Author Topic: violence by the club AGAIN  (Read 38171 times)

nslesinger

Re: violence by the club AGAIN
« Reply #180 on: April 09, 2007, 06:36:00 pm »
Originally posted by you be betty:
  my mother just successfully called me downstairs to catch a story on the news about a group of girls leaving 9:30 last night on their way to the metro who were followed by another group of girls and stabbed, mugged, pepper sprayed, and harassed.  

and just as i was starting to be allowed to go to shows again after the shooting...
yeah i saw an article on that in the georgetown paper. sounded more like a girl fight. the assailants were girls who were laughing the whole time.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #181 on: April 09, 2007, 06:45:00 pm »
and we've come full circle.  great work team - new thread!
<sig>

« Reply #182 on: April 10, 2007, 10:19:00 am »
Originally posted by Hoya Paranoia:
  white Americans were forced to confront in the 60s
What about now?  European Americans are forced to confront the commie PC bullshit this has evolved into.  I say, "Mr. Gorbachev, er Mr.Sharpton, tear down this wall!"

« Reply #183 on: April 10, 2007, 10:21:00 am »
Originally posted by They call me Doctor Doom.:

Originally posted by Hoya Paranoia:
  how different european people address racial issues as compared to americans\
are you talking about race riots, hooliganism, skinheads, and the National Front? [/b]
Naw.  Just the physical abuse of the non-verbal mentally retarded.  I think that speaks a lot about "racial memory" & "black rage".

Assaulting the retarded.  Way to go!

« Reply #184 on: April 10, 2007, 10:40:00 am »
Originally posted by bnyced0:
 I've [...] been actually called a nigger by someone white was in Manchester over the past Xmas when I went to see Morrissey.  
Did you reply, "WHO'S THE BIG WHITE DICK WHO'S A SEX MACHINE WITH ALL THE FAGS?"

And did he perhaps respond, "I WAS ONLY TALKING 'BOUT MORRISSEY."

And did you then retort, "THEN I CAN DIG IT."

RonniStar

« Reply #185 on: April 10, 2007, 11:10:00 am »
I hate it when people threadjack! I thought this thread was about an incident involving 930 club patrons being attacked by youth with no respect for human life. Now, it has turned into a race war about nothing. Keep this up, and I shoud you  this parting gift!!

« Reply #186 on: April 10, 2007, 11:13:00 am »
It still IS...relating to the racial angle of the news item.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #187 on: April 10, 2007, 11:13:00 am »
Originally posted by Dupek Chakra:
  Naw.  Just the physical abuse of the non-verbal mentally retarded.  I think that speaks a lot about "racial memory" & "black rage".

because every black person wants to assault the mentally retarded, everywhere, since forever.  get over your annectodes, will ya?
<sig>

« Reply #188 on: April 10, 2007, 11:15:00 am »
Originally posted by sweetcell:

Originally posted by Dupek Chakra:

because every black person wants to assault the mentally retarded, everywhere, since forever.  get over your annectodes, will ya? [/b]
I'd say that 3 separate incidents at three separate agencies is batting a hundred.

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #189 on: April 10, 2007, 11:21:00 am »
Dupek, you should take your views to the Prussian Blue forum... this is a music board...
_\|/_

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #190 on: April 10, 2007, 11:39:00 am »
What's prussian blue??? Websense won't let me so I'm guessing it's not nice.

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #191 on: April 10, 2007, 11:43:00 am »
It's basically a white supremacist version of the Olsen Twins... their website is both hilarious and scary...
_\|/_

« Reply #192 on: April 10, 2007, 11:50:00 am »
Aren't they musical too?  So there Dr.McSmartypants!

« Reply #193 on: May 02, 2007, 09:56:00 am »
So I'm walking on U Street just west of the Metro stop at about 4:50 PM yesterday, and I see this group of black youths and one hispanic youth on the sidewalk, and it looks like the hispanic guy and the black guy are about to fight. So I get as far away as possible and keep walking as quickly as I can, and when I turn around to see what was happening, the hispanic guy is laying on the ground in pain, and the group of black kids (all girls except for the one boy, I think) is laughing while walking away, and one of the black girls kicks the hispanic guy in the head for good measure.

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #194 on: May 02, 2007, 10:15:00 am »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  So I'm walking on U Street just west of the Metro stop at about 4:50 PM yesterday, and I see this group of black youths and one hispanic youth on the sidewalk, and it looks like the hispanic guy and the black guy are about to fight. So I get as far away as possible and keep walking as quickly as I can, and when I turn around to see what was happening, the hispanic guy is laying on the ground in pain, and the group of black kids (all girls except for the one boy, I think) is laughing while walking away, and one of the black girls kicks the hispanic guy in the head for good measure.
Good thing you weren't in Latham, MA a la Seinfeld episode...

MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions
3MTA3