 14, 2008, 05:07:00 pm »
Obama, Biden, Clinton, Gulliani.

Hillary it is then!

beetsnotbeats

« Reply #114 on: January 14, 2008, 05:22:00 pm »
Kucinich (score 61); Dodd and Gravel (51); Richardson (47); Clinton, Obama, Biden and Edwards (41); Paulbot (30); 9iu11ani (21); Romney (9); McCain (5); Grampa Fred, Hunter and Hawk-a-bee (3).

Since I will be voting against the Republican I guess I should root for Bahilajohn Obatonwards.

« Reply #115 on: January 14, 2008, 05:35:00 pm »
Hillary and Obama, 1-2. I'm so mainstream.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #116 on: January 14, 2008, 05:46:00 pm »
I disagree with all of them on immigration.

ggw

« Reply #117 on: January 14, 2008, 06:20:00 pm »
Originally posted by beetsnotbeats:
  Kucinich (score 61);
61 ?!?

My highest score was a 27.

nkotb

« Reply #118 on: January 14, 2008, 06:23:00 pm »
Because there wasn't a "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out" option?

Originally posted by Brain Walrus:

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #119 on: January 14, 2008, 06:37:00 pm »
Originally posted by nkotb:
  Because there wasn't a "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out" option?

Originally posted by Brain Walrus:
[/b]
No, because I didn't think it should give you the right to stay in this country if you're 9 months pregnant, sneak into the country and drop your sprog on American soil.