Author Topic: Black l.u.v. Fest  (Read 6534 times)

Guiny

Re: Black l.u.v. Fest
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2005, 04:54:00 pm »
Originally posted by pickup:

Originally posted by walkonby:
  try being gay!

or jewish! people been hatin' on them forever. [/b]
And I'm pretty sure there are books to back that up incase Mr. Vicious is wondering.

sacriforce

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2005, 04:58:00 pm »
agreed.

jesus, you are guys are posting like I've saidd black people are some kind of holy cow that you're not allowed to reprimand or call out. just read what the fuck I wrote.

This post started of as a cliched poke at some black luv festival. Cliched bc it was followed up w a suggestion for a White luv festival. then it turned into a bitchfest against Sharpon and Jackson's hypocrisy. So my comment was in response to the above. Of course these things always get smacked all out of context  and so here we are: chiming "me too" on behalf of jews, gays and midgets.

feel free to continue this debate tomorrow night - you know where I'll be and what I'll be doing. beers are on me.

http://sacriforce.org

walkonby

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2005, 04:59:00 pm »
i think it's just safe to say that humans hate.  i wonder why that is?  we are god's image, so does he hate other gods that he doesn't get along with?  if one god is making too much money or in the wrong part of the universe, does our god do a galaxy-by?  if two guy gods are holding hands in the dupont section of the milky way, does he scream out "homo scum" and "git-r-done" as he (and some of his godly posse) beat the living crap out of them?

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2005, 05:01:00 pm »
2. Plenty of white guys hit on my wife, but none have done so while I'm walking down the street holding her hand, as several black men have. It's a Black Thang, not a meathead thing. And no, I don't live in Petworth. I'm talking about walking down racially mixed U Street.

3. The garbage throwing I've observed has been by black teens in Adams Morgan and near the Springfield Metro. Always by black kids, not white kids. Both racially mixed areas.

My personal experience offers evidence that some Black men need to improve their behaviour if they wants to be viewed as human beings and beasts.

Originally posted by sacriforce:
  OK

1) I've been mugged 4 times in my life. In all cases, they were black men from bad neighborhoods - I know this because I was in theirs - who were probably unemployed. So yeah I'm comfortable in saying that black - or any other - folk who come from bad neighborhoos, don't work and don't own a stain of hope in life are likely to mug us all bc it's institutionalized behavior. They'll do it to each other's moms as easily as they'll do it to you.

2) I've had white dudes try to do as much without saying as much to me, so it's not a Black Thang, it's a meathead thing.

3) I think it's more of a kid thing than a black kid thing. I see it all the time in my parent's neighborhood out in Franconia.

It sounds to me like you live in a neighborhood where you are or at least feel you're being marginalized by your neighbors for being the white guy. I have a handful of friends in petworth and other places who feel the same. But you're personal experience doesn't change the fact that racism is institutionalized in this country.

palahniukkubrick

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2005, 05:05:00 pm »
Originally posted by Xavier Bush, Power Forward:
   Plenty of guys hit on my wife
no they don't

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2005, 05:08:00 pm »
Oh yes they do.

Originally posted by pickup hiccup stickup:

no they don't [/b]

palahniukkubrick

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2005, 05:11:00 pm »
  Oh yes they do.

no they don't [/b]
[/b]
just because they ask her for something arbitrary, like the time for example, doesn't mean they're hitting on her.

walkonby

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2005, 05:15:00 pm »
and then there's that whole "is god black or white?"  i'm sure that is a topic of much amusement from the perspective of our almighty one.

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2005, 05:15:00 pm »
But when they say "nice legs" or something to that effect while asking for the time, that is generally considered hitting on someone, no?

Oh yes they do.

no they don't [/b]
[/b]
just because they ask her for something arbitrary, like the time for example, doesn't mean they're hitting on her. [/b]

palahniukkubrick

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2005, 05:17:00 pm »
  But when they say "nice legs" or something to that effect while asking for the time, that is generally considered hitting on someone, no?

[/QB][/QUOTE]

does she actually have nice legs? Because maybe she isn't conscious of her nice legs and they just want to bring them to her attention.

« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2005, 05:20:00 pm »
Of course she has nice legs. My wife is a total hottie. Is she aware of this? I believe she is. Why they feel the need to tell her something she is already quite aware of, I don't know. That's my job, not theirs.

[/b]
does she actually have nice legs? Because maybe she isn't conscious of her nice legs and they just want to bring them to her attention. [/QB][/QUOTE]

palahniukkubrick

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2005, 05:24:00 pm »
   My wife is a total hottie.  
that's not the word around the campfire.

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2005, 05:26:00 pm »
Well you need to quit building your campfire in Dupont Circle.

My wife is a total hottie.  
that's not the word around the campfire. [/b]

sacriforce

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2005, 05:34:00 pm »
Dude, racially mixed U street is no different than racially mixed Adams Morgan. People get drunk adn act stupid

as for point 3, what can I sat man? Niggers love to throw trash around. OK?

Now that that's settled... my personal experience offers evidence that alot of crackers, spics, heebs, nips, guinaes, gooks, towelheads and oen or two dasardly niggers, as well as some cops, public office holders, meter maids, waiters, barkeeps and venus fly traps need to improve their behaviour if they wants to be viewed as human beings and beasts. Except for the venus flytraps.

2. Plenty of white guys hit on my wife, but none have done so while I'm walking down the street holding her hand, as several black men have. It's a Black Thang, not a meathead thing. And no, I don't live in Petworth. I'm talking about walking down racially mixed U Street.

3. The garbage throwing I've observed has been by black teens in Adams Morgan and near the Springfield Metro. Always by black kids, not white kids. Both racially mixed areas.

My personal experience offers evidence that some Black men need to improve their behaviour if they wants to be viewed as human beings and beasts.

Originally posted by sacriforce:
  OK

1) I've been mugged 4 times in my life. In all cases, they were black men from bad neighborhoods - I know this because I was in theirs - who were probably unemployed. So yeah I'm comfortable in saying that black - or any other - folk who come from bad neighborhoos, don't work and don't own a stain of hope in life are likely to mug us all bc it's institutionalized behavior. They'll do it to each other's moms as easily as they'll do it to you.

2) I've had white dudes try to do as much without saying as much to me, so it's not a Black Thang, it's a meathead thing.

3) I think it's more of a kid thing than a black kid thing. I see it all the time in my parent's neighborhood out in Franconia.

It sounds to me like you live in a neighborhood where you are or at least feel you're being marginalized by your neighbors for being the white guy. I have a handful of friends in petworth and other places who feel the same. But you're personal experience doesn't change the fact that racism is institutionalized in this country.
[/b]

godsshoeshine

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2005, 06:02:00 pm »
i see white folks throw their cigarette butts out the window all the time in the fairly white places of pittsburgh, pa and reston, va. clearly white people need to improve their behaviour if they wants to be viewed as human beings and beasts
o/\o