Author Topic: the conspiracy theory thread  (Read 211654 times)

Frank Gallagher

Re: the conspiracy theory thread
« Reply #225 on: May 18, 2011, 03:49:13 pm »
yes, please stop questioning us and fall in line guys

Some of you already have...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtGr1JFCnE
i know youre not talking about me. i'm on jag's side

No sir......they know who they are, but probably denying it, just like everything else.

godsshoeshine

« Reply #226 on: May 18, 2011, 03:51:10 pm »
silly minions of the lizard people
o/\o

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #227 on: May 18, 2011, 06:47:56 pm »
The very same slippery slope that blind allegiance to the mainstream media and complete trust in the big corporations with more power than individuals will lead you. Especially for those who refuse to bother to do any real research outside of the corporate party lines.  ::)

Many of the theories you espouse have been thoroughly debunked by impartial parties.  Is this not "real research"?

"Impartial" is code for "government-controled sheeple."
_\|/_

hutch

« Reply #228 on: May 18, 2011, 07:01:25 pm »
thing is obama was born in america

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #229 on: May 19, 2011, 08:58:20 am »
thing is obama was born in south america

Oh God....another theory

godsshoeshine

« Reply #230 on: May 19, 2011, 11:32:46 am »
The very same slippery slope that blind allegiance to the mainstream media and complete trust in the big corporations with more power than individuals will lead you. Especially for those who refuse to bother to do any real research outside of the corporate party lines.  ::)

Many of the theories you espouse have been thoroughly debunked by impartial parties.  Is this not "real research"?

"Impartial" is code for "government-controled sheeple."
you got it
o/\o

walkonby

« Reply #231 on: June 15, 2011, 08:28:11 pm »
i used to think that people believed in the facts that one day, maybe soon, we would all be destroyed by volcano, an earthquake or four,  maybe even the oceans and the glaciers and cthulhu arises to avenge the old ones.  but then i would attempt to trump that idealism by saying, "no . . . it will be the viruses mutating by either manmade hand or other design not imaginable that will defeat us on this planet."  we can't even stop the diseases that have been battled for how many years now.  and will the inventor of such cures for that which plague us, just give it away free for the sake of humanity, or bargain the shit out of it for the highest dollar.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/57087.html

now i suspect that it will be one these dumbshits who are obviously on missions of "one upping the other."  I have always hated the notion of hackers.  i even hated the movie.  they make me nervous for what they could "accidently" or on purpose do that could start war stand offs, cut electricity, and gods know what else to seriously fuck up and create forced states of anarchy.  i wish that all of our defenses and attacks capabilities could somehow not be controlled by computers.  that would show them.  "hack this hamster and wheel operation, you fuckhead!"

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #232 on: July 07, 2011, 11:23:17 am »
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #233 on: July 22, 2011, 08:08:53 pm »
did that crazy lunatic they caught in oslo just pull a "charles manson"?

by that, did he attempt to start an anti-muslim backlash in norway, then maybe finland, sweden and beyond, by staging this bombing, having a fake, never heard of before organization claim responsibility, then go on an insane shooting rampage that targeted high ranking officials?  manson tried to start a race war by killing white rich powerful people and have black people take the fall.  this guy was from norway.  does norway have that bad of an anti-muslim feeling that a nutball would attempt this?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 08:11:01 pm by walkonby »

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #234 on: July 23, 2011, 11:23:26 am »
did that crazy lunatic they caught in oslo just pull a "charles manson"?

by that, did he attempt to start an anti-muslim backlash in norway, then maybe finland, sweden and beyond, by staging this bombing, having a fake, never heard of before organization claim responsibility, then go on an insane shooting rampage that targeted high ranking officials?  manson tried to start a race war by killing white rich powerful people and have black people take the fall.  this guy was from norway.  does norway have that bad of an anti-muslim feeling that a nutball would attempt this?

I don't know about Norway specifically, but there are some pretty strident anti-Muslim feelings to be found in Europe.  But I hadn't heard anything about the motive, but it seems if that were his goal, that he would not have gone on a shooting rampage, which made it easy to connect him (a known Right Wing Christian Fundamentalist) to the shootings.   

_\|/_

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #235 on: August 22, 2011, 10:41:40 am »
am i the only one who can't stand 5 guys burgers?  we have them out here where i live, and i've been to one in nva . . . and i find them horrible.  horrible.  not mcdonalds horribe, but not "the best burger joint for the rest of time" that so many people praise upon it.  i see stories on the news about kings and queens of foreign lands who eat nothing but 4 star fare, who fucking rave about the place as if it was jesus who brought forth the loaves of buns and meat patties for the masses to feed.  is it those peanuts?  people just eat up a place where you eat peanuts and throw the shells on the floor.  is that it?  is it the redskins connection?  must people around this area hero worship anything that has to do (even if remotely) with that team?  maybe it is just me and my taste buds.  i think the burgers are ugly, messy, and taste boring.  no wonder they offer 1000 toppings . . . to cover up the boredom.

wml7

« Reply #236 on: August 22, 2011, 10:43:13 am »
am i the only one who can't stand 5 guys burgers?  we have them out here where i live, and i've been to one in nva . . . and i find them horrible.  horrible.  not mcdonalds horribe, but not "the best burger joint for the rest of time" that so many people praise upon it.  i see stories on the news about kings and queens of foreign lands who eat nothing but 4 star fare, who fucking rave about the place as if it was jesus who brought forth the loaves of buns and meat patties for the masses to feed.  is it those peanuts?  people just eat up a place where you eat peanuts and throw the shells on the floor.  is that it?  is it the redskins connection?  must people around hero worship anything that has to do (even if remotely) with that team?  maybe it is just me and my taste buds.  i think the burgers are ugle, messy, and taste boring.  no wonder they offer 1000 toppings . . . to cover up the boredom.

I like Chilis burgers compared to Five Guys, Five guys burgers are ok, I do like their frys  ;D

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #237 on: August 22, 2011, 10:44:04 am »
you answered too quick . . . i hadn't finished fixing my typos.   ;D

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #238 on: August 22, 2011, 10:58:24 am »
does alcohol lead to violence at sporting games?

should alcohol be served at sporting events, where anger is a team all in itself?

is alcohol needed to enjoy life's events?

how sad, if people argue that not serving alcohol would make it worse . . . "or be giving in."

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #239 on: August 22, 2011, 01:39:03 pm »
am i the only one who can't stand 5 guys burgers?  we have them out here where i live, and i've been to one in nva . . . and i find them horrible.  horrible.  not mcdonalds horribe, but not "the best burger joint for the rest of time" that so many people praise upon it.  i see stories on the news about kings and queens of foreign lands who eat nothing but 4 star fare, who fucking rave about the place as if it was jesus who brought forth the loaves of buns and meat patties for the masses to feed.  is it those peanuts?  people just eat up a place where you eat peanuts and throw the shells on the floor.  is that it?  is it the redskins connection?  must people around this area hero worship anything that has to do (even if remotely) with that team?  maybe it is just me and my taste buds.  i think the burgers are ugly, messy, and taste boring.  no wonder they offer 1000 toppings . . . to cover up the boredom.

I think "Five Guys" is emperical proof that people are just dumb and easily lead.  How can you screw up a burger?  Even someone with no cooking skills what-so-ever.  You get some decent ground beef, a couple slices of cheese, a tomato, an onion, a head of lettuce, a couple fresh rolls, etc.    "Five Guys" charges $5+ for that.  I maintain that something like pasta or a grilled cheese is harder to successfully make well than a friggin cheeseburger.  I mean, Chinese food is popular because it's tough to make on your own.  Why is "Five Guys" so popular and highly regarded?

Brian